Spoiler Pet Addiction: The Prince’s Desire to Spoil His Pet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, May 13, 2019.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Can you be useful to me?”

“I… I can be…”

The first time they met, she knelt trembling before him, begging for shelter. The slave caught his interest, and he brought her back to his palace.

She could’ve never imagined that in one night she’d go from a spoiled little slave princess of a defeated kingdom, to becoming a powerful prince’s pet.

He kept her by his side… spoiled her, cared for her, loved her, and gave her meticulous care and high status. Whatever she wished… she could do so under his name.

But, she angered him and chose to run away. He captured her within a day.

“Don’t forget, my little dearest, everything I have given you can be taken back…”

In a spur of anger, she hit him, her feeble hands striking against the flesh of his cheek. Gnashing her teeth in anger, she said, “Do you have the ability to take my child back?!”

So I came across this and it has 2474chaps and only 30smth translated. Also only one review...

Some spoilers I am curious about :-
    1) Is the MC ever going to fight back?? Or get revenge??
    2) How is the ML??
    I've only read up to chap30 in the translations. And I'm not too sure about him just yet. He treats her like she is his object. Not like an equal with respect...
    3) Also what happen to her child?? Mention in the blurb
    4) What is the ending?
    5) Someone tell me how that snobbish princess Gu ends up.
    She's annoying me after she schemed to have MC and ML have a minor fall out.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    evanesco99211 likes this.
  2. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler thread is like a graveyard... dead and cold!!!!
    Hopefully we'll have some spoilers soon..

miko_ and Pristine Xia like this.
  3. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleasee!
    I'm interested in reading this novel.. but I'm hesistating because its rating in NU is a bit low and the chapters are A LOT.

And what I need to know most is how fast will their romance/relationship grow?
    Will there be any character growth? Cos so far from the review, it seems the FL is quite feeble and naive.. so hopefully there will be some changes in the future chapters?
    Most importantly, is the ending HE?

Hence, need some spoiler to proceed!

a_b and Unnisara21 like this.
  4. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. RBJ

RBJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Drum-Wielding Panda

Drum-Wielding Panda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fact 1: The synopsis is one of those classic chinese ones that don't actually detail the story, but are more of a "story concept".
    Fact 2: I've only read upto chapter 106, by virtue of being its editor.
    Fact 3: Unlike the synopsis, the story title is very accurate. Please don't read it expecting him to treat her very well at the start.
    Now, for the answers:
    Xylia:
    1. MC fight back against who? The prince *did* save her. If you mean Princess Gu, Nuan does almost strangle her after she's had enough.
    2. The Male Lead is someone who's been hardened by years of war, for whom things like family and women are just scenery in life. As described in the novel once, his feelings for nuan are like "a warrior getting lost in a peaceful country" (not a direct quote).
    3. Story concept. Dunno if there's a child in the future.
    4. Again, I don't know. But from the way it's heading, it seems every 50ish chapters are one story arc. By around chapter 300-600 I expect her to actually hold a position in the government.
    5. For now? She gets away with her schemes a couple times, since she's a princess and all, but when ML Sheng Qianmo finally snaps, he sends her to live in another mansion seperate from his own.

Izznis:
    1. How fast will their romance/relationship grow? -> At this point in the novel, it's a mix of a Uncle-AdoptedDaughter and ML-FL scenario. It starts out by her being just a slave (even sent to his room after a couple months of being a slave, for *cough*, although it never happens and he lets her sleep outside). In a lot of portions of the novel, he treats her harshly, as if treating a pet when it makes you angry. It begins by him just liking to have a cute girl around for a change, continues into some territory where there's sexual awkwardness -- the ML and FL trying to figure out what the dynamic is -- and currently it's a situation where the ML has become more of an Uncle to her, but the FL is beginning to realise that she shouldn't get lost in his affection, because he still controls her life and death (she's still a slave) and her happinnes and grief depends on his whims. Very interesting to me.
    2. Yes, there definitely is character growth. Read above ^^. To give you an example, she once almost strangled Princess Gu when she'd had enough of her bullying. She also begins to have aspirations about holding a position in the Court. The current arc is titled "Deceiving Uncle Sheng". ^^ .The ML learns from his mistakes (bit by bit), and starts to consider her feelings more as the story goes on. At the beginning most characters are just card board cutouts, but by ~70 or ~80 (700 word chaps) they start to be fleshed out much more.

TL;DR Begins a little flimsy, but the writing improves, and there's definite character growth.

9. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    So i saw this novel is tagged smut. :oops::oops: may i know at which chapter does it start?

10. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of the multitude of chapters released in translation there has only been one blowjob and plenty of "teasing". I wouldn't call it smut.

11. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The blowjob came as a surprise and for a long time, I kept wondering if they actually did it already but the author described it in a roundabout way (because he apologizes for bullying her). That is until she admitted to Wen Zhigu that she and Sheng Qianmo haven't done it. I've read up to the latest translated chapter (Ch 110 as of now) and I'm anxiously anticipating what's going to happen next.

stumblmer and JimmyFalcon like this.
  12. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Its nice that the ML wishes for her constent somewhat in doing it but he is kinda cruel to the MC. Poor MC has many love rivals as well.

stumblmer likes this.
  13. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoiler. When will MC's status be good enough? What will hapoen to ML and MC's relationship?

14. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. And who is Ah Che?

15. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it s like this stoey is just trying to make me cry all my heart out
    i mean .... he makes the same mistake again and again and doesn t seem to see where the problem lies at all
    he hurts her again and again till she breaks

stumblmer likes this.
  16. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone that grew up with her
    that took care of her and help her learn everything she knows
    she though he died and that s why ML became her last string of hope

stumblmer and miko_ like this.
  17. xXTEAXx

xXTEAXx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to ch 495 mtl
    At first the ML is quite mean to the FL. She is after all his slave. Later the ML genuinely falls for the FL but she no longer trusts him after he accuses her of trying to poison him. At this point, they have had sex (*cough cough). The ML then lets the FL go, and she goes back to her hometown. A Che also comes back and he is a general for the South or something. She winds up pregnant by the ML but because of a series of events, the baby is quite unstable. The ML then misses her and comes to find her but she tells him the baby isn't his but in fact A Che's. He soon realizes she was lying though. He gets called away to war, but promises to come back. He loses the war because the Emperor doesn't trust him so doesn't send any reinforcements. He then becomes a slave or something for but attracts another general's attention and becomes his subordinate?? (Not to sure about that part). Anyway, the FL thinks he's dead and gives birth prematurely to a girl. The daughter is extremely quiet and doesn't make any sounds at birth. When she was two, the Empress Dowager kidnaps her and that scares her into not speaking although she can. Another two years later, ML comes back and they basically reconcile.
    That was quite a chunk.

18. sweetpotato12

sweetpotato12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find the raw? Can you post the link?

19. SugarPlum

SugarPlum New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t post a link since I’m a new member but if you google the title of the story, it’s on the MTLnovel website.

sweetpotato12 likes this.
  20. sweetpotato12

sweetpotato12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I found it. I can't believe instead of just using translate by google there is a whole website dedicated to that.
    If I read 'number of warmth' as shu Nuan and then 'thousands of inks (?)' as Shen Qianmo, it makes some sense.:D