Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new spoilers ???

2. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know if western empires gonna invade eastern empire?

AshleyMac1023 and Darcy like this.
  3. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Answer + extra spoilers
    Something seems to be happening in the paid for naver chapters as of late. Don't know if it's an invasion or not. But the spoiler blogs have been bringing up Heinley's dislike / competition towards the east from what i can understand.

As for other spoilers, for some reason HEINLEY AND HIS AIDE MCKENNA MADE NESTS?? FOR NAVIER'S UNBORN CHILD / CHILDREN?? IS THERE GOING TO BE LITERAL EGGS COMING OUT ON THE OPERATING NANI THE FUCK??? also heinley apparently made a fucking nest out of jewels. heinley why the fuck would you put a baby on a bed of cold shiny rocks.
    Also it's been mentioned Sovieshu may have a terminal disease on top of the aforementioned memory loss. :blob_coffee: i mean it sounds like a real overkill if that's true, but yolo whatever.

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nest made of jewels......if that's true, that egg better be Chuck Norris.

Stupidshoe's got an illness? Maybe Trashta's been putting something in his coffee. :blob_coffee:

5. 1Penny4YourThoughts

1Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, I was just wondering about that when I read somewhere here that she's pregnant. Like, will she get chicks or babies, and if babies, will they randomly transform into birds? I mean, it seems like it's a dominant gene, if Heinley is sure it's gonna be birds... I'm kinda excited to see what will happen.

Kinda satisfying to that sovieshu reaps what he sows. I hope the eastern empire will be better with a new emperor

6. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, it’s stated that Navier had NEVER loved Stupidshoe romantically. She liked him as a friend figure, and they have great memories together, which is why she becomes most sad that he even disregards his friendship and trust in her after all of those time together. This is apparent in one of her first conversations with her lady in waiting.
    Secondly, Stupidshoe is a super jerk- Heinly has already seen that SS made her cry, time and time again, why would you leave someone you love with an abusive partner? Do you think someone who could leave and neglect the main wife because of the mistress would fix his attitude because a stranger asked them to? It might work for a short while, but who can say that the person would not revert to their old ways? Why should Heinly take chances? What if she only got more and more depressed and withered. She’s in a desperate situation. And yet STILL Heinly does not outright decide for her that she should marry him, but instead patiently waits for her and asks of her opinion on whether or not she wants to go through with it.

Thirdly, yes, he feels possessive in that he wants to marry her, but what’s so bad about it? Everyone is possesive in love to an extent, it just depends on how far you’re willing to take this possession. For example, although Navier doesn’t like Stupidshoe romantically, she also wants to be the only one in the harem, that is also feeling possesive. My point is, there’s a spectra to possessiveness, and just being possesive is not always bad. The kind of toxic possessiveness that you’re talking about is when you basically treat your lover as an item to be won, neglecting their feelings for your own selfish desire; ie. not letting your SO have contact with the outside world, entrapping them because you have a small pecker. Heinly always considers what Navier wants and doesn’t try to restrict her freedom.

TLDR; Heinly is someone who wants to marry the person he loves out from a bad, emotionally abusive relationship. He doesn’t restrict his SO’s actions and always asks for her consent, even while kissing.
    10/10 gr8 guy

7. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! Let me get this straight about Christa since I don't really understand. So she was the wife of Heinley's brother/the previous king, right? Does she have some feelings about Heinley? And that's why she is reluctant to hand over the queen seat to Navier? And somehow (from what I can see in the newest chapter) she and her maids think that Navier is the bad one here because she doesn't want to relinquish the power to her or something?

Also I wonder what Navier's plan is with the Duchess.

Setting that aside, the poor guy (the one who drank the love potion) is still searching for cure and it seems he became a bit obsessive about Navier? It says that he has many Navier potraits lol

mmem, Cancelledt, neotheo82 and 2 others like this.
  8. LunaAngel-Eclipse

LunaAngel-Eclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry if its already been discussed but I want to ask, after everything is said and done does Soveishu end up regretting what he did to Navier? Like does he ever reflect on himself and realise Navier was a greater empress and friend than he deserved?

9. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As was mentioned before, he starts regretting but he regrets meeting trashta aka pushing all the blame to her. So I don't think he has any mental capacity to realize his decisions are his decisions only and he needs to take responsibility for his actions. I don't think his great and mighty personality will ever admit that he didn't deserve Navier but he does agree that she was perhaps the greatest empress of their country ever.
    Like did he really think she will sit and wait patiently for him to marry her again?! wtf is this logic and miscommunication?! She would have declined if he did and maybe even fled the empire if he tried to force her. The dude has iq of big and round ZERO

She might be planning on making someone from her side an empress, so she will still hold power and authority through her "puppet" but that is just my speculation. Or maybe even someone from her family or close relatives to make her family stronger. If she has any feelings for Heinley then... too bad, she can't go empress -> empress dowager -> empress again, too much of a laughingstock

I have a bad feeling Sovieshu might go nuts and try to invade the Eastern Empire "to take Navier back" or whatever noble reason.

10. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If sovieshu invade, I'm imagining a scene where he will be (hopefully) beaten black and blue.. and there comes Navier meeting him, finally, yet to voice rejection to his whatever demand and straight out threw him away or something. I will be very satisfied than him finding redemption which I find it hardly would ever happen.

lazynoodles, a_b and rock.doll like this.
  11. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles and MUSHI.MUSH like this.
  13. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will some one translate it eventually?

14. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll offer my services to clean if someone wants to pick it up.

Yahyah and a_b like this.
  15. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st webtoon chapter in spanish is available tho I don't know neither spanish nor korean, but maybe someone here knows spanish....and maybe can collaborate with the spanish group and translate it to english, hopefully. :blobsmile:

16. InTheEther

Reading List:
    Link
    Tempting people... pick it up
    * Obligatory warning, I don't speak anything but English. This is me MTLing from the Spanish translation, so I'm already 2 passes into language variances

https://ibb.co/NxHs2Fk

17. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 105 beginning...:blobnosebleed:

18. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Did achlysae delete their profile? I wasn't able to read most of her spoilers apart from the ones being quoted [kudos to all who quoted her posts because without you I wouldn't be able to read those spoilers ( ˘ ³˘)♥]

Those posts disappeared along with her.

naririn, syofiaa, Ariawolfgar and 5 others like this.
  19. InTheEther

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Freespirit

Freespirit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what chapter do they get divorced in the novel? I heard it was chapter 80 but it hasn't happened yet.