Spoiler Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just hope that xia will be with dr. qin but there some crazy girl who being in love with dr. qin :cry::cry:

I really love this story, MC and ML soo lovey dovey! but another cast is jerk! :mad:

2. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully the plot wont change into something heart breaking plot..thank u for the spoiler

3. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoilers pleeeeaaaseee

4. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Mo Jingshen have an ex-girlfriend? His distant aunt and friends are hinting about something but they won't continue because they're afraid of him. Like they're not believing that he's serious about Ji Nuan.

5. neymlez

neymlez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    **Chapter 140 - 150**

The next day, ML sent a female bodyguard to MC, her name is Feng Ling as per MTL. ML told her that it was Han guy who recommended Feng guard, something like she's one of the best under Han guy's group. MC was actually surprised because Feng guard is a female, I think she's just not used to it and would rather prefer a male guard. So she told ML that she doesn't know how to talk to Feng guard, something like she's kind of a serious-type. ML then asked her if she wants him to send her a male bodyguard that she can talk to, and said that it's going to be impossible (jealous ML). Feng guard is a very well-trained secret military or a secret agent I think.

Then the story focused on MC's real estate business, about some lands or properties being sold often, her assistant (MTL - Xiaoba) was getting excited because of having the 200 million investment and being supported by the Mo Corp, also there are still some people who doubted MC's capabilities, etc.. (I will not provide more details about MC's business because it's kind of hard to understand it through MTL).

Then, remember the Director Xu from the previous spoiler.. Her husband came to MC's office to disturb their peace. MC actually threatened this Xu girl with some videos (I think sex videos) and she was sent to the police. So her husband came to the rescue with some bad thugs, but Feng guard showed them who's the boss (hehe), and they were also sent to the police station afterwards. This clears any doubts that MC feels about Feng guard.

Then back to some business stuff again.. MC was trying to predict the market trends and planning to expand the business based on the memory she had from previous life..

At night, the couple had a chopstick fight (not sure about this fight in the dining table but these are just some sweet moments between the couple.. just use your imagination hehe). Then MC asked ML that she planned to buy some books about business management, she asked for his recommendation. ML asked her if it's better to learn from the books than to ask him directly (sweet moments again).. Then ML received a call from the Mo family. Grandpa asked them to have a dinner there. It was a farewell dinner for the An family who were going back to US (finally!).

The next evening, the couple went to the Mo family home. Both father Mo and the An family are already there when the couple arrived. Then, I think it was ML who handed his farewell gift (some kind of tea) to father An. Then, father An brought up what happened to MC during the dinner party. He said that he wasn't able to meet her there, only remembered that ML brought her upstairs (or to a room). MC said that she had drank some wine and fell asleep in the bathroom, of course ML came to her rescue. MC said that father An was making fun of her, that she was allergic to alcohol when she was a kid, so her father had never let her drink, then she will just find opportunities to sneak and drank a few cups but will get drunk all the time.. But now, ML is in charge of her, will take care of her every time she gets drunk and is now very strict with her drinking. So basically, MC was just trying to show off.. the fact that ML cares for her.

Then father Mo said something bad about her drinking and ML argue with him (they really don't have a good father-son relationship). At the end, MC changed the topic by asking grandpa Mo about their family hot spring (MTL - something like four-colored hot springs). Apparently, this hot spring has some good effects to the body, it has some medicinal property or something like a medicine spring. Grandpa Mo said that it'll be beneficial to MC's body, so they went there and MC soaked into the hot spring. After an hour (or maybe a few minutes) ML accompanied her there, and An girl caught them together. But ML didn't let her bother them (haha).

When ML got up or came out from the hot spring, An girl was there outside waiting for him (obviously). She told him that being intimate with MC means that he's not giving some sort of consideration with the elders (father Mo and father An). MC then came out and told her that that's what couples do, being lovey-dovey and intimate, plus they are legally married. An girl said a lot of things here (insisting that ML was only doing his part or responsibility as a husband), and she didn't really believe that the couple are in love with each other. An girl even asked ML if he's so sure that he'll be with MC for a lifetime and will not divorce her. ML told her that he will stay with MC forever and not going to divorce her without hesitation (give up An girl!).

When An girl left, grandpa Mo and father Mo passed by and the couple hid to a nearby stone (I think). The two were still arguing about father Mo not being satisfied with MC, and only grandpa Mo noticed the couple hiding so he somehow managed to convince father Mo to go out from there. I think they were looking for ML and grandpa played some tricks with father Mo to give way for the couple (this is a funny part.. I love grandpa Mo!).

That night, MC came out of the room to get some water and found father Mo alone. Somehow father Mo was having some headaches and MC offered to give him some massage which father Mo accepted (MTL - it was described as pressing some acupuncture points on the head). They talked about things and their opinions of each other, why he chose An girl or compare her with An girl.. Since ML noticed that MC didn't came back, he went out and found the two talking. Father Mo mentioned to ML that he should go back to US to take over the Shine group, that he didn't know why he suddenly left the US. Father Mo was so mad after ML got back to China, like he became independent and didn't care or became disrespectful to his father.. and then he somehow wanted to throw the tea cup (with hot tea) to ML because of his anger, but MC rushed to him and she was hit or the hot tea poured on her legs. So ML got mad and threw the same questions back to father Mo. Why he didn't know the reason he left US. He also asked him what did he do when he got seriously injured in Los Angeles that year.

When MC heard that, she recalled that she also used to go to LA, she actually stayed in that city when she was in the US, but there was only some faint impression in her mind about the past, she can't really remember it well, so she was stunned about what ML said. Then, father Mo asked him again why he wanted to stay in China and asked him if the reason is MC and MC was surprised (she also asked herself if she was really the reason). But ML didn't provide more explanation (*sigh* as always) and only told his father that no one can control his life, not even his biological father. Then ML ignored father Mo and focused on MC since she was hurt.

