Spoiler Guide On How To Fail At Online Dating

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IndusEla, Sep 16, 2019.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    At least from what I know, MC knows ML isn't scum anymore but it's too late for MC to get out of the trouble he got himself into. A friend of his who looked into it told him that ML actually wasn't online during the scum period (it was someone else using ML's account). So that means all the scum actions weren't done by ML, it was that other person.

2. Heffalump

Heffalump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does know now (ML revealed that because he was ill he wasn’t the one using his account for a period of months through a ‘trumpet’ in the game after they got married?) and is scrambling to figure out how to get out of the in-game relationship since he’s so embarrassed that he got in so far with an innocent person. The most current plan was to meet up with ML on Christmas to end everything, but who knows what will happen now that he knows who ML is.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  3. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    MC realizes in chapter 81 that ML must know who he is and that the only reason he’s playing along is because he must like him, but which him, him in the game or IRL?

Scapezz, IndusEla and lizabernal96 like this.
  4. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 83 is the long awaited chapter where they finally acknowledge each other. I’m glad things are progressing faster than I thought they would, and I can’t wait to read these fun chapters again once they’re translated.

As ML often does, he found an excuse to run into MC, except this time he went to MC’s apartment. Supposedly to deliver a birthday gift from his roommate, but really because he knew that MC was sick (How many times will MC get sick in this story?! His immune system is the worst) since they had been playing the game earlier and ML made MC take his temperature, MC lied that his thermometer was broken since the temp displayed was high.

Which brings us to, ML brought another bag with him that had medicine and a thermometer in it. He lied to MC that he bought them for his roommate who was ill, but since he saw that MC was sick, he would just give it to him. Then he bullied his way into the apartment under the pretense of staying out of the rain since he has no umbrella. MC was panicking because his computer was open to the game and the bedroom and living room are one room.

ML caught MC in so many of his lies this chapter and teased him a bit, lol. MC ended up letting ML take his temperature when he realized while protesting that he didn’t need a thermometer, that he had just told ML in the game that his thermometer was broken.

Oh! MC also accidentally called ML gege a few times and ML commented on it.

At the end of the chapter ML tried to use MC’s microphone and MC has to stop him and admits that it’s voice-changing, then he apologizes and tells ML to yell at him. He didn’t apologize with any details though, so ML still has his own thoughts on why MC pretended to be a girl in the game. ML just told MC to close his eyes then patted/caressed his cheek. MC was silently freaking out thinking that ML was going to beat him up. He thought that he wasn’t afraid to be beaten up, but the thought of it being ML upset him.

When he was allowed to reopen his eyes ML was sitting in his computer chair looking at the messages another guy was sending MC in the game. ML asked if he could leave the team because he didn’t want to see the other guy’s messages. MC did with the thought, “as long as you are happy”

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  5. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re having their first date! Except MC doesn’t know that it’s a date yet, lol.

lizabernal96 likes this.
  6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, they're super cute together. They even went to watch a romantic movie together. Poor Huanhuan, the universe wants him to get together with Gege so much that the only good deal for popcorn/drinks is a Valentine's Day promotion. :blobxd:

7. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed when they were in the theater and Jing Huan was talking and noticed that Xiang Huaizhi wasn’t looking very happy, so he took a minute to think about why he could have said, until he realized that, just maybe it was because he wasn’t calling him gege, and then tried it and saw that he was happy.

I also found it amusing when Xiang Huaizhi texted his roommate that he was in a date, but refused to tell him who with, lol.

Zhen_Qing, IndusEla, Izn and 2 others like this.
  8. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    So frustrating! I can see that there is a new chapter, but it's locked. And the site I'm using to read has not been updated yet. Does anybody know a site thah updates the new chapters faster?

9. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    I was using one that updated slowly too. I’ve found that fpzw updates a lot faster! You are going to love the new chapter!

Ddragonesse likes this.
  10. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!!

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY ARE THEY SO GODD*AMN CUTE KISSING UNDER THE UMBRELLA AND STUFF

(pounds desk)

Ddragonesse likes this.
  12. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 92 MC accepts that he likes ML and asked him for a date in christmas

chapter 93 they went on a christmas date!!!! MC booked a hello kitty room and bought roses for ML buuuuuuuuut......surprise or mayday? his sister showed up, surprising MC.

13. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ML know that MC get close to him at first because he want to get revenge for the sister?

14. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he does not know yet.

15. Heffalump

Reading List:
    Link
    ;___; he just discovered it in the latest chapter

lazuuli likes this.
  16. pridian

pridian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arghhh I thought this was complete, the latest chapter in the raws is such a cliffhanger

17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, this is ongoing. Chapter 95 gives me hope all our tears will turn into rainbows.

Go Huanhuan go~

18. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl. (scattered thought because of c.96)

they decided to divorce . MC' sister noticed that the gifts were not for her because of the roses.
    After that sad night, MC finally managed to get his courage (well it took a bit) with roses in hand (MC's sister bought a replacement, same count and variety) MC told ML the truth and that the roses were originally for him, ML received it then he asked for divorce .

When ML went to his dorm he did not look at the roses, he thinks it was an apology gift (baka ML, if mtl no. is correct, those 9 rose means i want to be with you forever and in China it seems to be steadfast love; whatever together forever).

they submitted an application for divorce and is given 3 days to cancel it.

now we're on a cliffhanger

Scapezz, komo komo, azinine and 5 others like this.
  19. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, why did I decide to read the spoilers today...:blobsob:

20. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapter MC confessed! Unfortunately the chapter ends there