Spoiler Excruciating Deep Love with You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Sep 18, 2019.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/excruciating-deep-love-with-you/
    Synopsis:
    He said I was the most despicable woman he ever met…

In order to love him, I lost my family, and become an imprisoned tool used for his vengeance from a noble lady. Everyone said I was the daughter of a rapist… I cautiously maintained the excruciating deep love for him and suffered from mental and physical exhaustion…

I thought someday my love would touch him and then I would live a happy life just as a fairy tale, but in fact I fell into an eternal nightmare…

What exactly happened here? Does she ever leave him?
    Spoiler please~

2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this one of the stories where 99% is torture and only 1% is Ml grovelling?

4. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the Fl seems to enjoy the violent rape of the ml and she is a big fool for trying to force a man who doesn't love her even at the cost of her loosing her baby.she is very much stupid for rejecting the good second ml who can give her peace just to stay with the rapist.
    She never learns from her mistakes, she even got cervical cancer, got kicked from the stairs,lost her parents, she became his punching bag,he tried to have her gangraped too,and she also got blind too. She's hopeless

5. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    She will never leave him in fact she is happy with his abuse, he hits her and rapes her even after her miscarriage, she doesn't have any brain's except the ones filled with sadistic rapes, she repeatedly likes him after everything that happened to her family. With both parents dead she was still foolish, he made her have cervical cancer, blindness, miscarriages and he even pushed her from the stairs. It pains me that every character is so retarded to an infinite level exception of the second ml who sincerly loves her to the point of taking a bullet and dying for her but she doesn't want him because he is too gentle, she prefers it when her clothes are ripped and she is raped and choked at the same time.
    She was even stupid to say she can't leave without the asshole ml after the second ml was dying for her in her arms, she even went to marry the ml and have a family with him after everything saying that her five years of abuse was worth his love.

6. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason I persisted was that I thought she will grow a backbone and leave with the second ml instead she made him die for her and she was still screaming her abusers name she even want to take a bullet for his sorry ass while the one who sacrificed everything for her died. She would have at least honor his death by not staying with the ml but she didn't, she even went to his grave with the asshole ml

7. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml didn't apologize, he just said I love you and the bitch of an mc was smiling saying that her five years of brutal abuse was worth his love. She is too useless

8. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is one of those stories where there is no retribution ? no revenge and just staying with that bullshit crazy abusive ML ?

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  9. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I think he tops the list of everything evil in the whole novelverse. He even rapes her till she bleeds,beats her till her teeth aches and caused her cancer and blindness

10. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want her to DIE. Such a disgrace to the existence of female.
    Like really B*tch, Fairytale? You should be abused your whole life.

11. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is one of those angst tragedy novels that makes no sense :(

12. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks for warning us, you should really leave a review for future torture victims to beware.

13. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly, I wanted her to die so badly too

14. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really hoping for her character to grow a backbone and see through the fog but lol there was no fog she saw everything and still loved that a*hole. The 2nd ml was probably rolling in his grave when she came over with the ml and the kid. God the 2ml deserved so much better that batshit crazy woman and the ml deserved to be together