Resolved a good novel that will restore some faith in humanity

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 4L3Y, Oct 16, 2019.

1. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time. I'm a picky reader, so sorry in advance.
    I'm looking for a cultivation novel with INTELLIGENT MC not someone that knows he can't invade a clan but goes anyway because GF/FRIENDS have been captured...blah blah blah...Let them DIE!

A good paced novel minus the usual cringy stuff:
    - MC/MC's branch family is bullied... blah blah blah... MC cultivates and has potential, family changes...URGH! Would rather have MC with no family

-MC's fiancé breaks off with him because of some "Young Master" or cultivation Sect to give MC some hall-backed plot goal

-MC's 'friend' (Female usually, extremely beautiful) have exeptional talent or rare constitution.... Rides along with MC then gets MC in all kind of troubles that he could've avoided if he was alone (some "senior martial brother" likes her so MC have to battle/Kill him, but his family/backer is OP so MC is in deep shit...)

-MC has like ONE BILLION LOVERS!!! and he's like "i love you all equally", can have as many intimate relationships but with no strings. AND WORST OF ALL MC HAVE 10.000 GIRLFRIENDS BUT IS A VIRGIN!!!!

-Thick, very thick plot armor... MC is always against/surrounded by enemie(s) 2 or 3 major realms above him but somehow manage to escape (Some plot armor technique one time use only/SUPER OP mysterious man or woman saves him)

PS: Don't like MCs like Han Li of AROAMJTI that takes forever to cultivate (MC's actual age) or Big break (150-300ch) with no advancement then BOOM......HUGE PWER-UP at a convienient time.

Power-up, yes but not because some great foe's gonna show up in 2-3ch.

I know i'm asking for a lot
    but i hope i can find "THE ONE", the pearl amongs cultivation novels.

Thank you again and sorry for my english.

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    filter out Chinese and japanese novels then.

Risus, Innieminnie, BigBadBoi and 2 others like this.
  3. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you should stop reading cultivation based novels for a while then and try something else...

Risus, Capsize, S4TY4 and 1 other person like this.
  4. shadowreader

shadowreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Faith in humanity? Just go watch some cat/dog videos much better then trying to find faith in humanity

Risus and Lushwf like this.
  5. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one that fits... about half of your requests.

Reaper of the Martial World. The things that doesn't fit this request for the MC of Reaper is:
    - MC knows that the clan he's going to annoy easily overpowers him, but goes anyway because "Must save GF/Friend!"
    - MC has friends (companions/Wives) with rare empowerment which causes others to want to kidnap them, starting a fight between MC and potential kidnappers (done both straight and subverted in a way that we know the MC is going to fight the potential kidnappers anyway).
    - Thick Plot Armour, particularly early on, MC usually finds a way to escape due to knowing that he'll need to, or by having the political situation mean the MC getting attacked would cause his enemies to lose a significant amount of face.

Things that fit:
    - Bullied Family: MC comes from Earth, which lost the ability to cultivate centuries before the start of the story, due to reasons before the story. His only family relations are his deceased mother and father.
    - MC's Fiance's are dedicated to him, and only become engaged/married to the MC after the story starts.
    - MC has multiple lovers but they all have fully fleshed out personalities and he's slept with them.
    - MC Powers up near constantly in numerous ways.

6. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. KukiAme

KukiAme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascending, Do Not Disturb
    Female lead tho, focus more on the journey and sol than the cultivation power up or fighting
    Ahh, I forgot to tell that mc is really lucky, but it tend to benefit other rather than her self(usually it's her companion)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  10. RandomHordeLord

RandomHordeLord Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Risus likes this.
  11. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Master dog here. Do not have faith in dog. Have faith in the dog that has faith in the humanity!

12. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much y'all for the suggestions, gonna start reading