MC then told father Mo that she will work hard to make up for her shortcomings.. money, power.. since he wanted to see her ability. Father Mo didn't believe her considering that she only have a new company with the huge investment from Mo Corp, he even mentioned the liquidities earned by Shine Group per minute (as per MTL) which is about $10 million or equals to $70 million per week. Then, MC made a bet with him that if she can't earn this amount then she will take the initiative to sign a divorce agreement and sent it to the US. ML got worried of course but MC told him that she can do it so he had to believe in her. Then they talked about some real estate stuff.. it looks like that ML is working on the background by monitoring her business. Then, MC told her which property will be sold or will be built to earn that $70 million.. more business stuff..

Then MC asked ML if he lived in LA for a long time. ML didn't respond, so MC continued on her own telling her side of story. She said that she was in LA for about 2-3 years, then she asked him again if he saw her there, but he didn't answer. She really did not remember meeting or even seeing ML there, for a man like him, he will have a big impression to any woman.. so she will remember if she met him or even saw him. She ended up answering her own question by saying that 'it should be no'.. and ML just looked at her (I think MTL described that there was sadness in his eyes when he heard it).

***Poor ML.. I wonder what happened to MC.. to both of them..

Korleone, RBJ, Amaunett and 3 others like this.
  6. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    Up until chapter 150, there was no ex-girlfriend mentioned in the story. But I think that the girl that ML is in love with is MC since they've met before in the US, although MC can't remember it.. not even when she checked the memories from her past life.. If it's not her, then they should have been divorced already. Remember from MC's past life, she tried everything up to the point of committing suicide, and that's the only time ML agreed to divorce her.. but I think he never got involved with anyone after that.

I'm catching up on the other novels, re-reading some completed novels, so I can't focus on the raws for this novel.. but I'll try my very best to feed you with some spoilers from time to time.. :)

RBJ, stumblmer and xiashenghan like this.
  7. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. It wasn't directly told but they were hinting about something. Mo Jingshen's distant aunt and his friend. It was in the earlier chapters so I'm really curious what it is about. If it's about a girl or what.

I browsed some chapters of the translated one and his friend was surprised that Mo Jingshen brought Ji Nuan to a certain villa.

neymlez likes this.
  8. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    That villa is what I mentioned as his bachelor's pad.. that's where he stayed before getting married and that's where the locked room is located and he didn't gave more info about that room.. This is the annoying part of Mo Jingshen.. doesn't want to tell everything. But he's savage to other mean girls like to Ji Mengran and then to An girl.. even to his father.. well to whoever tries to break his marriage with Ji Nuan.

stumblmer and xiashenghan like this.
  9. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so freaking annoyed at Ji Mengran!!! I want her to disappear. Is she gonna disappear anytime soon? I'm only on ch. 44 but I'm already fed up with her.

10. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    She's actually back again to the story (chapter 151) that's why I stopped reading it.. She called An girl and was trying to use her to cause a ruckus to the couple.. she thought that she'll be a tough opponent for our MC but was disappointed because even Father Mo was of no help to break the couple. Father Ji was actually trying to control her.. to not cause trouble to our MC.. unfortunately he really can't control her all the time so she still find her ways... I think she was grounded, but one time when father Ji went to work, she slipped out of the house to find MC.. Since she's not allowed to the Royal Garden (forgot the correct translation for the couple's main house, I think it's Yu Garden), she found her way to go to MC's new office. However, it was not easy for her to go though bodyguard Feng because ML instructed her not to allow her near MC.. Good job Mo Jingshen!!!

I'll read more raws and will post spoilers later or tomorrow..:D

stumblmer and xiashenghan like this.
  11. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I like the story. The only thing I don't like is when Ji Nuan tells Mo Jingshen to stop and giver her a rest, he still find a way to force himself onto her but other than that so far he's "decent".
    Thank you for the heads up on Ji Mengran. I need her to suffer and finally be gone.

12. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    **Chapter 152 - 160**

Ji Mengran tried to go into MC's office but was stopped by bodyguard Feng. As per ML's instruction, she was not allowed to be close to Mrs. Mo (at least within 10 meters as per MTL). This made sis Ji mad and bodyguard Feng got physical with her, I think sis Ji's wrist got broken or almost broken. She even threaten bodyguard Feng with her family status.. In the end, she decided to leave the premises.. not even had the chance to peek at the door nor had a glance of MC.

But that didn't stop her because when MC went out with her assistant (I think to visit a land property, some business stuff), sis Ji followed them. MC, together with assistant and bodyguard Feng, went to a remote area and sis Ji followed their car while riding inside a taxi. She was surprised because they ended up in an abandoned area, but she still followed them (they were walking this time, surveying the area I guess) and was caught snooping around by bodyguard Feng, apparently they already knew that they are being followed.

Sis Jing said that she was worried about her new business and would like to help.. even mentioned about father Ji being concerned about this new business. Then, MC said that she should call their father to confirm it and even mentioned things about the anti-depression meds she took before and why she was not allowed to the Royal Garden anymore.

Bodyguard Feng also took her phone (I think she was taking a video earlier) and then she broke it (stepped on it). The remote area was like an abandoned area or haunted area, it was developed before so people moved and lived there for a while, but due to some unfortunate/scary events, people started moving out and the place became abandoned. The group left sis Ji there. Getting to the exact place, where they were at when they caught sis Ji, was not easy. It was like a maze coming from the highway or roadside. So sis Ji can't find her way out of there, plus the taxi driver got tired of waiting so he left. So, she has no phone and alone there.. it was night time already and there was rain as well. (How did she get out of there? It wasn't mentioned..)

Some business stuff afterwards.. I'm not sure if they are trying to bid or sell the abandoned area. There's one company who wanted to buy it but MC did not accept it, because she knows that there's another company who will offer more for this property. I'm not really sure if they already own the land, but it was mentioned that they are trying to get approval for that land property or something (so confusing).

