Spoiler Banished to Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't agree more with you!!
    I love the progress even tho starting was so bad. I just loved how slow burn was it. The way MC fell in love. And the way he acted after he realised he's in love. It was so cute.
    And I love ML simplistic thinking. Tho I think the ending is too abrupt!! I want more tbh.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  2. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And can anyone suggest me similar type of story. Like primitive world or one with uke like MC coz he's awesome

G_Alejandro_L likes this.
  3. IcyFireReaper

IcyFireReaper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what is extactly the fruit of witchcraft? becausee im still confuse about it

4. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's an ancient child-like divine fruit spirit. It's reborn during the solar eclipse and maybe other conditions have to be met too. People worship the fruit spirit, which leads to mass destruction of the group that hosts it because it has a voracious appetite for energy and all the other tribes and kingdom will attack the group to try get it for themselves.

5. IcyFireReaper

IcyFireReaper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah thanks you for clearing it up for me!

6. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I just finished MTLing the whole thing and I do admit... the ending is a bit abrupt. BUT IT'S OKAY! Because everything else. WORTH. IT!.
    I think I kinda get where the author is coming. The Fruit of Witchcraft/Son of Life was the goal of the story, not the alien invasion. But there was so much foreshadowing going on with the alien invasion; the prophecy on the good-speaking people starting the war, the real Dance of Ancestral Sacrifice (I'm bitter that not many people know Yan Mo can perform the REAL dance:blobpopcorn_two:), the spacecraft's debris and etc. Yet everything came down to 'They'll fight for their future and survive. The End.':blobdead:
    But it's okay. Truly, it's okay. Especially the last part of the story where the couple got soooooo into each other. It was so cute.:blobmelt:

G_Alejandro_L likes this.
  7. Needmore

Needmore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What of Du-du and Wu Gou? Any real birth or like at what chapter do they get to leave MC's belly? I'm at chapter 396 :blobpopcorn_two: everything was good until the prophecy of the Bone Sculpting people returning for revenge :blobconfused: well imo

8. Disolona

Disolona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there!
    This post is the request for spoilers! If you have read this novel, I hope you could help me out!
    So, here is the novel that I really loved. MC is kind of overpowering and a bit too wise, but, well, since my own life is too boring and plain, it's refreshing to read about face-slapping allmighty characters from time to time (don't judge my guilty pleasures!). The plot, the world building, the civilization in progress - all of this is also too damn interesting! I completely got hooked. There's the complete translation of the novel, but... Well, it's not very accurate, so I braced myself to read this monster of a novel in original language, relying on the dictionary and my minor knowledge of Chinese.
    It went well, even though very time-consuming... But here's some thing I just can't get over. Right now I am on chapter 321. The thing is... The main character got punished by the system because of meddling with the mermaids' population, and right now he is... Very old. Like, he has to live in a body of an old man for a year or so. I forgot the details since I put it on hold. The thing is, the plot is continuing, our couple is out there, trying to steal the 10-grade earth crystal... And all the time the MC is an ancient husk. I mean, it wouldn't bother me so much if there was only plot, which is pretty interesting to read, I could always respect the guy for being just like Gandalf, saving the day with his Grandpa's wisdom ... But... BUT! Our couple just won't stop being frisky! The all- consuming love ML feels for MC is endearing, but I just feel weirded out the more it goes on. And when Yan Mo got cursed, he... khm, was pregnant with two. So right now, he is old (like, REALLY old), PREGNANT, and does some descriptive H-stuff with the young ML!
    I just can't take it anymore! But I am not ready to give up on this novel after putting so much time and effort into translating it, that's why I wanted to ask those who read this novel already. When will the MC reverse the curse?? How much longer he will stay like this? Right now MC and ML infiltrated into the enemy's village as participants in the tournament in order to steal an important crystal, and ML got cursed by the priest with the probability of going insane and killing off everyone he loves... This is where I stopped reading because I can't find motivation to continue without knowing with certainty when MC will go back to his young self.
    Hope there are people who read this novel and can help out with some spoilers! And I also hope I didn't weird out all the others. I swear, the novel is GREAT, despite some weird stuff I wrote...

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Disolona likes this.
  10. RottenApple

RottenApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im already at chapter 363 wherein the mc and ml were in the sound city. But Im curious what will happen to the Jiu Yuan tribe since the Moer tribe and the Huang Jing tribe declared war to them.

11. whitespade

whitespade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a while, he will get better quick don't worry. Its been a while since I read it so I can't remember exact chapters. And our mc will be punished a lot in the future so better toughen yourself up.

Disolona likes this.
  12. Disolona

Disolona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply!

Is he going to continue being old? Or some other horrible punishments will happen?

13. whitespade

whitespade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant remember ... But one punishment I remember is he have a very realistic dream of being a slave because he don't try hard enough to be the saviour and save every human in rival tribe. Its very harrowing

Disolona likes this.
  14. LIZELL

LIZELL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLa terminé de leer hasta el capitulo 659 T.T y en muchas paginas dice que ahí termina pero... creo que continua ¿alguien sabe si el autor sigue publicando? T.T no puedo dormir en paz :(
    ~~
    HELLO I finished reading until chapter 659 T.T and in many pages it says that it ends there but ... I think it continues, does anyone know if the author continues to publish? T.T I can't sleep in peace :(

15. Nipsythephantomnose

Nipsythephantomnose New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I know that the MC tops the ML at one point and I really hate when that happens... can someone tell me some details like the circumstances, does it happen frequently or become a regular thing, etc.?