Spoiler Consort of a Thousand Faces

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on 400 something chapters
    Right now in the story he has fallen from the cliff and declared dead. He wanted to commit double suicide with MC but MC kicked him during the fall and grabbed the boulder and thus climbed back.

At this time in the story the sister apparently had amnesia but after the news of YRF she burned his palace and it was known she was just pretending because it was too painful to face YRF after she comes to know his real self.

2. orangepearl

orangepearl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aster Anemone That would be Xie Yun, the Commandery or County Prince or whatever his title is in Beimin. And honestly, I remember now that because of him, I have stopped reading the last one third of this novel. Maybe I should pick it up again before I completely forget about the story.

@pokapoka As per the latest chapter that I have read, both were dead.

stumblmer likes this.
  3. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no I was talking about MC's ex boyfriend,( Xie yun hasn't died yet) and I have dropped this novel for a period of time because of dog blood. Story must go on even with mc and ml's happy ending already. It would have been better if MC's current body's bg was to be integrated into the story before she got married. Now I don't feel like reading it.

4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give spoiler about romance between fl and ml? It's a slow romance but any spoiler is fine :cry:

TishaCat likes this.
  5. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil how ex-fiance , wl sister died. And did he ever love MC or was he just pretending all along . And whats the deal with commanry prince Xun something, And what happened to prince Hao? Who are the guys in love with MC? . I'm actually in chapter 25 a bit after the maid girl everyone thought died tried to burn the MC in the woodshed
    . And I know many chapters r translated. but the story's too slow and I just wanna know.

6. jijitut

jijitut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you find the raw.? I was hoping to MTl it? What Translator is best?tha

Rijwi likes this.
  7. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but, after reading 200 something chapters, I can't bring myself to like MC she feels artificial, or dry... I just can't bring myself to like her... and ML is alright but still (n)
    P.S. I will probably drop this story in my "not interesting but still reading list"... that I only open when I have nothing else to read...

SkeletoNQueeN06 likes this.
  8. Enrap

Enrap Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on Chapter 165. When do they stop fighting and realize their feelings? Since going to her home country, SXE is slipping up and revealing her feelings often.

9. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  10. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    Please, does anyone have spoilers about the wedding of the main characters?;)

11. eispurple12

eispurple12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler! I might actually continue reading this novel. I was planning to drop this because I kinda feel like there's not much happening but this spoiler made me interested again.

12. SandaeWitch

SandaeWitch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth reading??