Discussion Mushoku Tensei Key Visual and Trailer

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I see, I really like the dark and grim color tone they give to the animation. It gives us the feel that this anime is a serious one instead of the happy-go-lucky type that already take over the market for a few season

Trailer :

Key Visual :

Mushoku Tensei.jpg

Finally, the OG Isekai WN to appears !

2. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Animation looks great and kinda Surrpirsed it took so long to get an anime to be honest
    Though I dropped the WN maybe I should pick it up again....

Wujigege and anon like this.
  3. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, this is the one novel they better not mess up

4. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What!? This one of my favorite novel will be anime!? I hope that an good new... I hope the animation is good... Not trash. I very worry now. I hope the anime not crush my image of this amazing novel

5. Kingloli229

Kingloli229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it's about time this got an anime.

anon likes this.
  6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG need to appear and slap the unworthy one :cookie:
    Absolutely ! We need to introduce the OG Isekai to the masses :blob_thor:

Oh yes !
    Eventhough I still haven't finished the novel, I hope this anime get the studio top priority !

OG Isekai comin thru~~ :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Airlol and anon like this.
  7. Elzio

Elzio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Trailer and Key Visual has uses More Budget Spending than any some other wannabe Isekai Stories, i think.

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the art style. All my babies look adorable. Looks like the season will end during the demon continent, probably at the end. This is such an easy series to screw up so I wish them luck.

9. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    He looks young so most likely it will cover his childhood arc and the demon continent arc at most up to when he reaches back his hometown. Its a shame really because most of rudys growth was when he was already in the academy arc which was the arc immediately after that

10. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good

BigBadBoi, Gin_Hindew, Airlol and 3 others like this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Hitogami! It's finally happening, everybody stay calm. Like... YAHOO! OH YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YES! FUCK YA'LL!

Now on to my review on this promotional video.
    1. The anime's vibe is darker than I expected, as the beginning arcs were light, excluding the politics and inner struggles of the characters, especially the protagonist.
    2. The animation is superb, but I saw some CG in there, but it's not horrid. Quite good, actually. I hope they maintain a consistent quality animation throughout the season.
    3. The designs are almost on point of it's light novel counterpart, as it is an adaptation.
    4. The soundtrack will be hauntingly beautiful and eerie, I can expect as such, from the intro and scenes playing out in the video.
    5. I see a lot of characters that exist in the middle arcs, and somewhat near in the final arcs? Are we going to have a full adaptation of the light novel? Maybe I'm wrong as it's been a very long time, but at least, we'll get the demonic continent arc and possibly end with the couple's separation scene or after.
    6. The intro starts with childhood friend, another childhood friend, and the transmigration incident. I see, they're going for a serious reincarnation route execution of the story, huh? So much hype, I hope it's worth it, since they did announce it took years for this masterpiece to happen.
    In conclusion, prepare to cry and die inside, if they succeed (THEY MUST) in this anime adaptation! It will definitely attract a lot of fantasy fans, but it will also likely attract lots of hate, due to the nature of the protagonist's current soul. This is going to be good~ Welcome to the anime world, one of our community's golden web novels to read and wait for! Slice of life, drama, romance, action, supernatural, and serious characterization alongside development... MUSHOKU TENSEI!

Gin_Hindew and ali3rd like this.
  13. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    So we'll reach the teleportation arc. Nice

14. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everybody has already said what i would say so i shall just say this. 'bout time

Astaroth likes this.
  15. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    It showed his sisters so maybe up to when he gets left behind

16. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit. This is gonna be amazing!
    Though seriously, it does look really good and from the looks of the trailer it'll at least finish the teleportation arc. Hope it gets more than just that.

anon and Astaroth like this.
  17. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there's that explosion so yeah, should be.

18. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    It's faux-2D (3D rendered with a pallete that emulates 2D but not well enough). I hate faux-2D.

It still marvels me how japanese people are able to say something that sounds like a misxture between r and l. It sounds quite weird.

The character designs are quite good, to be honest.

19. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Re:Zero did that and still became the most successful anime of its time.

I see this as the anime that evolves from what Re:Zero did. Mushoku Tensei is lucky to have these people on it even though it isn't for everyone.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  20. aswger

aswger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently fate series from ufotable is also like this one mixed 3d and 2d, and the result has been very good