Recommendations Smut danmei

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lemondrop, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Lemondrop

Lemondrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for some smut danmei, preferably raw. I'm open to any categories, but i love mpreg or little bun :blobxd:. A little angst is ok, but it MUST BE HE! :blobowoevil:

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  2. pepeoo

pepeoo high lord of the seven seas

Reading List:
    Link
    What's danmei?

3. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boys Love, i believe

4. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smut danmei, uhh I can actually only think of very few and those have very little smut scenes and aren't in raw. Like "Who touched my tail?," "Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil," "Perfect Destiny (actually a lot of smut)." I know one novel: "Surviving the Apocalypse as a Vampire" not a chinese novel, but I liked the story and its decent if you want a short and mindless read.

5. pepeoo

pepeoo high lord of the seven seas

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...

6. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    My Wangfei is a ManHmm , Since you said smut the novels recommended will have that tag.
    1.Lessons on Raising a Partner
    Residing within the dense forest in Nore are the beautiful elves of Elune Forest. After the young elves began to be hunted by the humans to become slaves, the Queen of Elune decided that young elves could not leave the forest until after their adult ceremony at fifty years old. When Hai’an’s ceremony finally arrived, he was excited to be able to finally travel away from his home and see everything the world had to offer. However, he got more than he bargained for.

What was supposed to be a simple ceremony turned into Hai’an transmigating to the body of… a plant?!

Stuck as a small sapling called Shaking Grass, Hai’an was bought and given as a birthday gift to a retired Starfleet Marshal named Auguste.

After retiring due to political conflict, Auguste spends his time trying to find more of his missing race, the ancient dragons. Unexpectedly receiving Hai’an, Auguste believes him to be nothing more than a rare, exotic plant. To his surprise, he finds that this little plant is intelligent and learns more and more every day.

How will this stoic, unfeeling dragon fall in love with the little transmigrated elf who lost his body?

2.The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love
    An internet troll who wanted attention, the reader criticized his favorite web novel, saying: “The protagonist is dumb and the author is stupid.”

Author: “… Got it.”

Unfortunately for him, the author actually listened to his (troll) feedback. The formerly lighthearted tale of a cute harem master suddenly became super dark and edgy. The reader could only helplessly look on as the the protagonist was abused and betrayed, finally embarking on the road to becoming completely evil. Everything was a mess!

After that the reader transmigrated into a strange world. How come the person in front of him looks like the protagonist (evil undead version)? Just what is going on?!

Note: Du Zhe (读者 meaning Reader) and Du Ze (杜泽 the character’s name) sound almost the same

3.Reborn As a System
    Space, System, Treasure, Spirit Tools … other protagonists all have golden fingers, Shi Qing: this young grandpa [Xiao Ye] is a golden finger.

It’s just that …he is now a golden finger and even more importantly bound to a host?

And so this host, has a backstory resulting a bloody darkened heart and soul, truly a psychopath!

A psychopath I can endure, but I also have to work together with the psychopath through different worlds, can I endure?

Ancient times, modern times, apocalypse, futuristic….

Traveling throughout the worlds, Shi Qing thinks the host isn’t as bad as he imagined? Strange.

4.Screen partner [ this is hehe ...]
    Xu Zheyi is a 30 year old actor. Abandoned by his friend after co-signing a loan, he was burdened with a massive debt. Without any foreseeable way out, he was reduced to acting in a gay AV in order to make enough money and pay off the debt.

Ruka is a twenty-some year old popular AV actor. He lost a bet when he was drunk and had to act in a gay AV.

The two men cross paths during filming. Be prepared for a sweet, funny, sexy ride!

5.The Aphrodisiac-carrying Man
    Ling Mao Er met a man, his scent smells like , Spring medicine!

This is a modern monster novel, the monsters all became spirits before the country’s founding.

Gentle, tolerant Gong x Proud, willful Shou, a cute and loving short story.

6.Secret Nights In The Inner Palace
    Imperial prince of the Ka country Li Sekka is a beautiful, unassuming youth, but he holds an important secret. He possesses both genders. And as such he serves as a substitute for his late sister, who was to be the next empress. During this time, Ka country is invaded by the large army of the neighbouring Yoh country. Sekka ran away from the country dressed as the Imperial Princess, but was captured by the Emperor of Yoh country Ryuu Kishoh and had to enter the man’s harem as a princess. “If he learned that I am a man, I would be killed…” But just as he was feeling uneasy, he was ordered by Kishoh to spend a night with him…!?

7.My Wangfei is a Man
    After a heavy illness, King Dong Fang Hao Ye wakes up with a Memory Lost. When he meets the king’s consort Bei Tang Yao Yue afterwards, one word came to his mind: beauty. Even though he no longer remembers Bei Tang Yao Yue, his manly instinct remains the same. But what is going on, why is his wangfei a man? The beauty who made his heart restless is actually a man. What surprise the king even more is that he actually has no position in his own house! Not only that, he also did not have a ‘good relationship’ with his beloved consort. How can this be? To save face, he the King, must toughen up!

8.True Star
    King of the silver screen, Fiennes Tang, passed away after years of fighting heart disease. He woke up to find himself in the body of an outdated idol male starlet. Since the heavens had given him a new opportunity, he decided to enjoy life to the fullest and reach the summit of the entertainment industry once again.

9.The Two-Tailed Little Fox Demon and His Taoist Priest Gong
    This is a short story about a naive and meng little fox demon and a handsome Taoist priest who falls in love with him.
    And more
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/2557/?st=1

psychobee likes this.
  7. Lemondrop

Lemondrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i already read them all. I prefer raw because i've pretty read the translated ones

8. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I put list of smut danmei I've read here. The one I read always feature loving couple. (no brainwashing etc since I hate those)
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/

If you want to read smut, go to www.fushuwang2018.com
    The site specialized in smut novel. Majority of novels there are smut and you can find everything (kinks, bdsm, NP, super hardcore whatever) available there.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    Shorng and psychobee like this.
  9. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Then maybe check thus link Since it contains so many raws.
    .http://m.txt101.com/class/3_1.html

psychobee likes this.
  10. BitterDaisy

BitterDaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you want raws~Do you know about the yuzhaiwu / yushuwu site ❤(ӦvӦ。) (go Google ittt :oops::blobsmirk:)

夜欲不休(H)
    作者:倒倒倒倒倒

psychobee likes this.
  12. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I want to read smut, I go for ABO so...
    夏娃Ⅰ少陵
    ABO之无法标记