Spoiler War Sovereign Soaring the Heavens

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparty09, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just got to chapter 1648 in the translations when Duan Ling Tian has arrived at one of the sub-mansion of the Greenwave Han Mansion and I'm wondering how much longer until he finds out about his father being the Mansion Master of the Azure Cloud Mansion?

2. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he meets his father again at around 1.8k chapters iirc. so i guess he finds out somewhere around there

3. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well looks like the author is going to drag the hell out the reunion for another 120 or so chapters that to be honest should have already happened after being in Saint land for about 3 - 4 years but I guess I will have to put the novel on hold for about 3 months then.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  4. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, to be fair, those years mc was far too weak and DMSL is too big and mc doesn't even know which power his dad belongs to. so in order to find his dad he would've had to roam the DMSL a bit which he was too weak to do.

5. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me, when duan ling tian will meet little black, little white and little gold after separation at chapter 632

6. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember the exact chapter but it won't be for another 500-600 chapters from where you are now.

7. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Then they already met in the latest translation, because the latest translation already 1900++ chapters

Thanks

8. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah after chapter 1200 is the transition from the continent he is currently on to the Dao Saint Land so that when he finally reunites with just about all the people that have been gone for a long time.

9. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will little black, white, and gold come with duan lingtian to new continent? I still read chapter 918 right now. This novel is really good, and i'm still excited because i wanna see Feng tian Wu become void transformation stage to avoid her destiny

10. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to date with the raws 3.8k+ chapters and although they don't get much storytime they are still relevant even at higher cultivation levels.