Spoiler Popular Chinese bl: Fake bad students

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sa76, Oct 25, 2019.

1. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it sounds interesting but I feel like I need to read a bit to like it

Sa76 likes this.
  2. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i've read the first couple chapters and have searched for more spoilers and from what i've seen and read so far: This novel is quite good. Quite is kinda underestimating.

The mc (Xiu Yun) is cold, distant and has anger issues. Quick to fight and can't really get along Well with others, until the ml comes in his life. He also is actually very gentle and delicate. His parents are divorced and don't really play a big factor in his life.

He's very smart, especially in Middle school. It was the ml (He Zhao) who confessed first and the mc accepted it. Both mc and ml at the end get accepted to their favorite schools which are also one of the best schools in China. They get help from eachother but also other students, relatives and teacher.

The ml is known for being a good and strong fighter but he's really a pacifist. He stopped with smoking and eats lollipops almost everyday.

He too is actually very smart. The ml was 18 years in the beginning and 21 at the end. The mc was 17 years in the beginning and 20 at the end.

It is said that at the end they will get married to eachother. The mc is accepted to the university of medicine and the ml does something with finance.

Edit: Yes, there are detailed smut/intimate scenes in it. Especially towards the end. Also the friends and family of the mc and ml really support them and their life. Both are described as handsome and have thus lots of women lusting after them but both are very secure in their relationship and are not shy to let the world know, ex holding hands in public and not caring what other people say/think.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  3. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, but I will wait for more spoiler from you

Sa76 likes this.
  4. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are more spoilers from a font on here that said this in another forum. Thank you!!

Spoilers:

Mc and ml are both working really hard to be last ranked student. In the first year high school they were in two sepearte buildings and both became infamous students (school punks sorta) ml beat up a teacher, mc just looks scary & mean + he came to school wearing black nail polish once) in 2nd yr they become desk mates. The whole school is like "will there be a fight???"
    over summer break (before becoming deskmate) mc and ml both helping their friends with a group fight over game weapons and everyone got dragged to police station. Theres also a education/knowledge app game, where ml is #1 when mc starts playing. Mc quickly catches up, and they fight each other (do quizzes) until app gets taken down. They don't find out each other's identity until later in the school year when the game goes back online, then they meet to pk in real life, then see each other. This is how they find out that each other is pretending to be a poor student . Before that, they had already gotten together, and both are just worrying about each other's "very poor grades" like mc is sending ml tutoring links and study guides, and ml is making mc Eat walnuts or something cause'it increases your memory' mc is pretending cause his mom remarried a rich guy who has a son that thinks mc wants to fought him for inheritance of company, mc doesnt want to make it hard for mom. Ml set science room on fire after doing secret experiemnts in middle school, his friend who was with him got blamed instead bc he was poor student, and expelled from school -ml found out after it happened and feels guilty. Their friendship just kinda happens, with ml bothering his desk mate (mc) who just wants to sleep and be left alone. They help each other with stuff (been a while ago i don't remember exactly.. But there was gang fighting, horrible homeroom teacher, random school antics with friends. they just find that they like each other and then conffess to each other and then they together (ch50). Then they move into the same dorm room. It should be 2ppl per dorm but everyone is scared of them so they have own room, which happens to be right across each other.
    So after they stop pretending to be poor students, they fight for top 1 now and the whole school is just like ?????? Mc becomes a dr, i think ml studies management
    Xxx is not very detailed, although their first time is MCs 18th bday. (Ch92) 2nd time ch103 :blobpeek:

5. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tag the bl squad so can we have maybe more spoilers? Thank uou

6. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing I think we have enough spoilers to call the sect? And this is the novel that Chaleuria recently licensed, right? It will be out on Nov. 1. Can't wait!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    Zhen_Qing and Sa76 like this.
  7. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    blues86 and Sa76 like this.
  8. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

10. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    Sa76 likes this.
  11. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any others spoilers now that there are more than 15 english translated chapters out?

12. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I know more about the step father because I read in one of the chapter that made me dislike him. Can't remember what it was but it gave me a feeling that MC was alone in that family. Like does the mom understand his status in the family? (I know the mom love him but really the step father gives me the distaste like maybe he feels that MC is an eyesore because in that 1 chapter a sentence made it seem like step father doesn't really care and is only catering because he want to look good in front of MC's mother.)

Sa76 likes this.
  13. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is something going to happen with the step-brother?
    Is he always going to be angry and smashing stuff or will there relationship(as family) get better?

14. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    Sa76 likes this.
  15. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing happens to the bad brother, and I think he still keeps being an a**hole, but he begins to fear the MC. Before, he just found the MC and his mom eyesores and do not accept them as family, always make trouble, breaking stuff, and make snarky comments to put down the MC because of MC's low scores. The stepbro is in a good college but he only got in because his family is rich, not due to his scores. The MC just ignores him, the mom tries to keep the peace because she really loves his dad and vice versa. The stepbro thought MC is stupid as well as physically weak because MC never fights back. After MC got his high score, stepbro was still making comments, and the dad stepped in to admonish him, that's when he got really pissed and tried to physically attack the MC, the MC easily beat him and I don't think he makes trouble after that. This was based on the audiodrama so I am not sure how exact it is with the translations, which I have not finished MTL yet.

komo komo and Sa76 like this.
  16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers + comment. Can you give us some more spoilers based on the things that you've read so far? what's the thing that stood up to you the most in the whole novel and how woukld you describe the relationship between the mc and ml and who falls in love first?