Then, MC participated in a dinner hosted by the City Hall and the business community, and there she saw Dr Sheng again. When she tried to avoid him, she bumped into Han girl (another admirer of ML) and the wine got spilled to her dress (Han's dress). She demanded for MC to take off her dress and give it to her as compensation for her dirty dress. But of course our MC mocked her by saying that she never thought that she's that kind of woman who will wear clothes that others have worn.. and that she will rather throw the dress into the shredder instead of letting others touch her things. She also said that she could have spilled the wine to herself because she didn't touch the hand holding the wine glass. MC asked for a proof that she was the cause and she will pay for the dress but also demanded that Han girl should to take off her dress as well.

Then, there's another girl, Lin girl, who was friends with Han girl, and they joined forces together to shame MC. Lin girl said that MC intentionally spilled the wine and mocked her because she was jealous to Han girl.. because she knows that Han girl liked or loved ML and that they had a little relationship before. Then, MC berated these two girls by telling that she's not worth of her attention, even if she jumps from the building. Then, father Han also joined in to this fiasco.. he was saying that MC was disrespectful to elders. Three versus one.

Then, Dr. Sheng came to MC's rescue. He even told Han girl to go to the nearby Sheng department store and pick up all the clothes she wants under his name. But Han girl still kept on insisting for MC to take off her dress in public.. still saying a lot of useless things. And finally, our dear ML arrived.. and he even dealt with this Han girl. MC told him to not mind these people anymore, just want to let it go.. because her purpose was to get some good impressions from the leadership of the City Hall Land office.. so she doesn't want to be entangled with this kind of thing.

But ML refused to give up because his wife was bullied. ML is really so savage.. he forced Han girl to take her clothes instead.. also Lin girl was not spared too.. Then, MC just asked them to apologize but that's not the end, because she said that she'll call the police afterwards.. Han girl apologized and admitted that she was the one who spilled the wine to herself. However, both Han and Lin girls are stupid.. still saying a lot of nonsense here and there. Apparently, Han girl actually tried to commit suicide by jumping off the building when she learned that ML got married.. it was like an old scar for her and since MC mentioned it.. she asked for MC to apologize to her as well. ML said that all females who were trying to get his attention has nothing to do with him.. and he asked again Han girl if she's not going to take her clothes off (there's actually bodyguards on the side who will forcefully take their clothes if they don't do it themselves).

Because of Han girl's madness, she shouted at MC saying that before they got engaged, ML had a fiancee in the US. But she wasn't able to finished her words because bodyguard Feng kicked her and asked about taking her clothes for her.

**Who was this fiancee in the US??? I was so mad with bodyguard Feng this time.. she didn't even let Han girl finished her sentence! I guess it made this story interesting for readers.. so many cliffs regarding ML's past.. Ok guys.. that's it for now..^^

Korleone, RBJ, Amaunett and 3 others like this.
  13. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the juicy detail I wanted to know! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

14. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    ***Chapter 161-171***

MC didn't mind what Han girl said. She said that Han girl doesn't need to mention any irrelevant things to provoke her, whether it's an ex-gf or a so-called fiancee, nothing will affect their marriage. In the end, Han girl's clothes were torn open by bodyguard Feng and the couple went home afterwards.

At Royal Garden, ML said to MC that she can ask him questions. MC assumed that his ex-fiancee is An girl. However, she didn't confirm that with ML, but instead she asked him if he had ever loved another woman before her. ML said he didn't, then she said she has nothing more to ask after hearing his answer. Following that was some lovey-dovey moments. (that's it.. only one question was asked by MC.. she could have asked a lot of questions there..*sigh*)

Two days later, it's was Nan guy's birthday. He just returned from US. The couple went to Amethyst City Club where the party was held. Dr. Qin, Nan guy, and ML were talking. MC had to stay a bit at her office so she was late, and she's with bodyguard Feng, she asked ML to go there first. The two guys (Nan and Qin) were worried because MC was not there yet. I think they thought that ML was not letting her go out and just forced her to stay at home all the time. Dr. Qin also mentioned that her cooking skill is great (of course he had a taste of it before).

After a lot of drinking and smoking, MC hasn't arrived yet. ML went to the bathroom and some drunken girls saw him so they followed him at the private room. Of course, they tried to flirt with him but they were shut off.

MC was still busy signing a contract with BGY Group for the land of Ximin Square (I think this was the abandoned area they went to inspect previously where they left sis Ji). While they were having discussions about their plans on the land area, ML called MC but she hung up. So, the two guys teased ML since MC was the only one daring enough to hang up on him. They had some friendly arguments and almost had a fight. Dr Qin stopped them by saying that he doesn't want to drag two seriously injured patients back to the hospital in the middle of the night.

After half an hour, MC arrived at the club and found the three guys. So basically, only the three of them were inside the room. Nan guy invited bodyguard Feng inside, but she refused and stayed on guard outside. I think there's something between Nan guy and bodyguard Feng, but the story didn't focus on them at this time, it went back to the couple throwing dog foods to the two guys.

Then, MC asked why there was no cake since they are celebrating Nan guy's birthday. None of them actually bought a cake for him and Nan guy said that someone will come with a cake. Then, a beautiful woman arrived with a big cake, but I'm not sure what's her name (MTL described her as a song, but it doesn't look like it's her family name). She had moved to US and there was even a rumor that she's the only one that could match up with MC.. like they were the two beauties/flowers in the city. After her arrival, the atmosphere in the room became tensed and Dr. Qin showed some cold attitude/reaction. Not long after that, he said he was busy and had to go. MC got confused about what just happened.

As Dr. Qin went out, there was some commotion outside. There was a girl who was being bullied and even got slapped. The others came out of the room because of the loud noise. Nan guy mentioned that both 'Song' girl and that girl were Dr. Qin's old lovers. The girl that was slapped is Ling Xiao Er (will just call her Ling girl). She had a marriage contract about four or five years ago with Dr. Qin which was arranged by the Qin family but Dr. Qin refused it. Ling girl liked the doctor a lot.. she was very young and very noisy. After the rejection, the relationship between their family got worst so they lost contact in the end. Nan guy explained that the Ling's Electronics Group announced their bankruptcy early that year, and they still owe a lot of debts.

