Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this part too. I actually always loved WWX arrogance and felt that he was so good that he could be arrogant. He was a prodigy, really.

Yep yep. I would agree with this. I would write the same way and create my ideal too. Why wouldn't you? It's a perfect chance to write out your fantasy haha.

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  2. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too
    i never got shizui "mom" - "dad" angle

even LWJ, i can see why he is the dad.. but WWX so not

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    speakin of the peacock tat guy realli is like soooooooooooooo useless and even wans to giv attitude to wei ying at qigong path wif the confrontation wif the bastard jin zixun and ask him calm down . like he has onli been so stuck up and den realize he like yanli den go and chase her and nvr see wat his sect does omg just for a girl. no wonder aceint times say female r witches as they "bewitched" man and make them go crazy and see nth but wantin to rape them or do watever it takes to hav tat girl in bed or marry tat person:facepalm:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tat website like always need pre order sia and end up sayin the release date is later den wat it was stated lolol

Sauling likes this.
  4. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us some examples of the famous cultivator HK movies :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Untamed is planned to start shown in Korea too, and these are the comments in the teaser!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are the gifs they are talking about!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yeah!! His smile is the best. His eyes smile and it lights up his whole face. It's so gentle and soft and real. It makes you feel good.

Him and Yibo are the reasons why I decided to watch the untamed. They were too damn pretty and I had finished all the other gcd stuff out there and I needed a fix.

At first, I was all about Yibo because he is very pretty. Then I heard Xiao Zhan sing and I was a gonner.

I started to pay more attention to him and found his temperament to be far better and he was more down to earth. He's reserved and shy and it's cute and sweet.

His acting is good too. His costume dramas are so good. He looks like he really belongs in that time period. In 'oh my emperor' he looks so prestigious, mature, older, and pulls it off so well. Then he plays goofy WWX or other younger youths in other rolls and he pulls that of well too. The contrast is too much and he nails both.

I already prefer donghua over anime in most cases and I think the way Mandarin sounds is so pretty compared to Japanese. Then, watching interviews of these two and their other works has caused me to be more drawn to the culture. I've even considered trying to learn Mandarin. That's how influenced I am.

I hope the untamed will get be released on Netflix in America so that he can get more exposure and people to appreciate him.

lighterxx and YaoiMom22 like this.
  7. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting totally confused between donghua Season 2, Untamed and having just started to read the novel, couple of questions popped up, would be glad to know what is canon:

1. Going by Donghua, did WWX and LWJ meet as kids in canon? And did WWX have any interaction with baby Jin Ling ?

2. Did we get much info of Lan Zhan's dad in the book apart from how he protected his mother when she was accused of murder? When does he actually die and how, because Xichen was the leader after WWX came back.

3. Was it actually explained in the book what happens to the Wens and how Wen Ning ended up coming back ?

4. Was there any romantic interaction between Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing in the book?

5. Why does everyone ship Xichen and JiangCheng in the fandom? :whistle::whistle::love:

Yumelien likes this.
  8. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The answer is no and no. This is donghua's own addition.

When Wen Xu went to burn Cloud Recesses to 'purify' them, his father was still the sect leader. He came out from seclusion and fought against them. Ended up injured and died. I don't think there's any more info than this.

Wen Qing and Wen Ning were supposedly burned. Jin GuangShan scattered Wen Qing's ashes (because she really was killed) while keeping Wen Ning imprisoned with the two needles made by Xue Yang (to have him lose consciousness and stay still). He 'woke' up again when Wei Wuxian came back from the dead and ordered one of the Mo corpses to fight.

I think they wanted to use him, that's why they kept him, but couldn't tame him and ended up staying 13 years in chains.

No. Jiang Cheng hates the Wens. He would never be interested in a Wen. They didin't study in Cloud Recesses either and had almost no interaction. (He was mostly unconscious when both of them were in the same scene) :blobjoy: They might have as well give him MianMian as love interest. Same amount of interaction really.

Also their age difference is quite a lot, since Wen Qing seemed kind of mature in the book. (She had her own branch of the Wens) She was the older sister. Wen Ning might have been the same age as Wei Wuxian (not sure though). - the only thing that I want to say with this is that Jiang Cheng is apparently into older woman if we go by the live action hahaha. Or they changed her age there?

Not a big fan of the ship, although is interesting. Maybe because their personalities are the opposite and Lan XiChen gives vibes of being capable of pampering Jiang Cheng and understand/handle him. Or maybe because a pair of brothers are already together so why not the other?

Or they just don't have with whom to ship him with hahahah

Yumelien likes this.
  9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that Zixuan (Yanli's husband) is a tsundere on his end, I do believe he did already like Yanli when he first saw her and when they first interacted, but he's too shy to admit this.

CQL did bring out his feelings and their affection more deeper to another level when compared to the novel though, because you see how they first interacted etc.

I don't dislike Zixuan on my end, I mean, considering he doesn't like Wei Ying (and Wei Ying doesn't like him), he still wanted and allowed Wei Ying to attend his son's full year birthday or something, because he wanted to see Yanli smile / happy. That's sweet actually.

