Forgotten Title Modern day

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shre, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Shre

Shre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both mc’s fell in love, female lead was from poor family , she became pregnant with twins but had a miscarriage doctor informed the families that she can’t produce in future and ml’s family tried to break ml and mc , at that time she became pregnant again with triplets and the family accepted her later it was disclosed at her wedding that she was from a wealthy family ,when she was young her parents died and she was lost ( she also have a mentally disabled brother who is 19 yr old but behaves like a six yr old and he is an stage actor later gets an offer for a film )

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    So confusing... so basically;
    > FL was raised by a poor family.
    > ML is presumably from wealthy household
    > FL and ML fell inlove and FL preggo with twins but due to a miscarriage, ML's family tried to break apart the relationship between the two.
    > However, PLOT TWIST, FL is preggo again, it's triplets this time so the wedding plans continue.
    > Additionally, PLOT TWIST again, FL originally came from a wealthy household but when she was still young, her true parents died and she was lost in the process(so she was in the accident?)

Did I get that right? I dunno the title

3. Shre

Shre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you got that right