I think Ling girl was sold as a payment to those guys, she was kicked by them and even tore her clothes in public. When MC saw what they were doing to Ling girl, she felt horrible thinking about what happened to her from her past life. Then, Dr. Qin came to rescue and told them that she'll buy her back. Ling girl was very appreciative of his help, however she knows her place so she didn't dare to get to close with the doctor. The other girl just kept her sight to the doctor who never even looked at her. (I wonder what happened to them)

Nothing mentioned about what happened next because it went back to MC as she became uncomfortable because of what she just witness. She ended up eating half of the birthday cake. She actually ended up being drunk just by eating a lot of cake and drinking a lot of fruit juice. Apparently, the cream on the cake had some wine and there was small amount of alcohol mixed with the juice as well.. so ML brought her back home. While drunk, MC has been saying a lot of things (which seems to be nonsense to ML).. but she was saying things like she wants to be stronger so she can stand up together with ML, she wants to be stronger to protect the current life she has.. She also mentioned going to City T to study some business management stuff so she can get stronger.

That same night, ML didn't stay with his drunk wife, he actually went to Dr. Qin's villa. Han guy was already there. However, Dr. Qin didn't mind them.. he was just standing by the window looking solemnly outside. It turned out that he is looking out to the villa next to his.. but I'm not sure who lives there (previously MTL mentioned that he was looking out to the trailer outside his villa.. now I'm confused.. so it's a villa not a trailer). But ML said that the girl is not coming back tonight and asked the doctor if he will just continue standing there until she comes back. She doesn't even know that they have been neighbors for a long time now. Dr. Qin somehow got annoyed to his two friends who came by to watch him.

Apparently, that night, ML was thinking about something as well.. about MC's plan to study at City T.. that she somehow changed since a few months ago and seems to be afraid of facing death.. of being unable to control her own life.. like she has become more stubborn and was like hiding a lot of things..

Then, the story jumped back to friend Xia. She's now able to walk normal on a cane. It takes 3 months of rehabilitation and she'd like to help with MC's business. She actually studied in US with MC, she majored in financial analysis and I think she is now going to be the company's financial director.

At MC's office, an unknown package arrived and MC thought there might be a bomb or something inside since there was no packing slip attached. She gave it to bodyguard Feng and at a safe distance, Bodyguard Feng opened it. They found a cute doll wearing a white wedding dress inside the box. MC felt safe so she took the doll. As soon as her hands touched it, she felt some sharp tingling spread on her palm, she felt pain and the blood came out of her palm onto the doll's wedding dress. Bodyguard Feng kicked the box immediately and the doll got broken on the ground.. there was a blade that fell out of the dismembered doll. The broken head and limbs of the doll and the blood-stained wedding dress looked shocking to them. Although the pain on her hands was not too serious, the cuts were somehow deep and there was a lot of blood flowing out.

Bodyguard Feng inspected the doll.. she took off its wedding dress and found a lot of blades inserted to it which were small and sharp. MC had no idea who did this. Before going to the hospital, MC asked her assistant to contact the courier company to find out who sent the package and to file a complaint if they're unable to find it.

In the hospital, bodyguard Feng insisted for Dr. Qin to help MC. It was a simple task only, just need to disinfect the wounds.. and it seemed like, for guard Feng, no one will be able to do it except Dr. Qin. The doctor explained to MC that he once saved guard Feng's life when she was seriously injured from a mission she did in the US, so she never believed in other doctors except for him.

Then the doctor told MC about the findings for the analysis report done on Father Ji's meds. He said that she was right.. those so-called health products taken from abroad, every single test can not find any toxic ingredients, so the other side can be cautious. However, mixing these drugs together will be a chronic poison that can gradually deplete the kidneys of humans. This is a very slow type of chronic depletion drug that is difficult to detect. He said that if Father Ji takes it for a short time, it will only cause the body's resistance to weaken.. exuberant and prone to illness and other symptoms. As long as the medication is interrupted, then it is no longer a matter of remediation for a while. However, if he'll take it for a long period of time, the drug will be like a warm boiled frog, and it will infiltrate into the bloodstream and ooze unintentionally and will cause death.

He also asked her about stepmother Shen's ex-husband who was sick and died early. MC said that Dr. Sheng is her son. Dr. Qin also mentioned that stepmother Shen relied to her son before, but the reason why they cut off their relationship was unknown. He somehow told MC that these drugs might be related to Dr. Sheng.. he said it might be possible since he's good at hiding things.. plus if her father had an accident, the power of the family is not very useful in Shen's hands, unless there's someone behind her.. that stepmother Shen is smart but still not smart enough to do things and can be cautious to such degree.

As they were leaving the hospital, MC got a call from her assistant. He told her that the package was sent from Los Angeles, but the courier was only able to find this info since no contact was left for the package. The courier said that a lot of people really don't write their addresses when sending things.. that they only leave their names and phone numbers, but they don't know why there's no name or phone # associated with this package which was very strange to them.

So, MC got confused because recently she felt like she's related to a lot of things in the US, however she doesn't know what's going on. Whether is was on her past life or current life, she is very certain that she did not have an amnesia and she remembers everything that happened to her since childhood. She only studied for a few years in LA but she doesn't know if there's something happened aside from that. Someone had sent her a mutilated doll in a wedding dress, but since it came from the US, then it should have nothing to do with her sister. And although An girl returned to US a few days ago, she has a good temper and very smart, so she will never do such a thing. If she is someone who is violent, then she should have stayed in China and will not return to US easily. This was not something that Father Mo will do as well, it should have been done by a woman.. so who is it?

**Apologies but I have to stop from another cliff again as I'll be getting off from work in about 30 minutes. Will continue the spoilers next week.. Honestly, I'm getting more hooked into this story.. something big happened in the US.. ML was seriously injured there but why does MC can't remember everything that happened to her while she was studying there.. hmmm.. will read a lot more next week then.. Happy weekend guys!!

