Spoiler Lady Cultivator Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 08phamann, Nov 16, 2018.

1. anujjain3001

anujjain3001 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does mo tianqiao have larger role in story or she remains in mortal world?

2. Emma123

Emma123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That ML

3. nirleka

nirleka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, tbe official translation is on chapter 299 and wow the cliff hanger is so bad.
    In this chapter, Tiange with Qin Xi's friend is lost in the fog in a immortal battle ground remnants. She unfortunately meets the bad late nascent soul cultivator that have grudge with Qin Xi. The chapter end when The bas cultivator is trying to rape Tiange and she is unconscious...

Anyone can spoil me of chapter 300-ish until the problem resolve? It's really bug me, i can't wait till tomorrow.

Okay, i find the Chinese raw
    But google translation is going gung ho, anyone know better machine translation?

4. nirleka

nirleka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, reading until chapters 303, there nothing going on. I bet the deity ancestor is saving Tiange? Oh nope, the Bad guy's disciple save her

LadyBlue likes this.
  5. darkclouds

darkclouds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s all good. Nie lady( Song Feng’s disciple) comes back to knock them out. Nothing happened beyond Jing fellow tearing apart their outer clothes. Jinghe leaves Tiange with Qin Si and goes to the immortal ruins. Some restrictions collapse on their way Tiange pulls Qin Si into her virtual world. They spend around ten years there, waiting for the outer world to stabilise. He also forms his nascent soul in those last five years.

JimmyFalcon, LadyBlue and nirleka like this.
  6. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to their master? Does he get killed by that Song devil cultivator?

7. choniken

choniken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read to the end?
    I want to ask the end of this novel is only limited to world secrets or do they still continue? does anyone know I'm very curious :cry::(

8. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While their master is briefly injured by Songfeng, he later advances to the late stage. He remains pretty much the same throughout the novel. Always caring for MC and ML. Sometimes gets a bit jealous of their numerous treasures and throws a tantrum.
    In chapter 659 he is killed by Nie Wushou (his deciple). She takes reveng for the death of her mother and wants to gain the freedom she always wanted.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    LadyBlue likes this.
  9. Ruki-sama

Ruki-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about the translation?

10. Patinho Amarelo

Patinho Amarelo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last chapter today. The end of the novel, in reality, is just half or 2/3 of the story. There is any news of a part 2/continuation?

My big complaint is the same of Phoenix of Destiny, same author. She rush too much in the end, but is a good Novel.

Finally a novel where the others characters growth together with the MC. I hate see a lot a good characters be thrown away every time the MC change tier. The majority of the cultiavtion novels have great difficulty in deal with this situation.