I see that his death was really tragic, and it's sad that he have to died (for me at least), but the whole incident in the Qiqong Path, I blame Jixun (the cousin) and Jin Guangshan's fault... Urgh :facepalm:

Zixuan's (YanLi's husband) is actually a loving husband, unlike his father, and I see that he does have his own righteousness in his own way like how he stand up against WQ to protect an innocent in Xuawu cave.

I think in the novel he wasn't present at the conference when Wei Ying (as the Yiling Patriarch) came in asking where the Wen's were but that was changed in the live action. So that part he was a little better for me in the novel because he wasn't present at the scene since I can at least take that he didn't know or is part of what his sect was doing etc.

Yeah that site... Let's cried together then lol :blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he liked her too a little. But maybe the idea of being forced into an arranged marriage displeased him so much that he said what he said. (Being forced to do things when you're accustomed to have it your way and have the best nonetheless doesn't sit well hahaha)

Yanli is the best girl, even if she isn't a cultivator or has the look of a goddess. (She is beautiful though, f__k what those people say :blob_teary:)

ZiXuan is one of the characters I really wanted to see develop more and you know... not die. He was not like his father or brother. He actually had values and wasn't afraid to go against powerful people even if he was at disadvantage (the cave as you said)

He wasn't at the scene when Wei Wuxian came to ask about the Wens. I think he was busy courting Yanli or something? Or too embarrassed to show his face since the conference happened after the funny confession:blobjoy:

And what he did at the Qiqong Path, in my eyes, is less stupid than what Yanli did in Nightless City. He knew how Wei Wuxian was, he knew he was a good guy, he knew he loved his sister and will do nothing to hurt her. That's why I think he threw himself at Wei Wuxian even after being warned. He wanted him to stop and I'm sure he would have punished ZiXun after things calmed down.

Their relationship was rocky and far from good, but both were willing to make sacrifices. And I strongly think that if ZiXuan wouldn't have died and nothing of those bad things happened, they would have that relationship of continuing to throw insults at each other, but more in a joking way than actually meaning it.

He is a good husband, even if it took him a lot of time to change hahahaha. He was a brat in the beginning, even if his heart was in the right place.

Sauling likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm a tusn hahahha true true they won admit their feelings at all but the way he insulted yanli at gusu didnt realli giv of the tsun feelin more like he realli dislike her. onli when durin the sun shot campaign did zixuan realized his feelings and wanted to woo her, and in the novel since he wasnt there when wei ying cam and ask about wen ning i presumed he is bz tryin too keep yanli away from wei ying on his mom orders or both he and his mom don wan yanli near the "demon"/ "son of a servant", which realli ticked me off. madam jin is just like madam yu about all this son of a servant should act like one.

since both of them hav failed marriage :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. and they cannot stand a son of a servant being stronger den any of them :facepalm::facepalm:. in CQL zixuan and yanli interactions was better. too bad he died cause his half brother wans him dead and used zixun and JGS to indiredtly kill him. but he was oso blind to wat his own sect was doin since he onli focus on himself and yanli.

even if he is a lovin husband he is still a peacock and his son is oso another annoyin peacock and just like JC, JC being a veri bad influence on him everything just use anger to deal wif :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: yup can cry blood ahhahha

Yumelien and Sauling like this.
  12. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
  13. KaPi

KaPi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UWAAHHH~ I really really really love this novel! I'm not done the novel yet, but other than the main CP, are there any other side ones?

14. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know you're on the right track when you wake up this morning,

having toasted bread and butter,

and then CHOKING on the said bread

because you see Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's faces appearing on the front page of your favourite newspaper pullout...

Good Morning Malaysians, please read The Star and their write-up about the Most Beautiful Men in China being ambassadors of global brands!!!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

(Side note: the article even mentioned The Untamed and I really think the drama series is kinda "banned" in Malaysia coz of the nature of the CP relationship... plus Tencent doesn't allow Malaysians to access the series via YouTube or other channels...)

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  15. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am so in love with them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. YuYao

YuYao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was tore between happy and anxious when I heard there will be a live action of MDZS. You know consider this is a BL fantasy novel, it will be hard to bring it into the real people interaction. But I have to say that I'm totally satisfied by Xiao Zhan's and Wang YiBo's WangXian.
    Even my husband (who never read MDZS) said that the two male leads looks like gay (he meant "loving each others"), which makes me screaming inside "yeeesss! You got it, right???". I have to deny it and say no this is brotherhood (pffft.... what a bullshit).
    In the end, I can only tell him the truth that they were indeed trying to act out the BL novel
    If I dont know that they are straight, I will believe that they are actually in love. But I am really curious about this. Are they really straight??? Can a straight man look into another man's eyes and smile so sweetly and dearly? Both of them did though......

17. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

That's a good story. I was also hesitant to watch the live action as well. I thought they did well since they had to leave out the actual BL parts.

The fandom has tried to pair them in real life. There are plenty of interviews and footage to suggest they are actually a couple or at least have romantic feelings.

More emphasis is put on Wang Yibo (plays Lan Zhan) to be the one in love because of physical actions and comments made in interviews by him towards Xiao Zhan (plays Wei Ying).

I think they are straight but there are some things caught on camera that do make you second guess. Mostly stuff coming from Wang Yibo.

18. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    YaoiMom22 likes this.
  19. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    guys do you know if donghua is explicit or not T^T?

20. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the most censored from all the adaptations. Definitely not explicit (if you mean the BL parts)