Recommendations heartwarming demon romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vamptacus, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Vamptacus

Vamptacus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i'm looking for like for the mc to have always been trying to get stronger because of a goal or maybe that's what they thought gave meaning to their life and all but for the to fall in love or something 2 of the perfect examples of what i really want are
    I, the Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her : in this one it's a really slow romance but realllllly cute and enjoyable for me, in this novel the girl enters the world of the mc.

Why Shouldn’t a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love! : i honestly went to the hospital after this one.. so damn sweet. it's an early romance and here we see the mc entering the girls world which i find it to be more enjoyable

in both the mc is a villain like character that falls in love ... not sure if there r anymore like this cause i can't find any.

otaku31 and Arash1 like this.
  2. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
  3. tgb089

tgb089 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "in both the mc is a villain like character that falls in love"
    That seems to describe a lot of reincarnated into villainess in an otome game story, while romance isn't necessarily the main focus.

"I’m Troubled That My Fiancé’s A Villain" is about a reincarnated mob girl engaged to a villain-like character in an otome game.
    "Yuusha Party no Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita" where a MC reincarnated to a demon lord and falls in love with a female priest.

When you think heartwarming demon romance, those two examples you mentioned popped right into my head. Sorry if I recommend an isekai story, there's so much of it.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Vamptacus likes this.
  4. Vamptacus

Reading List:
    Link
    ye but i one of the point that i like about them is that the ml is a different race from the female lead, tho they are humanoid.
    the first is new to me but i've read the second one, thanks

5. Vamptacus

Reading List:
    Link
    bump. are there really so few novels like that ? :D i don't mind even if it's from the perspective of the female lead and not the male lead.