Spoiler 80’s Sweet Marriage: Struggle for a Good Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    Before rebirth, she was weak and it led to her losing 20 years of experiencing true love because of misunderstandings.

After rebirth, Su Nuo boldly declared her sovereignty: “Gu Chenglan is mine.”
    Young Master Gu immediately raised his hand: “Yes yes, my wife is saying the truth.”

Young Master Gu swore an oath: I am a very principled man! Pampering my wife is my only principle. It’s that kind where there’s no bottom line.

Su Nuo’s famous remark: Unexpectedly, I’m suitable to be the richest man’s financial adviser and not only a good doctor. Even if you give me all you got, my family has me!

Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/80s-sweet-marriage-struggle-for-a-good-life/

Spoilerz plzzz:aww::aww::aww::aww:

2. MintQueen

MintQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound good.. waiting for spoilers
    lurking around:blobpeek:

3. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best spoiler would be that Gu Chenglan(ML) has some vague memories about the past life.

morticia_addams likes this.
  4. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/80s-sweet-marriage-struggle-for-a-good-life/

Synopsis:
    Before rebirth, she was weak and it led to her losing 20 years of experiencing true love because of misunderstandings.

After rebirth, Su Nuo boldly declared her sovereignty: “Gu Chenglan is mine.”

Young Master Gu immediately raised his hand: “Yes yes, my wife is saying the truth.”

Young Master Gu swore an oath: I am a very principled man! Pampering my wife is my only principle. It’s that kind where there’s no bottom line.

Su Nuo’s famous remark: Unexpectedly, I’m suitable to be the richest man’s financial adviser and not only a good doctor. Even if you give me all you got, my family has me!

Spoiler please~

5. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo really , I really don't like it when there are multiple reincarnated characters . Feels like cheating , and they automatically become predestined and all that:(

6. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Ju Sanntos17

Ju Sanntos17 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I'm looking for 2 novels with this theme of going back to the 70s-80s, one is going back to the 80s and another is being born into a book that is the 80s, could someone please help me

8. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Divine doctor, sweet wife is a great read! Both MC and ML are reincarnated and is fluffy as can be!

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link