Recommendations Recommend me please!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Enryu022, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Enryu022

Enryu022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, i have been away from novels for a while now, can u guys recommend me anything good that came out the past 2yrs. I tried to search some good ones by myself, but every good novel i get interested in it through its synopsis, it’s either has shounen-ai or yaoi tag which i don’t enjoy much (no offense). I was surprised how many i have found it, there are a lot since my last time here!

Shizukani and Wujigege like this.
  2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kingdom's Bloodline and Lord of the Mysteries. Also Running Away From The Hero (remake).

Enryu022, Kansuou and TokioftheBel like this.
  3. MianaXenia

MianaXenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any novels you like, just so we can get a reference of the genre you'd perfer
    Enjoyed all of Toika's novels
    Omniscient Reader Viewpoint
    The Novel's Extra

Enryu022 and TokioftheBel like this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    City of Sin
    Pretty dark, more focused on war than most novels.

Enryu022 likes this.
  6. mlongue

mlongue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity is wonderful. Mc is the big bad villain at the end but it is a awesome read with dark plots and a pure motivation. If he finds a Young master guy he kneel before the guy to not have something bothering his plans but if need comes he kills children, pregnant womans and everything that wish to stand on his way or has a value to him.
    Sage Monarch was being translated by a group but was dropped and was piqued again recently and has a lot of chapter to read.
    The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time is the only novel with world building I enjoyed until now with mc being in the clothes of a Demon King but being much more pure and just than others. it is japanese but is one of my favorites.
    Spirit Immortal with lanching its 11 book now. Has a similar system as in Soul Land but more adapted to the world. It is rich in story and the world feels so organic, the bad guys don't just started theirs plan because of the Mc and neither they wait for him to progress. The side-characters have chapters for them and are important, I truly care about them the more I read. It is a original novel but it is a awesome read nonetheless. Slow at the start with reason and it shows the reader a reason why the mc wish for power.
    Seeking the Flying Sword Path is a new novel for I Eat Tomatoes, wrote Desolate Era and Coiling Dragon, already finished with 700 chapters more or less. Mc is that just guy who cares about being a being that protects others and don't bring harm to the innocent.
    Divine Throne of Primordial Blood mc has a cheat but it is a support one, he seeks knowledge and is getting more and more powerful with the more knowledge he accumulates, he plans about how to really fight a enemy and make the enemy don't wish for revenge for in a short time range.

Those 6 should be enough from my part, I like every single one. Hope you enjoy them and if you don't it is quite normal since people has different taste. Have a nice read.

7. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    My Dad is the Galaxy’s Prince Charming.

Enryu022 likes this.
  8. kagome6609

kagome6609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    Enryu022 likes this.
  10. Azninvasion

Azninvasion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
  12. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ngest-starship-so-i-became-a-space-mercenary/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-the-evil-lord-of-an-intergalactic-empire/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mediterranean-hegemon-of-ancient-greece/ suprisingly good. was expecting another generic chinese superiority story and (while that is unavoidable) it was actually very well done.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/paladin-of-the-end/ while not many chapters done so far, there is a manga that is making so far steady progress. wouldnt be suprised if it goes down as one of those historically awesome stories.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/soul-eater-of-the-rebellion/ a personal guilty pleasure that i can understand why others do not like it
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...of-the-demon-lord-armys-former-dragon-knight/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/colossus-hunter/ same author as King of the Battlefield.

Enryu022 likes this.
  13. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm recommending @Enryu022 ,if anyone is interested ...

Jokes aside, lately I've been reading Hakai no Miko and it's going pretty good, MC is transmigrated to a fantasy world where there are 7 races but there's no magic as in most of isaekais, he is a divine son( someone choosen by a god and given a blessing) for the goddess of death and destruction hi is reluctant to hurt or destroy so he is given a blessing where no matter what he does he can't hurt anyone or destroy anything so he needs to use other ppl in order to survive. Is a kingdom building setting whit him as the leader. MC isn't a genius nor is he strong, he is a coward and modest person but he needs to steel his hearth to survive. I won't say more or I would be spoiling

Enryu022 likes this.
  14. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enryu022 likes this.
  15. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    the title has the meaning of hunting for a partner.....

Enryu022 and Wujigege like this.
  16. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Enryu022 and Kansuou like this.
  17. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second the Dungeon Defense and Running Away From The Hero (remake) those two are really good to read.

Dungeon Defense has a lot of mind games and insane characters with awesome character arcs. With a man being transported into a game with Demon Lords and humans who are fighting each other for conquest. But is the weakest Demon Lord, he uses his poor reputation to fool others and have them underestimated him. Plus there's badass artwork to drool over.

Running Away From The Hero is great if you want to see characters be beaten with the bat of education. All hail the metal bat!

18. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash of the Counts Family is also a very good one. It's just so satisfying Cale using his wit and knowledge to conquer the day.

The characters are so loveable and I grown to be very fond of them. They grow a lot so far like the Bulter Ron regain his lost fire in his heart and more of Cale and his previously world is revealed over the chapters which explain a lot of his abilities and skills. Really recommend

Enryu022 likes this.
  19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Enryu022 likes this.
  20. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you haven't really missed much, lol but have a go at, Lord of the Mysteries, My House of Horrors, Mother of learning, Release that Witch (already finish thank god!) and Supreme magus. Only these ones are worth remembering, other than the ones already mentioned. Enjoy.

Enryu022 likes this.