Korleone, RBJ, Amaunett and 5 others like this.
  15. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    ***Chapter 172-180***

MC didn't inform ML about what happened to her. When she came home, she tried to hide from ML but it didn't work. She was explaining herself to ML, begging her not to punish guard Feng for not reporting it to him earlier. ML then contacted someone to locate the sender of the package, but they were only able to find the last name of that person which is 'Su'. Hearing this name, ML's expression became dark and cold.

(Who is this Su girl/guy? We'll definitely know later.. not now because the story jumped to some lovey-dovey moments since MC's hands were still injured.. ML feeding her and stuff like that..)

The couple talked about having a child now, but MC said she will consider it once she got back after studying in City T. I think ML was planning to hire the professor from City T or at least a much better professor to do the lecture in their city.. he doesn't really want MC to go to City T. But MC said that she'll only be there for three months and that she wants to experience being in a long-distance relationship.. ML really didn't want to let her go, but he didn't want to argue with her so he just ended the conversation there. MC insisted that she has to go because she wants to be stronger.

The next day, ML didn't allow MC to go to work. I think he was the one who went to her office to make sure everything is okay on her business. MC then went to the hospital to check on her friend Xia girl. She told her about the package she received from US. Xia girl told her that the sender might be An girl or one of ML's pursuers. Xia girl was kind of mad about MC for choosing ML since she has a lot of rivals.. that there's a lot of girls who wanted ML and one of them sent her the doll, then what about next time? She told MC that she needs to find out who was it since ML used to be in the US and that she might have a deep resentment for their marriage since she sent a doll wearing a wedding dress.

Xia girl honestly said that ML is really not good for MC. Since he's the only son of Mo family who will inherit the Shine Group in the US eventually, so a lot of women really wanted him. She also said that since MC now wanted to be together with ML, then she must fully understand ML's past.. otherwise the same thing will happen again and she doesn't even know who was behind it. The enemy is in the dark while MC is in the open, it is a total loss for MC. Don't be mad at Xia girl because she teased MC afterwards.. by saying that ML has been very indulgent to MC, that they had a lot of s*x, that their life is harmonious.. even though her hands were hurt (haha). Xia girl acknowledged all of ML's effort.. so MC should firmly hold ML and not to deceive him just like what she did in the past (*under the influence of sis Ji).

Three days later, MC's hand injury has healed, except for the two deep wounds on her palm because they need time to recover. Also, the professor on City T will start his classes by next week, so she needs to first solve the problem with stepmom Shen. When she arrived at Ji family home, sis Ji shouted at her.

(I want to show you their conversation so I'll post their dialogues.. just had to edit it a bit.)

Sis Ji: "You still have the courage to return! What are you? Last time, you threw me in that kind of ghost place, I almost lost half of my life! You are so sinister and poisonous, now you are running to Dad’s face and pretend to be a good person? So disgusting!"

MC just laughed and said: "Are you sure you are not talking about yourself?" Plus this: "Poisonous and sinister, you say? Compared to you, do I deserve these words? Bought a psychiatrist to give his own sister a kind of medicine that will lead to mental weakness. You can do this kind of thing. Who can be more sinister than you? I was emotionally uncertain, you asked for a divorce every day, and even make me commit suicide to force away Mo Jingshen. Who is more vicious than you?"

Sis Ji: “You have no reason to push all these things to me? I know what the doctor is giving you. Medicine, after all, you need to see a psychiatrist, you are sick, you are not me! Who knows if you have a problem with your brain, so there is a fantasy!"

Ji Mengran angered and said: "And you have not committed suicide. When did I tell you to commit suicide? Is there an evidence? Is there a witness? It’s all you’ve fantasized about, you’re less likely to frame me!”

MC's eyes are cold and indifferent: "I don't want me to yell at you, go away, good dogs don't block the door."

Sis Ji: "Who are you swearing?"

MC: "The last time I was at Mo family home, I was in direct contact with you on my father's face. Considering my face, now I am not in the mood to bicker with you, let it go!"

Ji Mengran stood in front of the door and refused: "You still want to hit me? Here is the Ji family home, there is no brother Mo Jingsheng to support you, I see you dare to fight..."

"Hey!", MC without hesitation, directly gave her a slap. (Hahaha! You deserve it Ji Mengran)

Then, father Ji came out and asked the two if the things they've said are all true. Of course, it was sis Ji who first spoke about her bad experience the other night but father Ji asked her to shut up (haha). Then, MC told him that she came by to speak with him alone in his study room. But sis Ji was still at it, not letting MC to speak with their father. I think she tried to push MC but she failed. Then, stepmom Shen came out too and said things to MC (still in favor of sis Ji). MC then told them that it was sis Ji who followed her and took pictures/video of her so her bodyguard just took precautions and destroyed her phone. So, father Ji got mad at sis Ji again because he already told her not to go to MC to find trouble.. but she didn't listen to him.. then he threw his teacup to her.

Sis Ji got angry to father Ji as well because he only listen/believe in MC but not to her. Father Ji told her that he knows what kind of temper she had when MC got married to ML, that she had an interest to her brother-in-law.. that she didn't give him a face as his biological daughter. He said that he spoiled both of them as his daughters.. that before MC will give her everything she asked for. He then asked her what will she do now that MC doesn't want to give her legal husband to her. Even stepmom Shen was not able to help sis Ji because father Ji will just shut her off.

In the end, sis Ji went to her room and packed her things. When she came down with a suitcase, father Ji screamed with anger: "Would you like to go? OK, you dare to go out of the house with your suitcase today, don't come back later! Get out! We don't have you as daughter in the family!" Then, sis Ji still decided to go out of the house. She drove a car out of the garage and when she saw MC standing in front of the yard, she couldn't wait to step on the gas pedal to kill her. Unfortunately, father Ji was also there so she had to hold back. Sis Ji stepped out of the car and walked over to MC. She said some things to MC and MC asked her where is she going. Then MC whispered to her ear this: "Are you going to the group of friends in the dark black bar of Haicheng? Let them find ways to get me into that place and let those people give me some wine, giving me drugs, letting those people help you ruin me, huh?"

