Spoiler The Perfect Destiny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny that he died as a virgin when he thought about R-18 scenes all the time. But, then, staying chaste due to pining after someone in an unrequited love, for so many years, I kind of admire that persistence. :blob_grin:

Elliana likes this.
  2. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was banter between MC and system over this. Something along the lines:

MC: How did you decide to pick me anyway?
    System: I thought you were a pure.
    MC: Oh? And how was that determined?
    System: Wouldn’t you think a 29-year old virgin be considered pure?

pcheshire, Elliana, Heungbo and 7 others like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Pure in a physical sense, rather than spiritual or mental senses. :blobjoy:

Hanaru, pcheshire and Elliana like this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore? :aww:

Elliana likes this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read the three translated arcs, and the female protags are all lovable, as they're not the brainless type. However, I feel that all the female protags may have lost their plot armors because MC has unknowingly taken them. MC seems to be blessed by the worlds because whenever he seems to be OOC, the worlds will cover for him by making people misunderstood his OOC-ness due to the situation he was in. Although he seems like a slag for just wanting to be rice worms with a consistent sex life, I don't hate him, because the one that he loves is ML in the real world, and his pining basically deprived him of other peach blossoms, leading him to be a virgin until he died at 29 years old. Since he doesn't take the worlds that he hopped into as reality, he's able to easily detach from each world regardless of the people that he got to know, as well as the long time spent there. :cookie:

I love the system! So far, I have not read any novels with a system as sarcastic and manipulative as this one. Its retaliations by making the MC transmigrates into bodies that inconvenient his sexual appetite is brilliant. I slightly :blobokhand: pity it for having to employ the host privacy function so frequently though, as well as having a stupidly cute host. Although the interaction between MC and ML is always fill with misunderstandings, the interaction between MC and system is always entertaining. :blobrofl:

I very much pity the MLs of the world-hop, because MC left them to wonder whether what they have done to him, drove him to his death. For the non-con that the worlds' ML constantly heaped onto the MC, I can't really... see it as non-con because the MC's constantly thinking about how great it is, how he welcomes it, loves it, wants more of it when he was tossed around, so... :blobjoy:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    AlunaGray, pcheshire, Elliana and 4 others like this.
  6. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Hanaru likes this.
  7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    i have completed arc 7.......
    ending was sad , when MC dies ML follows him~
    um..ML disappears on the day of his funeral . later Fl founds out that the urn had ashes of both ML and MC. even in death ML is inseparable from MC~

Dragon_Reader and Elliana like this.
  8. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    arc 8
    This is a western fantasy world, where MC is 'Son of Church' or Holy Son. When he first entered the world he saw a man being burned alive on holy cross. Fortunately, there was a mosiac. The system told MC that homosexuality is not accepted here and that man was being burned because he was reported of liking same sex. Poor MC.(lol) MC is quite powerful.
    The child of destiny here is a poor nun. who due to her high magic ability was hired(?) in a church. But when devils invaded, she was sent on front lines. Where she fell in love with a knight. But he dies, she was despaired and then found the magic that brings people back from dead.
    At this point, the mainland opened the era of the undead. Age of necromancer is the dark time that enveloped the continent for 100 years. during this time countless necromancer was born and nuns were their first ancestor. Ofc the ending of the nun was not good after she found that she can not resurrect her lover, she went crazy and left a bunch of mess to commit suicide.
    Chen Liguo was shocked with the plot in his mind," This is deliberate"
    System, " what is deliberate"
    Chen Liguo said, "You know that I am afraid of ghosts."
    The system said, " Where are the ghosts?"
    CL said, " Is undead not ghosts?!"
    The system rebutted, " Undead are not ghosts, they are zombies, corpses!"
    CL "............." he cannot refute the logic.
    CL " cant u find a gentle world?"
    The system "the world is random."
    CL"............"
    The system " u be careful anyway, if the people found out that u are with a man, you will be grilled tomorrow"
    CL's body name is Michael.
    MC reaches his residence orders servant to prepare the bath , n then tell them to withdraw. After that, he checks his face, which is very beautiful, while he is drooling for his face System says " this body will remain unmarried forever ! to keep body n soul pure"
    Hahahahahah poor MC is dumbstruck.
    MC deliberately says " I can be pure even I am married"
    System says very gently " once the oath is broken, The Son will lose the love of god and cannot use the magic."
    Chen Liguo ".............."
    The system " My son, I am cheering"

MC felt that his life completely lost his meaning, XDDDD
    Then Mc notices his ear, there is a red diamond stud that ML had put in the last world.
    system says that this is a bug. Oh and MC is blonde hair n blue eye chic.

9. yui14

yui14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on arc 2 and dying to know the ML's reaction after MC died. Will we get to read about that in the later chapters or is it non existed?

Elliana, lykizan, keima and 2 others like this.
  10. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg yes i was so upset when he went to the next arc without the ml's reaction

Elliana and Blood A like this.
  11. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you will get to read that, it's much much much later on one of the extras, though. There are two extras about ML's POV in every arc.

Elliana, lykizan and Blood A like this.
  12. lykizan

Reading List:
    Link
    yahoo! thank you sm, i realised the next two arcs after arc 2 do give some perspective from the ml after mc says bye bye

Blood A and Elliana like this.
  13. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao the daughter fell in love with some punk, not Yi Huai (who gets brought in by CLG to work for him). Yi Huai grows really fast and is nearly the same height as CLG when he is in high school....I’m sure you guys can guess where this is going and who is going to have the guts to push 老大 down :blob_grin:

So that’s what that author note meant.

Edit: Oops, someone already spoilt this. Sorry, just disregard this then.

14. lykizan

Reading List:
    Link
    hey again, do you know which extra it is exactly that we get to see the ml's pov from arc 2? i cant seem to figure it out

15. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from Chapter 153, there's quite a lot POV from Arc 2, starting from this sentence:

下個世界的周佚是個古代皇子,名叫燕景衣。

16. lykizan

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much! i wanted to read that one in particular but not the other extras so i didnt didnt look for it in the middle

17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spilers please

18. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why fade to black!! (Em I the only one have the problem about the papapapa fade to black?)

My smut yaoi thirst this papapa but it hurt and unsatisfied finding out it FTB the papapa.

I looking for it papapapa momment sorry for being pervert im too use reading with it and my yaoi never FTB what I choose hysss.
    Regret not seeing here (._.)

Edit: Oh! I found out the prob lay on NU genre why put smut the smut moment fade/blank sheszz! Onegai dont put smut on its genre NU san you make me pervert chan hurt (☆ω☆)(≥∧≤)(^◇^)(^◇^)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Elliana and lizabernal96 like this.
  19. Cat_the_axe

Cat_the_axe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um i honestly don't understand what you mean, but there is smut in the arcs they just get added later. Not all arcs have it but there are a lot of steamy smut hidden away in the arcs, you just got to keep reading it to find them.

Elliana likes this.
  20. SilverSavage

SilverSavage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I haven't seen many but there is a few. The smut scene with the jade brushes... I don't remember it that well. The memorable part is him trying to take them with him when he left that world and failed. He wondered what the ML would think after finding his corpse embracing the box (jade brushes=anal toys).