Spoiler Transmigrated to be the mother of the villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pink-kun-s, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Pink-kun-s

Pink-kun-s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/198354641-transmigrated-to-be-the-mother-of-the-villain

This is a story of Xia An, a transmigrator from the end of the world, who transmigrates into the body of a cannon fodder who was the mother of the villain.

This story isn't on NU but wattpad, the translation is quite good, just the occasional mix between 'he' and 'she'.

So, I have two questions:

- What's its original name? I tried asking the translator but I suppose the questions got lost between the swamp of comments.
    - Who is the ML? If its the guy who left the original I'm so outta there. No way!

Dragon_Reader and Venice1 like this.
  2. Pink-kun-s

Reading List:
    Link
    No one, really?

3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've started it can you explain the background novel better

4. Mayxcha

Mayxcha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search for oldtimescc.cc/go/10218/

Happy mtl!

Pink-kun-s likes this.
  5. Pink-kun-s

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mayxcha Thank you very much
    @Creolenerd I just read a bit to not be too invested, waiting to figure out if the ML is worth it. But from what I understood: Our protagonist Xia An was actually in an apocalyptical world with zombies and her special power -quite useless in a time like this- was to beautify herself. Though it wasn't voluntary, each passing day she'd discover herself more beautiful to the point that she became numb to it. So, she woke up and found that she wasn't in her body and besides her, there were sleeping pills and a suicide note. The state around and the ringing phone made her aware that she wasn't in her world anymore -since the technology was lost in the apocalypse-. She later understood that she entered a novel her sick sister liked to read and even though she hadn't read the novel, her useless skill actually increased her memorial capacity, so she remembered clearly what she had been told more so that there was a cannon fodder with her name, who ended up being the villain's mother.

The Xia An in the novel is only featured through the memories of some characters. For the female lead, Xia An is the white lotus woman who wanted to snatch her mother's life; the woman who was her father's white moonlight and whose suicide made it so he could never forget her. The villain hated his mother though, pegging her as the reason why the female lead could never love him.

When they were younger, both Xia An and the FL's mother were kidnapped: in the end, Xia An was saved by the mother's family while the mother escaped by herself but still ended up trafficked in a remote village. Because of the mother's disappearance, her family was aggrieved and ended up adopting Xia An to accompany the elderly. The mother was found later but she had already blackened and blamed her misfortune on Xia An (who knows why?, really author? she thought the other robbed her life I guess). So, the mother plotted a lot against Xia An.

Now, that Fu something. It seems that there was a marriage arrangement between Fu and Xia families. Xia An and that Fu guy really fell in love with each other but once the mother came back, the marriage agreement was transferred to her and they broke up. However, the guy still loved his ex and the mother felt threatened, she designed Xia and she got pregnant. Fu thought that Xia plotted to trap him with a baby to force marriage upon him and he was disgusted. He married the FL's mother and had a daughter with her but he took in Xia An's boy while she was set to live away.

Xia An entered the entertainment circle and with the grandmother and that Fu something protecting her from behind, many of the FL's mother's plots had been evaded. The only thing now, even though that Fu guy was now married, he refused to let Xia An go. She couldn't have any kind of interaction with the opposite sex, he monitored every film she starred in and the emission she was invited in, controlling who she met or what film she can play (talk about madman!). The grandmother who loved Xia An died recently and Xia An and that Fu guy had a fight because he blocked her while she wanted to be in that -was it reality show?-, in that atmosphere where no one was there to protect her, the mother made it that it was known that the villain wasn't Fu-something boy. Fu put that boy in an orphanage almost immediately after. Xia An was blackened on the internet as a mistress trying to destroy a marriage. Depressed, Xia An suicided, leaving a note saying to that Fu that she couldn't go on.

That's my understanding of the bakground for now.

6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen afterwards? Does she get moment of revenge? Is the novel finish ?

7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I actually read this one in wattpad. I know that she is a translator, but I don't know the raw title from this story.

