Discussion Your thoughts on so-called straight men being turned into women-

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be that the person is a bi or gay. Like, if the same brain place in another body, then in theory, the you are still you. Hormone changes would cause physical changes, but any physical change shouldn't be influencing your foundational personality that have already been built.

2. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think it's a very broad point of view... Just like how not being able to taste isn't normal(their body), and being blind isn't normL... Also sociopath and psychopath aren't normal, transexual isn't normal either... That's just my thoughts

3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, for the ones who straight up start behaving like a timid girl...maybe so.
    But there are some stories out there where they still completely behave the same way like a man even after changing, but eventually change mentally too(those are the ones I personally prefer to read).

Well, it can happen. Hormones and such do have an effect, and probably the body's natural instinct to mate might have something to do with it too.
    BTW, what would you say about Boku Girl (manga) then? Cause he was a trap before transforming, so his behavior more or less remained the same (meaning a bit girly).

Well, I feel like in the novel Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife the main character still remains like his true boyish self till the very end even after changing his sexuality and falling in love with a man. He doesn't really have any feminine aspects to him other than the fact that maybe he loves the ML?...but that love also doesn't really feel like a maiden's love for a sexy hunk or something.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Fulminata likes this.
  4. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    You're comparing sociopaths and psychopaths to transexuals? Wow bro, you couldn't dig that hole any deeper if you tried:blobfearful:

5. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like he is saying, anything anormal means its not normal. It's actually very easy to understand. And saying someone who dislikes his body because his mind wants to have different sexual organs isnt normal, would then be correct. Noone said its bad. It's just not what you would call normal.

6. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    But you'd still be affected by your body.... But the feeling of love can still be developed, just not the same kind of love towards the opposite sex...
    Why can't i compare them? Please elaborate... ll three of them are related to your mentality...

7. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as it's a minority then it's not mainstream, therefore not normal.
    I'm of the opinion if you swap bodies and date the sex you were. Then you were already bi if not gay.

SillyScream likes this.
  8. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Not saying you can't but it's an extreme insult to do it. Or in other words, insensitive.

mir and Sabruness like this.
  9. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    What i think?....

Most (but not all) stories like that read like an excuse to write BL hiding behind a thin veneer of heterosexuality. Hypocrisy like that is a bit demeaning to heterosexual people, gay people and trans people.

Barring absurd plot mechanics, there is no way a 100% straight to the core guy, if turned into a girl, would come to love guys. There'd always have to be a spark, even if it's buried deep deep in their subconscious core.

on a sub-note, i'd be curious if there was ever a statistical breakdown of sexuality among trans people. the results would be food for thought, i think.

Aforia and Mount Tai Unleashed like this.
  10. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    I expect some hentai as a reference, but alas...
    Move along people, move along.

11. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i guess i was insensitive for making that comparison and i apologize for that... I was just trying to get my point across

mir and Mount Tai Unleashed like this.
  12. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was that one about a haunted house...

13. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering how trans movements try to make themselfs special, i dont think calling trans people anormal is insensitive.

To Topic: Yes, i also usually drop all and any novels where a male person gets gender bendered and suddenly starts acting 150% girly. I dislike such settings.

14. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Imho, I don't think so. Even identical twins differ in their personalities and taste buds.
    Imagine if a handsome gay guy swapped body with a chubby plain looking straight guy. Would he still be straight or gay? My guess, still gay.

15. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    That's also possible... But what if they only swap memory?

16. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Daoist ninefaps huh.....justifies everything

17. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transsexuals are basically some people who underwent plastic surgery and took some hormone pills to imitate being of the other gender.
    Their inability of creating children as a person of their chosen gender show that they are not "truly" of said gender.
    Regardless of their reasons to switch genders, science has yet to advance to the point where "true trans-sexuality" is possible.

Now I don't want to start this whole discussion about how or why people are LGBTQ, but the main reason why people masturbate is, because our body produces hormones that "reward" us for doing so - as in, if you have sex, you'll get a hormone induced patting on the head while being called "good boy/girl". It is the biological reason why men want to stick it everywhere and women want the D. Evolution told us to spread our children as far as possible for the survivability of the species.
    Which means that when it comes to sex, women are rewarded for other things as men.

If a male-to-female MC jumps at the first D they see, then yes, he was at least either bi-curious before the incident or so mind broken by it, that she does not care.
    If it happens a few months/years after "the incident", it might just be a combination of human adaptability and hormone induced mind control.

18. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Great

Great Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not straight if its same gender. So if a boy change into a girl, and she go with boy, than isnt it straight?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dragons-bloodline/
    MC previously is a guy, reincarnate become girl, still chasing girls, and so it became yuri/lesbian....

20. Littleton94

Littleton94 Lord of the Shadow trolls*shadow stalker*F5 sect

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got a decent point the body can react to all kinds of things that the brain/ consciousness is screaming no. One of the biggest examples I can give would be even during rape (man or female) the body can respond like it's turned on but the person doing everything to stop it or say no it's a fairly well documented example of the body and mind disagreeing

otaku31 likes this.