Sis Ji was so shocked upon hearing it. She was not sure why MC knew she has friends there, about her plan.. that there must be something wrong. She stared at MC but she can't figure out how she's been so hard to deal with now. Then MC told her that if she wants to ruin a person, then she needs to be careful not to destroy herself first. Sis Ji became afraid of MC all of a sudden.. looking at her, she sense a lot of hate from MC's eyes.. a kind of hate that's very deep which she can't describe.

MC then went inside the house afterwards. Sis Ji then remembered about the pictures and videos that have been secretly photographed before.. she planned to give them to ML to see what MC is like in real life. She was also still wondering why MC changed so much overnight.. that she might have some secrets..

Stepmom Shen was somehow blaming MC for ruining the family, for having sis Ji got driven out of the house. Then MC told her that before, she ruthlessly severed the relationship with her son, but now she's trying to care for her stepdaughter. She also said this: "Shen Auntie, the account of Sheng Yihan that year, I have not counted you. Don't think that you can protect him in the way of breaking his mother-child relationship with him. You have been lurking for many years in the quarter. Are you tired?" (The story hasn't mentioned what happened with Dr. Sheng and MC yet)

In the study room, MC told father Ji that she had done some drug analysis on his meds. She showed him the report.. then she stopped talking when she noticed that there was someone outside the door. That person was quietly hiding and showing only a small shadow, so she noticed it. She looked at the door and turned to father Ji who noticed it as well. So, MC mentioned about her homework regarding a thief who put his ear on the wall. The person outside heard it and became aware that she was discovered. She was actually stepmom Shen, but she didn't go, instead she opened the door and came in to the study room. MC told her father that she did it because she was concerned about his health and hoped that he'll live longer. Father Ji asked her to stepped out of the study then.

Then father Ji confronted stepmom Shen. It seems like Dr. Sheng did something bad before so they had to severe their mother-son relationship, but he was now back with the Sheng family. Still, it was not mentioned what did he do and I'm not sure why it was related to MC or to Ji family. Father Ji even slapped her. Then she said that the report was fake and tried to convince him to do another analysis, and she also blamed MC for ruining their husband-wife relationship. What they don't know was MC saw and heard everything that happened in the study, she was actually watching the surveillance from her phone.

But stepmom was confident so she insisted to have another test done to father Ji's meds, she was the first person to enter the room (where the meds are located) and even tried to hide the other medicine bottles, but father Ji caught it. Those medicine bottles look like normal meds, for blood pressure and really valid meds for father Ji. Then MC asked about her jade bracelet, the one that father Ji gave to her. She told MC that she treasured this bracelet so she always wear it. MC then showed her a video of someone, wearing the same bracelet, whose replacing the contents of those medicine bottles. Only the hands were captured on the video that was taken only about 20 days ago.

Father Ji got mad.. so angry at her. I think he only felt pity to her and Dr. Sheng before, so he someone got closed to her and ended up getting married to her. Then she confessed and said that she was only forced to fed him these meds. But I'm not sure if it was her ex-husband but someone from the Sheng family made her do it. Father Ji grounded her, not even let her answer phone calls. Also, he handed the management of the house to the butler.. and I think her shares or position in the company will be handed to others as well. She tried to plead to father Ji, but he told her that if she say another word, then he'll drive her out. She chose to be locked up at home compared to be being driven out of the Ji house. She kept silent thinking that father Ji's attitude will change later, that she still has a chance.

Two days later, MC decided to go to the hospital to have Dr. Qin checked her healed hands and also to invite him for a meal, since he helped him a lot with the drug analysis. However, before entering the hospital, she saw some people brought by the ambulance.. these people was in a car accident and one of them is the woman she met at Nan guy's birthday party. She was bloody and was seriously wounded. (I think her last name is Shi, so I'll call her Shi girl.)

**The chapter ends there.. next is chapter 181 and I'm hoping to read more about Dr. Qin's past.. since ML doesn't want to share his past to us yet.. :LOL:

Korleone, Amaunett, 7174PK and 4 others like this.
  16. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your hard work. I look forward to the next chapters.

neymlez likes this.
  17. neymlez

Reading List:
    Link
    ***Chapter 181-190***

MC went to Shi girl and asked if she was hurt. Shi girl said that she was not hurt.. that the blood on her was from her driver and assistant who were seriously hurt from the accident. Dr. Qin came out and threw the reporters out of the emergency room. He asked Shi girl where she was hurt as well. She didn't expect that the hospital near the accident was where Dr. Qin is working. When she told him that she's not hurt and asked him to help the driver and her assistant instead, his attitude turned upside down.. He said that she somehow learned to have some kind of conscience while in the US which made her return to China.. that she somehow became kind to others. He didn't even noticed MC who was there as well. MC told him that when Shi girl arrived, she seemed to have problem walking straight so she might have hurt her ankles or legs.. and although the blood on her was not hers but she seemed to be frightened. She told the doctor that he's a man and questioned if he still has a heart or some feelings/pity for her. But the doctor was so cold and I'm not sure but I think he said that Shi girl was heartless or stone-cold person so he didn't need to be kind to her.

