Recommendations Need recommending or helping to find LN/WN

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TheDarkWolfie, Oct 30, 2019.

1. TheDarkWolfie

TheDarkWolfie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys im a new member on this site and also new when it goes to read LN or WN so i open this forum to ask help for helping me find good ln or wn for the request that i made and this is:

1. If someone can help me recommended me more novels about the subroibidents of MC gets more powerful together with him and/or evolve together with him then i will really approciate it. Novels for example only i level up(KR), Re:Monster(JP) and slime tenshi also JP if someone can help me with it really thx.

2. I want to ask if there any ln/wn about mc instead helping humanity against demon lord he goes and helps the demon king or queen.

3. This my last request to ask i want to ask if someone can recommended me about good fantasy novel that have also romance and the romance there not sub-plot.

Thx for all the helpers and if you can just say which request you helping me with i will really appreciate it and also sorry my english.

2. Truciderete

Truciderete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind Harem Endings Everyone Else is a Returnee and Stop, Friendly Fire!

If you haven't already started reading it The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time is amazing

With you just joining I recommend taking advantage of tracking your novels this site offers. Just put check mark next to the chapter you are on. It helps track what you are reading and you dont have to have a 100 tabs open that you will most likely accidentally close and lose what you are reading.

3. TheDarkWolfie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i dont mind harem endings so i will read for the mage who dosnt want fourth time i heard about it so i will read and try it so thx.

And yeah i pay about it i mean i lost some novels that i read and then find them again and lost more so yep i made note of me where i standing on each novel and also making sure i updating my novel reading list on my account also thx for the help Trucid it really helps me so thx

4. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ArashiKitsune

ArashiKitsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) The only one I could think the top of my head would be Tate no Yuusha, Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou, and I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless, I'll need to check my older ones for more

2)Yuusha Isagi no Maou Hanashi, the mc was the hero then he was summoned to help the maou. There is also Reincarnated into a Werewolf, the Demon Lord Servants, Dungeon Defense and I Become a Staff Officer in the Demon Army, but I Can Only Do Office Work!, the last one haven't been updated for a while. I don't know if you would want the ones where the MC is like the dungeon core or not though

3) I, a Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as My Wife, but How Do I Love Her?, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (Its a good mix between romance and adventure), Why Is the Prettiest Girl in School Trying to Talk to a Loner Like Me during Lunch Break?, Raising a Fox Spirit in My Home, I’m Back in the Other World? and Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess. If you don't mind 1 shots then 10PM Door-to-Door Sales, A Game To Make Him Fall, I Have Reincarnated into「Welcome to the ○○ Town!」Townsperson A, But the Last Dungeon Was Right Around the Corner, There Is an Angel in That Church, Until the Saint Loves Back and Wishing Happiness unto an Idiot Sister.

Those are probably enough to last you for a while

Audrey0121 likes this.
  6. philosopher17

philosopher17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out Starry Omnipotent Evolution on qidian

7. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Peerless White Emperor is/was fairly decent. group of rather close knit friends get into a VR game together, and actually spend the greater portion of their time in game doing stuff WITH each other. there's still some running off, but it never feels like the MC is leaving his friends behind, and they usually come back with their own special discoveries. it also has some martial arts subplot in the real world, though i didn't see anything i'd call "romance" up to where i read (it's one of the novels i'm fairly behind on...)

2. i think the only novel i've read where the hero actually works with the demon lord was "What Came to Mind During My Third Time in Another World Was to for Now, Get Naked." and well... one, it's in hiatus hell. two, it's hardly a serious novel. and three, it's gender bending so there's a lot of time wasted on "i guess i'm a girl now." stuff.

last i read, Dungeon Defense was a fairly good novel from the demon's perspective. he's not THE demon lord, but the MC is one of them, and generally doesn't let his human past keep him from doing things like all those others that spend their time trying to "redeem" themselves and make everyone happy. Overlord's a must read, as well, if you haven't already.

Breakers is also a novel from the demon's perspective. it's a bit more... generic(?) and harem-y, but was an overall fun read till the usual KN bad habit kicked in.

3. godly stay home dad is probably the only romance novel i've been able to stomach (and the translation quality made it REALLY hard during the translator change around ch 50, but it has since improved), and has been fairly enjoyable and sweet, without relying on "if female lead = exist; then all males try to force themselves upon her." to build up drama and keep pushing her into the MC's arms at every turn. it's also not really fantasy, as it's a modern setting with a not-so unique cultivation "twist".

Heaven's Intention was a nice fantasy novel, or at least seemed like it had potential. however, it's in hiatus hell. MC reincarnates into another world with a farming sim system and becomes a druid that has a hard time following a druid's rules about respecting nature and not killing stuff.

8. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Colossus Hunter" sort of fits 1) and 2), but it's a great Korean novel.
    "Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki" for 2), though they haven't met the Demons yet so I'm not sure.
    "Moto Sekai Ichi’i no Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki" for 1)
    "My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending" has a little bit of 1) and 2), but it's a great novel anyway.
    "The S-Classes That I Raised" for 1), the story is all about preparing strong allies/subordinates
    "The Sword and The Dress" for 3). Fluffy romance, I reccomend the Manga version "this girl is a little wild" (don't know why the title is different) as it has great art and is further translated than the novel.
    "Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao" for 3). Funny story, romance is fluffy.
    "A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss" for 2) and 3). Lighthearted dungeon story most of the time.
    "A Returner’s Magic Should Be Special" for 1). He prepares his allies for the future he came from.

9. TheDarkWolfie

Reading List:
    Link
    try to search it but didnt find it

10. philosopher17

philosopher17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    星際之全能進化

Search this on google

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Audrey0121

Audrey0121 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey~check out Raising a Fox Spirit in My Home. I bet it meets all your requests.