It is good so far as I read. The MC actually not active to get revenge. She is more prefer to raise the son. But, when the son is involved, she was like a mama bear to protect him... And, it is make me wonder who is the son's father as the son is a genius. His words to MC can make Xia An's black image get reversed, and with how the ori!Xia An is, we know that intelligent is not her forte...

The fun fact her about Xia An... her ability is a heaven sent for women in this era. She can be more beautiful when she eat some food with high calories...like junk food. So, as to not make her more more beautiful, she refrain from eating her favorite food lol...

lizabernal96, RBJ, SourKandy and 8 others like this.
  8. Mayxcha

Mayxcha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome. I too read it on wattpad recently and saw your thread, and it took a while to get the link of this novel. When the translator cited another translated novel in that website, I gotta sign up NU to tell you this

Pink-kun-s likes this.
  9. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give the chinese name of the novel?

10. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link!

被迫穿成反派的娇气亲妈

Neelambori likes this.
  11. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for posting about the novel btw! Does translator have plans to register the novel in NU?

12. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?

13. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this spoiler make me feel I have read this novel before while searching QT novel.
    Oh right Its been months, I have read this novel.
    Actually this novel isn’t romance, No CP, no male lead, MC is independent and lazy, Mc transmigration into villain’s mother, Her scum ex sweetheart and FL’s mother (vicious sister) is hypocrites, FL’s mother kept send/make fake news about MC and ruin her in internet. Her bad ending is so satisfying, she was destroyed, everyone know about her two faced, Scum ex sweetheart and She separated and divorce, I feel bad for her daughter FP. He regret for not marry MC.

Later reveal that Her son villain is not her blooded child, Her child was pitiful cannon fodder daughter, Her daughter is clever, sensitive and caring for her adopted parent, Mc respect her daughter’s wish of choosing adopted parent, Cause Mc realize how much adopted parent love her daughter though they were poor but live happy. Since they were poor, MC taking her daughter’s adopted parent as cousin, She later take them and her daughter and son to live in foreign. Mc is very famous in foreign as she is actress and model there, she had many business in there. She is richest CEO.You see that Mc was kicked out from entertainment circle, that’s why she acting in foreign. She had lot of fans in both foreign and China.
    Extra chapter is so sad how Past villain came and seeking MC’s love. He later go back and he wishing that he meet mother like MC.
    Her Son and daughter fight over Mc is funny and adorable, poor daughter, Son always win. When son know that he wasn’t Mc’s son, he was depressed, worried and eat vinegar, clingy to MC, act like pitiful abandon dog.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  14. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    There is cute and funny moment between mc and her son, Mc had little money, no job, was kicked out from entertainment circle. Some kind director invited her for show. Mc and son participate in horror zombie show. Prize was million dollar, Son play as fake zombie, Mc as human have to survive whole day without getting bitten by fake zombies. Whoever survivor or get more killed get more money. Mc was badass and cool whole day, beating all fake zombies, Everyone was shock and speechless. Some trying to hug her thigh,
    Funny scene Son target a movie emperor cause he chasing Mc, when he was distract, Son bites him. Poor, Movie Emperor, he was like I haven't provoked/anger him and why did he hate me so much and bites me only, Mc take down all zombies except son, Son bitten all people except MC. People complained that mc doesn't help or protected them. Mc is like son is my treasure, why should i help you.
    This scene/moment is funny.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    -NEAR-, Turbostop, Pansy25 and 18 others like this.
  15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    So, who was the father of her (real) child?
    And how about XA's son?

16. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Father is that scum ex sweetheart, About villain son, he is orphan. FL’s mother exchange MC’s daughter with son. She viciously threw Mc’s daughter in trash to left her to die. Then adopted parent found daughter and adopted her.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  17. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU i couldn't grasp it.

18. s_shashi

s_shashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is another novel available at nu called villains mother.

While the novel we are talking about is "transmigration as villain mother "

Venice1 likes this.
  19. s_shashi

s_shashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your explaination is of another novel

Venice1 likes this.
  20. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...this doesn’t happen in the story?