Spoiler Becoming the Empress: Golden Finger Set Under My Bed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    The Empress who dies in torture, An Rushuang is her name. After she wakes up, she finds herself has time-travelled to when she was twelve years old, but she would turn into Major General’s white horse at night. He is a general who orders about the winds and clouds on the battlefield, and she is a little girl lives in her boudoir seclusively.
    She endeavors to change her fate, and he spared no effort to win every battle. They meet each other every day, well, it’s night to be accurate. Is that a dream or not? She pleads to marry the seignior to win peace for her family, only to find he is the one she is going to marry.
    “Growing old with you under the same roof is my long-cherished wish”, thought them both.

link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/becoming-the-empress-golden-finger-set-under-my-bed/

Spoilerzzzzz plz:aww::aww::aww::aww:

2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Miku likes this.
  3. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Miku likes this.
  4. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    send me the raw link, if possible(y)
    I can spoil though:oops::love:

5. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.dizishu.com/b/74523/
    Up till 506 chps....good luck for the MTL tho....

6. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoiler???
    :cry:

7. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    i've read over half of the book and i don't know if i'll continue to read it, maybe when i'm in the mood.

An Rushuang / Bai Shuang - MC
    Meng Li / Yun Ran - ML
    An Lishan - MC's half-sister/villain
    Zhu Han - Second Prince/villain

as you've read on the released chapters, MC is like a dawn traveller and can become white horse near the ML when her true body sleeps. it could be said it was her solidified soul form. during those days, her true body is not sleeping well. then one day, MC's stepsister An Lishan and her mother suddenly appeared to their manor for the first time. MC comforted her mother then she accidentally slept in her mother's manor. Then she again became a soul but in human form this time. When she wake up with true body again and went back her pavilion, her mother thought she slept well because of the presence of the bodhi bead which her mother got from an abbott that told her MC will face a catastrophe when she reaches 13(?) y/o and that bead will save her. MC wanted to put the bead far away from her because she suspects that's the reason why she can become human in soul form. but it could be that the bead was not far enough or sometimes her servants is worried about her bad sleep so they put the bead near her, so when in she became a soul again, she is still in human form in the next days. However, on her 13(?)th birthday, when she slept after a day of celebration, her soul in human form was assassinated paid by
    ML's subordinate, Du Yong, the only one other than ML who knows about MC's existence.
    He's not an enemy. He thought MC was a ghost and that MC and ML won't have fruit in their relationship.
    MC's soul died for few days and her true body was in coma. but when the arrow that pierced mc's soul was removed, she revived but she can't get back to her true body. It was hard to read the part after that because she encountered some yandere/paranoid guy and it's so frustrating. anyway, her mother brought her body to the temple of the abbot her mother met before then solve the spirit problem. after that, her soul form became a cat, the one which was gifted by her friend on her birthday, which helped a lot on ML's mission in another place.

here's some spoiler to break the ice~:aww:

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. wait... So her soul is killed by ML's subordinate???? Is he get his punishment?

9. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not sure. if it was, i haven't read that part yet.

LUCKYRADHI likes this.
  10. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, MC will never go into the other horse which she goes into after she dies as the 1st horse ? So ML will be able to recognise that the cat is MC ?