Recommendations Lonely cultivation journey

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jirachier, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Jirachier

Jirachier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want recommendation for chinese novels where the protagonist cultivation journey is done solo, I don't care if he creates friendships, rivalries and romantic relationships with characters within the novel , those characters need to have temporary importance, they can't continuously appear throughout the entire story and always find convenient ways to power up and stay relevant(for example sometimes MC has a romantic interest, then she suddenly awakens some random bloodline and now she's able to keep up, or she disappears because she got kidnapped by a powerful expert only to appear several arcs later and be much more powerful).

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. starfyre7

starfyre7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendations, but aren't all these novels following opposite to what I wanted ?
    I checked a few of them quickly, Rerevend Insanity seems like the MC's younger brother is constantly at the same realm. A bunch of these novels have harems/romantic interests that are maintaining similar realm to the MC.

I want stories where this doesn't happen.

7. HowlingWolf

HowlingWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation?
    Those following MC in terms of cultivation speed is his rival who doesn't appear much. Then there's his weapon spirit who follows him but he left his lover in the lower realm. Tbh, the antagonist appears more than those on good terms with him.

8. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's usually what happens.
    I've seen many stories where MC's rival/love interest only appear every now and then when they suddenly caught up to him.
    But I don't want to see it happen period, so even if the rival appears 1 chapter every 500 chapters, if he's gonna continuously end up keeping up then that's a big no for me.
    An example of the novels I want is like, Desolate Era or Immortal or Invincible.