Resolved Help with title.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zebs, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Zebs

Zebs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember it was a female protagonist she broke up with her boyfriend because he was destined to be a hero and have a harem she didn't want to be part of the harem and knew who were the girls and confronted him that he met. (From transmigration..memories??)
    Something about the villain that she comes across on a blindate?? :blobdizzy:

So far that's what I remember. Uncertain if there is a manga as well..:blobawkward:
    Apperciate the help!

Found.

Title: I’m The Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  2. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy!?

MC brokes up with the Hero cos she remembers her past lives. And her boyfriend will always be chosen to be the Hero. And Hero boyfriend would end up with the princess/mage/healer of their party etc. and forget about her. So this time, she took the initiative to break up with him when her boyfriend was chosen as a Hero again.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  3. Zebs

Zebs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that one. :blob_tilt:

4. dream00

dream00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am searching too for two novels one with a transmigation protagonist who marries a prince with problems with his eyes at night and need a tassels given by the protagonist mum when she knew about his sickness he forced her to marry
    The second one is about reincarnation the daughter of a wealthy family is chased out by the family of her deceased husband and his ungrateful nephew then she meets a powerful general who started very low and then she dies assasinated when she woke up again she marries him

5. Zebs

Zebs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except the she did not break up but just tried to disappear and move on, while the hero basically said "No, you are the only woman for me and will be my only wife".

7. Zebs

Zebs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must find out the name. :sweating_profusely:

8. minhchau1997

minhchau1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you happen to remember is this like a modern story or like an historical ancient costume story? By "boyfriend" were they "dating"?

And was he destined to be a hero with a harem? Or a king with a harem? More details please!

9. Zebs

Zebs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't modern..umn..from what else I know after she breaks up with him because of the reason he was with one of the girls from the harem that hasn't started yet..after that he kept wanting to talk to her like it wasn't true like he was oblivious.
    Hmm.. but she avoided him her acquaintance told her I think "why don't you go on this blind date".

Think the villain uncertain if she met during the blind date.

Apologies if I don't make sense.