Spoiler BL - Back to the Age of Dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to the Age of Dinosaurs

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/back-to-the-age-of-dinosaurs/

-MC reincarnates as a plant eating dinosaur and is in a T-Rex nest. etc til translated chapter 11.
    -ML knows that MC is not the cub of his sister, so immediately when MC felt sick and couldnt eat, ML observed the species of MC and brought nuts and fruits to MC and MC got cured.
    -MC befriended the bird ones in the sky? Dunno how they are called. One of them was injured, sth bone and MC cured him and they made him later into their leader.
    -MC has a space where he can switch between his dinosaur and human one.
    -When MC returned from his trip, MC spotted ML at the beach. ML was known throughout for adopting MC and looking desperately for him.
    -It was hilarious that moment, cuz MC and ML were running at the same time and i couldnt help but imagine ML running with waving tiny paw claws towards MC. So cute ne.
    -ML even let the cubs and MC play on his body and ML loved MC's soft paws stepping on him.
    - Not long after there was a confrontation with MC's real parents and they decided that each of them have a share of MC, sorta like MC switches between them every 4 days.
    -ML's sister ofc by now realised MC is not her cub, but was relucantly let go of MC, cuz she knows its good for MC, cuz soon is winter and MC's species need to migrate cuz they cant survive in winter without plants and etc.
    -ML is very funny, like very illogical of an t-rex and whenever his group defies him about MC being not a T-Rex, ML makes them all eat plants stuff and obey him.
    -MC listened to gossips and found out that ML and his team went out to hunt after some annoying animals to the volcan and ofc MC had to go after ML. Cuz Volcan has poisones gas and etc and ML would have died without MC. Luckily MC arrived in time to stop ML and a few of them from eating the toxic meat there. and stay there. MC explained how toxic it was and showed an example nearby, the t-rex or sth else collapsed too and another followed, so ML&co realised what kinda dangerous situations they were. OFC MC forced them to find an onsen nearby, cuz the dust got onto ML&Co and it could have done serious damage and killed them.
    -MC basically befriends most dinosaurs. The long neck plant dinosaur, flying birds, eh sth in the water? dunno what it was.
    -There were assination attempts by MC's species? I think at least.... it was difficult mtl...

Someone else continue the spoilers pls XD Cuz im beat up.

@Zhen_Qing @scriptor

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Divyasingh1, hmudara, azinine and 9 others like this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta give the author props for being too original. Are dinosaurs the popular trend now? But the image in my mind while reading...too spicy. I suppose they'll turn into humans at some point? Are they going to start cultivating or something?

4. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapter 60 Mc has already turned into a human, Reading the mtl I think mc has 2 bodies: a human body and a dinosaur body. When he's awake in his human body his dinosaur body is asleep and vis versa. Although I'm not 100% sure.

maya_sov, Shizun and ludagad like this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I saw that, I was wondering more about ML and MC's family and friends later on. Right now I can't figure out how it'll play out. Will they all turn into humans for some reason later on. Or will they go through extinction near the end of the novel and then they all get reborn and meet again?

7. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like a very very very fluffy novel ne looks like I have to power up my brain functions to understand MTL.

8. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea when mc is in human body. The dinosaur form will be in a state of coma and the oppsite. It made ml and co worried. Esp mc real parents. So the mom decided to check mc's brown stuff by chewing it. They do that to check cough.... quality and ml did the same... when mc woke up he told ml to wash up cuz ml stunk

nomius and kiara8 like this.
  9. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter ~110-ish(?)
    • Lots of female tyrannosaurus try to court ml, but ml rejects them all. They started to think he was gay, so male-tyrannosaurus try to court him instead. ML was already in a really bad mood when they approached him so he kills them all:confused:
    • When a t-rex teeth fall out they give them to the dinosaur they're trying to court. So when ML's teeths fall out he gives it to mc:aww:. Other T-rex's saw his teeth fell out, so they asked him who he gave it to. Ml says he threw it away. All the other tyrannosaurus try to search for it because ml is one of the strongest and largest dinosaurs and so his teeth was valuable /SPOILER]

10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    How fast do u read lol. Or do u flip through? XD

11. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed/read over the parts but decided to give some spoilers cause they were cute :blobmelt: And I'm also lazy:blobsweat:

12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    -Theres a flood upcoming and mc predicted it and warned everyone. They followed mc's advise and went somewhere up high.

-Everyone thinks of mc as a god dinosaur and are very grateful.

-Mc meets up with ml and co again. Ml listened to mc too despite not understanding.

-mc predicts volcan eruption and saves t rex and his own species and other friends or acquaintances by warning them.

-MC and ML go back to rescue missing bro that was actually alive of t rex mom but it was kidnapped by her obsessed yandere t rex stalker.
    The stalker planned for them to kill he cub and then tell them it belongs to them. Ofc it never worked out.
    [ Im gonna just spoil important and about their relationship stuff now. Otherwise too much]

-Mc and Ml go ice skating and ml gets his own feathers or fur so mc can ride on him, cuz in ml's pov it feels like mc loves feathers so he hunts a bird and gets his own. Ofc mc surprised and assures ml he loves him for being him

-They both become very good in it esp ml

13. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like mc wakes up in the human world and ml follows him, they play in the human world for awhile and then they visit the dinosaur world.

14. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh i cant anymore. My brain turned to paste....

-mc predicts a lot of danger and etc and is admired by many.

-eh they gonna have kids of their own? But they are t-rex i think... not sure if adopted or born

-ML travels to human world aka mc world with the power of space spirit of mc. Its sorta eh... time traveling before mc was rip. So mc human doesnt know ml yet. They play a lot over there like holiday and then returned to dinosaur era. Ofc mc will recall all the stuff they did in human world.

I think that was the end... though at the end mc's son predicted an earthquake and tells their parents to help gather everyone.

It was an okay read.

15. Sephiroth_Naruto_Shinra

Sephiroth_Naruto_Shinra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, it's like the manhwa of "Lookism" but instead of changing into a much more hotter body, the MC changes into a dinosaur....

rhea4765 and Asdfg like this.
  16. Sephiroth_Naruto_Shinra

Sephiroth_Naruto_Shinra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually that that this novel was just some kind of fluff piece that was about surviving the Dinosaur era and dealing with the living entities there. I never expected it to be BL. I mean, from what I understand from the translator of IdleTurtle Translations, they said it wasn't Yaoi or shounen ai.

That being said, I'm just here for Gu Lu and how he survives in the Dinosaur era.

The T-Rex clan of Mungo
    [​IMG]

The Triceratops family of Pado
    [​IMG]

The Pterosaurs of Nassau (Not sure if that's how his name is called. I'm only reading MTL)
    [​IMG]

midnight reader and kiara8 like this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows why Pado and Mundo were rubbing necks with each other in ch 15?

18. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was probably a sign of of peace; since showing their necks meant an an easy access to easily bite and kill, the vulnerable situation of rubbing their necks meant they mean no harm.

kiara8 likes this.
  19. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i can only recommend it to everyone, who like survival and etc. There are lots of cute and fluffy stuff, esp couldn't believe how cute a T-rex mongo could be XD

It's slow paced so it might be too much for some ppl.... it was for me... esp when going through all that mtl.... My mind is still paste Dx.

Jadeite524 likes this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this really BL?