Question about records of the human emperor

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by clebinho75, Oct 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. clebinho75

clebinho75 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, its a simple question, on novel updates description it doesnt state it as a harem novel on the tags, but by the chapter 660 there is already quite a few few who fell in love with the MC, there has been no romance so far but it reaaly seems like its taking a turn to become a harem novel even though the novel updates says that there is no such thing.

So, is it a harem shit or not?

Simply put, i dont like harem novels.

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  2. thechaptermonster

thechaptermonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes ... It's hard being a Chad yah know? Like, all these women like me, but what would happen to my reputation if I just smashed without parental consent? Def be braking the 1 child law.

3. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao. Hah, man these harem haters seem to never take a day off.

Jasad likes this.
  4. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does care even if it is Harem? In Many Cases is the Harem not good. Male MC just has around him 2+ Woman who Love him, but if he Loves them is another Thing, maybe he Loves only 1 Girl and simple leaves other alone. That isn´t even Harem, for me at least. Polygamy is if he has More Lovers/Wives, that is how is should be.

5. Panzaro

Panzaro It's just mayonnaise~

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it isn't harem, the MC is a Great Tang-sexual.

GDLiZy likes this.
  6. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
    From the reviews I'm seeing, the novel seems to have very little romance in general. So whether it's a harem or not, I don't think you have to worry about it affecting the story very much. But I feel you though, harems come out of nowhere and just ruin the story.

7. Luttinger

Luttinger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to date wth the traslation, and there only seems to be one main love interest.

8. StAr EmPeRoR

StAr EmPeRoR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what's wrong with a harem according to you guys.
    First its setting is on a period where having 4 wives and a couple of concubines was legal and the trend so stop imposing your modern views on them and respect the novels settings and culture

Second, even now some people still practice polygamy while others have side chicks, baby mamas and all that stuff apart from the main girl /waifu.

Third, you expect the young ones to have a few s** escapedds when they are young before they settle down

Fourth in the novel we see that it's the girls that are attracted to him and not him chasing after skirts left and right Ike Yun Che
    Lastly even if a harem devil manages to lead the author astray which I don't think it has done yet cause we are talking about a novel about military campaigns across the lands you can just bear with it if you've liked the novel till that point then drop it when the quality goes down as the author starts introducing the harem troupes one after the other

9. clebinho75

clebinho75 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually i dont like harem because the quality immediately plummet when its introduced into the plot.
    Buut what really pisses me off is the thought where a man having sereval women is fine but a woman having more than 1 man is considered betrayal or illegal, this mentality really makes me want to rip apart all harem books.