Then he left after saying that and MC had no choice but to follow him since she really doesn't know Shi girl that well. While in the elevator, MC noticed that it was so slow (stopping from the middle floors and I think the doctor's office is at the 16th floor), so she asked Dr. Qin why he was able to go down the emergency room so fast. She said that it was so obvious that he even used the stairs because he was out of breath earlier. Dr. Qin was annoyed and asked her why she was at the hospital since her hands were healed already. She told him that she wanted to thank him for what he's done and to invite him for a meal. The doctor said that he was actually busy all day and it was only ML who forced him to finish the drug analysis asap. Then MC teased her by saying that he'll invite him to have dinner with others including ML, Nan guy, and Shi girl. Dr. Qin got more annoyed and said that he's not going. (haha)

That night, MC returned to Royal Garden and was informed by maid Chen that ML was already at home. He was now in the bathroom when MC entered their room.. then his phone rang. At first, she ignored it but it kept ringing. When she looked at the screen, it shows an international phone number and the location is Los Angeles, USA. The sound of the water in the bathroom is still going on and she just continue looking at the phone numbers for a long time. She then decided to answer the call and informed the caller that ML was not available at the moment and just to call later instead. But the caller didn't respond, so she asked if the caller had heard her but still got no response from the other end. Because of women's instinct (I think she guess that the caller was a woman), she said that she'll hung up if she doesn't talk and that ML was still in the shower, so she'll ask him to just call her back. Then the caller hung up the phone abruptly.. but MC sensed that the caller was unhappy even though she didn't speak.

She then fell asleep on the sofa while holding ML's phone. When he came out of the bathroom, she told him that someone called him. ML picked her up and put her to bed, then she asked him if he'll return the call, but he said no. Still, MC was kind of concerned about it and kept looking at the phone until she fell asleep. I think she woke up in the middle of the night, then looked at the location of his phone, until she fell asleep again.

The next day, MC received a call from the police station who asked her if she knows Xia girl. The police told her that Xia girl had hurt someone and that she was not very cooperative with them. She told them that she's an orphan with no relatives and friends, but they found MC's phone # on her contact list so they called her and asked her to come down at the station. Actually, Xia girl has family in S City, but she didn't want to contact them and it was not the first time she lied of being an orphan. She just got discharged from the hospital and her feet and legs are still not good, so MC was wondering how could she hurt someone in that condition.

When she arrived at the station, the policeman complained to MC about Xia girl's attitude. He said that she hurt a reporter and that she even took his camera and gave it to someone, plus she was not very cooperative and just kept on talking nonsense (haha poor policeman). MC then apologized and asked Xia girl about what happened. Xia girl blamed the police officers for being useless. She said that she went to her company and found a person snooping around the building for a long time. She saw a camera on his hand so she took it and found that it contains a lot of MC's pictures; not only in the office, but on the other places as well. So, it looks like this person seemed to be secretly tracking MC for a long time already. The two of them fought for the camera until it fell and got broken. Then, the guy tried to run away but Xia girl beat her to it using her cane/crutches and it hit his head. There was some blood on his head and someone/passerby reported it to the police.. so that's what happened.

Xia girl continued again and berated the policemen. She said that they were violent because they took her to the police station even though she has injury on her legs and they even confiscated her crutches as a murder weapon. They also said that she was just trying to gain pity because of her injury and won't even listen to her.. and that they want to file a case against her.

Upon hearing her, the policeman told them that no matter what the truth is, she still beat someone and should be convicted.. and that she has to make it clear (I guess clear her name or provide proper explanation), otherwise they will just enforce the law. (haha oh my Xia girl.. that's what you're really going to get for being uncooperative). On the other side, guard Feng called ML to report this.

The police still didn't let go of Xia girl as they are still waiting for the medical report from the other guy to file the case. MC accompanied her there.. but they didn't expect the arrival of ML. He found that MC was not hurt and asked her to wait for him inside the car. He told her he'll take care of Xia girl's situation, that she should be released soon. Guard Feng followed her to the car. MC asked her if she's aware that someone is following her and guard Feng said yes. She then asked her why she didn't tell her. Guard Feng told her that the guy has been following her for a long time but he's very careful and will just leave afterwards.. that the things he can photograph are just some of her daily routines, nothing too private photos related to her life or work. She actually pretended that there's some fault on the office's facility and security and was planning to confront him that day, but she didn't expect that Xia girl will discover him.. also didn't expect that Xia girl has a bad temper.. (haha)

MC asked her who was behind it, but she didn't answer. MC told her that although ML is her employer, she should know her temper as well since she's been with her for a while already.. MC hoped that she can be more honest to her. She then told MC that the guy was just a very small journalist, but he has 600,000 (no currency) remittances on his account which came from someone in Los Angeles. MC guessed that it's probably the same person who sent the package last time, then she asked guard Feng if she knows this person since she used to be in the US and was very close with Nan guy.. but she said she didn't know. MC knew that she lied, but she decided not to say anything more.

The problem at the police station was resolved so they went back to the office. MC then asked Xiao Ba (assistant) to give her the info of the courier company in LA because she wants to find who this person is. But Xiao Ba told her that the company had closed down. Xiao Ba told her that it was a big international express company who suddenly shut down a few days ago and it's no longer on the American International Express Service Center, the company just simply disappeared overnight! MC checked this information and found that the company really declared bankruptcy in LA a few days ago. MC thought that it was a clean and neat work, so who was behind it?

Then guard Feng came inside her office to hand a large bouquet of red roses and a small bag. She told MC that someone sent these things but there was no problem with them as she checked them already. She doubted that it was ML who sent her these because he was just with them at the police station. Apparently, the flowers are somehow like a top-of-the-line kind of rose variety.. very expensive.. and the outer packaging looks very girly.. it's a pink flower paper. The color reminded her of something. Many years ago, when she was a teen, she often wore a pink tie, whether it was on a dress, shoe, or a bag. At that time, she indeed had a very girly heart, but then later on, she no longer prefer this girly color. There was no note/message on the bouquet, then she checked the small bag. It contains a square gift box and there was a box of white handmade leather luxury watch. It was the latest pink ladies watch from Van Cleef & Arpels. When she saw the pattern on the dial, her face turned sour. She found a card inside the watch box which has a message in black handwriting:

[Van Cleef & Arpels Bridge of Lovers, the world's most romantic watch. The boy shows the minute, the girl shows the hour. The minute is approaching, the boy is anxiously counting minutes, the girl calmly counting the hours. Finally, when it is close to zero at night, there can be a minute of embracing.

- Good luck, my girl]

(**checked the watch in Google.. it's so cool!! I want one too!!!!)

