Forgotten Title Online entertainment arc (BL QT)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by invidicat, Oct 25, 2019.

1. invidicat

invidicat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey look, another search for a forgotten BL QT based on a half-remembered arc. (Is there a comprehensive list of all the arcs somewhere? There are just way too many stories at this point to remember what arcs come from where.)

Anyway, the arc that I'm trying to remember what series it came from was an online entertainment circle arc. Some details are hazy, and I may have mixed some of them up with arcs from other stories, but iirc:

MC is playing as a veteran of the circle who, due to the friend he kind of likes (protagonist gong) inviting him to join online voice acting with him, decides to join incognito as a different person from his previous great god persona. The protagonist shou from the original work is an actual newbie, ends up getting paired up with the gong in some works, and then for some reason that I can't remember there's a conflict between MC and shou. Gong takes shou's side, predictably.

MC's character was actually multi-talented and had several separate identities online for music, voice acting, screen writing, etc, so the MC (instead of just reacting badly and letting the shou sway public opinion till he was permanently blackened like in the original work) uses that to make and produce his own online drama and flip a giant bird at the shou, especially when the shou (or the shou's backers? idr) tries to prove he's just borrow other peoples' fame for his own gain by showing "proof" that all of them had the same IP address... and then someone actually checks and people realize it's really all the same guy.

No recollection of who the ML was, but I believe the MC's screen name for this arc started with a J.

2. manga2000

manga2000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Dont know it but sounds interesting. I'll also wait for the answer

3. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like who touched my tail? Similar anyway.

4. invidicat

invidicat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTMT has two entertainment circle arcs, but one of them is a vacation world where the MC just has to act spoiled with the ML and the dogblood plot will sort itself out, and the other is when he’s rejoining the real world as a film emperor. I originally though it might be WTMT but it shouldn’t be, unless I missed an arc somehow.

5. Auloah

Auloah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rembember to read something like this before, it sounds so familiar to me..:hmm:. need to check my reading list

6. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its WTMT the VA arc - arc 10?

7. Auloah

Auloah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    invidicat, SeiraJLoyard and manga2000 like this.
  8. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I haven’t read that one. Thanks for finding it.

9. invidicat

invidicat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man! new addition to my to read list!