COUP IN CHILE. Capital on Fire. Pillaging/Murder. Communist are trying to take over

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TypeFantasyHeart, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Trejon, keep your head and focus on whats happening around you not so much on what is going on in the rest of your country. Think of it as waiting for a hurricane to do it's thing before you can emerge and survey the damage.

kkgoh and mir like this.
  2. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: When you see someone from a country that hailed Pinochet blaming “communists” for popular riots...

Stay safe but try to awake a little to the reality of manipulated politics in South America. Don’t panic and don’t go out. Just that.

kkgoh and Nightow1 like this.
  3. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    psst psst No politic please, we just keeping a fellow human company through this issue ~

kkgoh likes this.
  4. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now arson, murder, pillaging and rape is happening all over chile. Also they have tried to destroy the power station that provides electricity to the the capital and Valparaiso (city near the costs)...
    Sadly i must go out tomorrow to buy medicine (antibiotics) for my mother and food as prices are going up, so i will go up and stock food too. i will go armed for self-defense.

5. TypeFantasyHeart

Reading List:
    Link
    State of emergency was just declared in 2 other cities, Valparaiso and Concepcion.

6. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have someone to go with you? You could ask someone to be on the look outside rather than you go alone. Or is it more dangerous?

7. TypeFantasyHeart

Reading List:
    Link
    i will go out with my brother, I plan to bring a knife out just in case, as i must leave the firearm in my home for defense.
    Right now 3 main cities are in state of emergency with curfew, and confrontations with terrorist are starting to happen. Dont know how long this will go on. And strangely many people seem to be happy, brainwashing is powerful here

8. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know what it is really like over there right now, but I pray for you and your brother to be safe.

9. TypeFantasyHeart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thsnks. Just now terrorirst made an attack. to the airport.... this is no longer mere riots. Its becoming war

10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

11. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill guys, it's just someone blowing up news for attention. He's making it sound like they're being invaded by some nameless super organization when it's just some students rioting over train fares. No "coup", not even a "cheep". Other than from this little pigeon.

@Trejon No, no, no, they did not attack airport, they drop super nucker bomb on it, no more Chile, congratulations, you are now a stateless person. Achievement awarded [Where did my country go?].

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    kkgoh likes this.
  13. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    He's just massively exaggerating the issue.

14. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but except you can already see him leaning towards one political grouping. If I was more suspicious I'd suspect him of being an online agitator trying to encourage execution of the protesters under the pretext that they are all "Communists". Blow up news, claim government inability, point at the [X, Jews, Communists, Muslims, Christians etc], then encourage people to "defend themselves by killing all of the above group". Old tactics seen many times over the decades.

And if he isn't, then he really needs to watch his hyperbole and propaganda.

15. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound as if you have been to chile?

16. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no lol but if I did sound like them then the hyperbole in that place must be knee deep and you need waders. Seriously, "Coup" "Rape" "Communists" "Terrorists", all the fking buzzwords. It's almost like buzzword bingo.

Students protest over train fare hikes and started burning stations and busses and some public buildings, that's it. It's no coup. And like the other guy from Chile said, it's more like a football riot than military action.

17. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you are correct, I'd prefer for you to be correct.

I also hope that, if you find yourself in a situation that scares you, that you find people willing to listen and help, instead of telling you that you are exaggerating or looking for attention.

Peace.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  18. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    "Scared" is another name for "Insufficient training". Rather than look for other people for help, why not learn to help yourself?
    The reality is that the OP has a very political slant on this thread, just look through it and you'll find him blaming specific groups for the problem and inventing and exaggerating scenarios. If he really wanted help, he should leave politics out of it because once he brings it in, he looks like someone with an agenda.

19. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you have a very high opinion of your abilities. Again, I hope you are correct. I hope you never come into contact with a situation where you have 'insufficient training.'

Fulminata and Drake98 like this.
  20. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I hope not too because cases like that are usually when countries start killing each other. Anything less can always be handled eventually.

Recon, all the way. We are known to be arrogant sons of bitches, for good reason.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.