Although the card has no name, but that was Dr. Sheng's handwriting. It was the same handwriting of him many years ago, even on the diagnosis he had written on Xia girl's medical records. Xiao Ba saw the watch and MC offered to give it to her (so the assistant is actually a girl). MC then wondered why Dr. Sheng will give her something so expensive, considering that she just dealt with her mother the other day. Was this his way of saying hello? Or to declare a war? Was it a reminder that she had destroyed his plan, so he was very upset? And the thing about the so-called bridge of lovers is to separate her from her heart? (didn't quite understand this last question.. separate her from her heart?? or may from Dr. Sheng's heart??)

She then went outside and asked her assistant to throw the flowers away and spray some air freshener inside her office.. because the flowers fragrance filled inside the room. Xiao Ba didn't know what to do with the watch.. MC didn't want it but she can't also accept it because it was a luxury brand of watch, so she decided to put it inside MC's bag and MC was not aware that she had brought it home. It was actually ML who found it from the bag she just threw on the bedside. He saw a white watch box so he checked it out and found the branded watch inside. When MC came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see ML holding the watch. ML asked her who sent it although he already had an idea, after all guard Feng should have already reported it to him that MC received a gift today.

Although she didn't intentionally brought the watch back home, she still felt that it was a big mistake not to throw the watch outside the window from office building earlier. MC tried to explain it to ML, but he interrupted her and asked her again who sent it. So she said it was Dr. Sheng and ML's face turned cold hearing that name from her. MC still tried to explain what her assistant did, but ML didn't say anything and just threw the box in the trash can, then he went to the study room to receive a phone call. When he came back, he took the watch again and coincidentally maid Chen was there with a warm cup of water, so he put the watch there. It showed the time of the watch fixed at 9:00 p.m. and the distance of the boy and girl on the dial was too far away and no longer has the possibility of getting close. Both maid Chen and MC was surprised, then ML asked maid Chen to throw the watch. So basically, this kind of watch is water and shock resistant, but will be damaged from some hot boiling water.. (awww poor watch..)

MC didn't say anything because he doesn't want to provoke him as she still needs to convince him to let her to go to T City.. eventually, ML told her she can go. Afterwards, she had a video conference to give instructions to Xia girl and the rest regarding their company since she'll be out for three months. I think ML also give them some pointers there..

(Some business stuff there but I'll skip this arc.. just read it once these chapters are translated. On a side note, the others are like fan girls of ML, they even requested MC to ask him to visit the company for inspection since he's their biggest investor.. haha)

ML decided to accompany MC to go to T City for two days and make sure that she's settled properly there and he informed her that guard Feng will follow her to T City afterwards. MC tried to refuse having a guard and asked him to give Feng a vacation for a few months, but of course ML didn't listen to her. He even arranged a big house for her. MC was actually planning to stay in the dormitory since she's there to study anyway, but ML already made proper arrangements for her. Next month is actually MC's birthday so ML asked her to go back home on her birthday.. but MC was not sure yet because she might have important assignments or exams. ML insisted for her to go back since this is the first time that they're going to celebrate her birthday after getting married. When MC told him that she might really not able to go back because of important school stuff, ML didn't force her anymore.

Still in T City, MC went to see the professor (surname is Lin). He was not only very good at teaching business management, he also know her father. She then learned that all the students accepted by Prof Lin are all extraordinary, most of the students he accepted in this batch were heirs of Chinese companies both in China or abroad, and some senior managers in some well-known groups/companies. Since the courses and exams are very compact (due to limited time), he suggested that MC should live inside the school as much as possible (in a VIP bedroom) which she agreed to. The VIP room turned out to be a four-person room, so she has three roommates. One of them said that she's the VP of Hengyun Group named Bai Wei, then the other girl is Ling Feifei and her father is the Chairman of Ling's Bank (50% shares of the Bank of China are owned by their family). This Ling girl is some kind of a spoiled brat. Then, the fourth person is Su Xueyi who looked like of the same age as MC. She said she came from Los Angeles and had done some business with SUAN Group, a Chinese company in LA. Her father holds 60% of SUAN Group.

Su girl seems to be fond of MC, she liked to talk to her and get close to her. On their conversation, MC told her that she's never been in LA, then she excused herself from to have a dinner with a friend. MC had dinner with guard Feng and she asked her if she heard about SUAN Group, she said yes. Then MC asked if if there's some special relationship between SUAN Group and the Shine Group in the US or if there's any relationship between SUAN Group and ML.

*****That's it for now.. We have four new characters this time and one of them is Su girl from LA. It's getting more exciting.. Hoping for more revelations on the next chapters..

Shikha, Korleone, stumblmer and 4 others like this.
  18. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! I'm actually enjoying this book a lot. I've only started to read novels from the rebirth genre. I want to get through the chapters that have already been translated then I'll come back here and read your spoilers. Much appreciated!

19. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    However, how can she hide again, and then how to ask for mercy, Mo Jingshen did not intend to let her go easily tonight.

His body clung to her, remembering that the warmth of the season was wearing the dress that she had prepared for her, and she suddenly turned her face.

The warmth of the back was against him... I

only felt his kiss fell again in the particularly sensitive place behind her neck. She couldn’t help but twist her body, but the man behind him snorted and began to deliberately Biting her back neck, or biting lightly or heavyly, she has to kill the same person.

Even more, he almost entrained the moment of crying in the warm season, and he did not hesitate to sneak in behind.

The warm season was directly called out.

When he can not control her trembling, she took it in her ear: "You and that Sheng, met after the stop, ah?"

"See ...... not ...... he was Medical ...... ah ......"

season The warmth was stimulated to say no complete words at all.

"What?" Mo Jingshen heard the first word she said, and the action became more and more embarrassing.

The warmth of the season was not bullied by him. He quickly said: "I don't see... I don't see... I don't see anymore... I didn't intend to have anything to do with him!"

Mo Jingshen is not ready to let her go. Let her explain how to spoil and cry.

stumblmer likes this.
  20. Chiochan

Chiochan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much ^^

neymlez likes this.