Discussion Share something spooky?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's one translation I've found.

As twilight fades so shall you wither
    Dwell within your chamber
    Conceal yourself
    For my anger is immeasurable
    The Djinns and Devils I sent forth
    My harbingers of death
    Shall reap your soul

aceclover95 likes this.
  2. luklukluk40

luklukluk40 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some time ago I posted this. It's something that happened to me:

I had a supernatural experience years ago. I was watching anime in my computer in the living room, alone at home and with all the lights out except the light of my computer (It was still daytime when I started to watch anime and I didn't switch on any light), then I started to hear a strange sound so I stoped the video and removed my headphones. Listening carefully there was a sound coming up from the stairs, it was a sound of someone going up the stairs while wearing flip flops and drgging them each step, *shack**shack**shack*, It went all the way upstairs till it stoped in front of the TV that was one or two meters away of me, it was too dark there and the monitor of my computer was iluminating the other way so I couldn't see anything but I stared at the dark one or two seconds before streaching my hand and switching on the lights. Well obviosly there was nothing in front of me so I started to switch on lights and search the house but the lights in the stairs wouldn't switch on no mater how many times I tryied so I sat on the sofa and waited for my mom there with a pele face and without doing anything. Later my mom arrived and while I was telling her what happened I stoped because I saw somithing and said '' why is the light of the strais working now?''.

well it seems like a horror story or something but it's something that happened to me, my mom broght some dream catcher the next day and put them arround the house. Anothher curiuos thing is that the next day I was searching for my flip flops and found them in front of the TV, on the spot the steps stoped and then remembered that few hours before the supernatural experience I did go up while dragging my flip flops all the way upstairs till I reached the TV and left my flip flops there.

nuubman likes this.
  3. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright story session,

I was in college dorm and it was sem break so most students when back home except for me and my club members. I stay in a room with a friend. Legit I got a nightmare that night

It was quite a vivid dream where a long haired girl staring at me sleeping. She actually come real close to me and try to touch me. Soon I wake up, I ask my friend to wake up since I'm legit scared af..

it was 3:10-3:15am, I call my mom, she didnt pick up.. so I call my grandma. She pick the call and told me to calm down, & I try to but I know there something inside the room but I dont want to look since I'm scared.. I spent the night talking to my grandma till 6am, only then I feel less scare and fell asleep.

Next morn' I call my grandma again, she said there could be something in that room. she also said that thing came last night from someone but idk from whom. I left that room asap

nuubman likes this.
  5. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. A friend sang that to me in English before he let me hear the original. The original freaks me out more.

6. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
  7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's ad is a little spooky.
    20191025_161314.jpg

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Onetime I was enjoying my yakisoba while I was watching anime and then when I looked at my plate...only half of my yakisoba was left...and now I've never forgiven our house ghost for it

9. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    Story time!
    I live in the 2 floor of my house and I am hungry so I came to the first floor for food, passing through the living room saw the shadow of someone sitting in the couch, I'm sleepy so didn't think too much of it, went to the freezer to grab something to eat and came back to the living room, thinking that maybe my brother fell asleep in the couch, still seeing the shadow so I turn on the lights and I suddenly feel very cold and the air is freezing, I blink and no one there.

Went to my sis home once and stayed the night, my 2 sisters and my niece live in that house, that night I couldn't fall asleep, so I lay on the side of the bed with my eyes closed thinking about things and counting sheep until I could sleep, didn't managed, anyway in the middle of the night while I was thinking nonsense I hear someone coming to my room, a thief? I suddenly feel extreme fear and a rush of strange emotions, the person came so close that I even feeled the breath in my back, next thing I know is that i feel someone screaming at me but in a weird way, like I could hear someone in my head, not words but feelings being conveyed and he hates me so much, like I invaded his turf or something, feelings of anger and shame invaded me at the same time thinking that I'm doing nothing while something could happen, I feel my muscles again and I leapt to the other side of the bed and I look to the other side ready to fight, no one there.

I left my mom's house a while ago and now I live with my sisters and niece, my room has some issues with the cables or something like that, so there is no lights, in the night sometimes while I'm reading or playing with the phone my bed trembles as if an earthquake occurs, I get up and grab the lintern to see what shakes my bed since my bed Is the only thing shaking, nothing.
    Same thing happened again, I still see nothing, maybe I'm cursed or something, maybe I'm schizophrenic, have a lot of weird stories but I'm to lazy to share them rn, have nice dreams!

10. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaoi
    True fear.

11. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Only thing that got me scared lately was learning that there is a haunted manor in vegas owned by some Jack something.

12. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Pouring milk before cereal

13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pssh, wimps all of you.

The real scary thing out there is this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yoshihiro Togashi posts chapters every day I will believe in the supernatural. Cause obviously a ghost is possessing the guy.

15. Nara

Nara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It can actually summon ghost (actually djinn) , but the mainstream version is not that useful to summon it
    You need to sing it in a certain conditions with certain intonation. Unfortunately the summoning knowledge has missing through the passage of time. :blobpeek:

And here's some weird discovery

aceclover95 likes this.
  16. LilyoftheValley

LilyoftheValley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I worked as an RN in a small hospital. I had an evening shift on the step down unit and one of my patients was a 70ish year old guy. We called him a Walky Talky, because unlike many of the patients on the unit, he was capable both mentally and physically of walking around if he so wished. (We wouldn't need to worry about getting him to and from the bathroom. Doesn't need cleaning. Able to tell us directly if they're in pain. Etc.)

When I came on my shift his family had visited and were just leaving. As I was going through my usual assessments, I asked about them.
    He replied, in a very calm, kindly gentlemanly voice, "Oh, I'm glad I got to see them and say goodbye."
    "Goodbye?"
    "I'm going to die tonight."
    This of course made me pause. I had already done my mental assessment check and found out he was certainly in his right mind and not having any hallucinations. So I took him at face value.
    "Do you want me to call any clergy for you? Anyone you would like to talk to?"
    Again he was calm and composed, "Oh no. I'm fine. Thank you. But it's just my time."
    "Well... I'll be here until 11. If you need anything..."
    "Thank you," and he leaned back on the bed and let me finish my assessment calmly.
    I went through the rest of my shift, he really only called once or twice for ginger ale or an extra blanket, and at the end of it, I said goodbye to the guy. Again, he was totally calm, coherent, and chill.

A few hours after I left, he was dead from a cardiac arrest. (Heart attack)

17. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if it's a spooky story… I don't think I have one lulz.

About a decade ago, I was sleeping alone on the second floor. When I woke up around midnight, I saw someone with long, black hair, watching me from outside the window.

I don't have balcony.

18. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    that kid is me, once upon a time :sweating_profusely:

Blitz likes this.