LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Earlier I can't sleep while waiting for the second part, now I can't sleep because I read it... Hope what happened in it won't happened in the main story.

2. man

man Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... now i regret reading the SS . We have to wait for vol 5

3. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guessed the duel never occurred caused Anjie is still the fiance of the prince.
    Olivia sure is timid. She never fought back. I see Nix end up marrying Diedre sister and became a count. He already exceeded Leon caused is only a Vicount at the end of vol. 3. Furthermore Dorothe is alot better than the majority of the girls on the academy. For one it doesn't look like she has any demi-slaves hanging around. And from her looks she seemed to have high pride meaning she is chaste.

4. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow i feel in pain about olivia situation at SS. Literally there's no one for her to help her situation.

And i see 5 ranger always been stupid as always, doesnt even consider the heroine feeling whether its annoying marie or pure olivia. All blame for olivia suffering goes to them.

Leon definetely the real male lead of the game.

5. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    it's weird the author put it there. But that's pretty funny if that was the case for the 5 idiots cause they can just walk in and interrupt each other.

6. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just watched a commercial on tv recently, it made me think isn’t the setting of that crappy game somehow become reality right now. But with less sci-fi vehicles.

7. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't follow here explain slowly, please. Whose Dorothe?
    You know this is and interest take, after all, we never know what happens when the otome worlds follow their original path this chapter made you think the possibilities don't you agree, all those bad ends the dark multiverse is unleashed perhaps Leon is family of Rekka. The five rangers are the worst characters and the world well the kingdom doesn't make much sense until vol 3 explains a great deal and Leon when he has that duel with the rangers said that those five are dumb characters.
    I need advice what do you send to a girl on a social app like tinder on the first message pm please

8. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Conspiracy.

9. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Dorothea is Deidre's elder sister. Earl Roseblades daughter. By gaining Oalthrey fief. Nix became count and a noble must marry another noble, Dorothea became Nix partner.

10. ZeroR18

ZeroR18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pfff Leon daddy HAHAHAHA XD

11. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what ever happened to Marie's family on the main story.?

12. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This side story is so good, I didn't expect Dorothea to react like that. It was so amusing

13. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm in the same boat, was so excited to read this and now I'm still excited and reread it 3 times.

Ditto.

At the end of volume 3, leon became a count. In this he dumped it on his brother because leon acted more behind the scenes while his brother was more in the front lines.

Lotta high ranking noble families look down on owning slaves. It's why ange doesnt have slaves and considering deidre personality, her sister is probably raised the same.

You can't blame Olivia for being timid, she a nice person overall and once she realized her social standing with the the 5 idiots, she cant reject them unless she wants their wrath. You see her motivation, she wants to make her family and village proud. Sadly, she doesnt have leon full backing during this storyline.
    Yeah the 5 idiots are to be blamed for a lot of situations, honestly if Olivia just ran to leon for help after he told her to come to him for any problems, he probably would've planned and shut down the 5 idiots right out and just dealt with the final war like the og storyline.
    Probably destroyed, they probably ran away like the other noble houses and got dismantled.

If that didnt happen, all the loan sharks that survived would've dismantled their house too when you consider marie herself ousted her ass for not being a real saint.

14. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Marie family is still kicking and making a lot of debts lol so in the original time line they are still safe. You guys I want to believe that this ss is a what if scenario but life is not always what we want just like dc and marvel and all those multiverse perhaps this is the dark multiverse of mobsekai perhaps the company who made those games were looking for people with powerfull egos so the lost world of the old humans now the current world of the new humans to save it after all for what we see the new humans are most dangerous that the old humans with the relics and the ''saint'' and saint's party oh well the true hero in this world is Leon and no matter the place those five are fools so the only thing that we can hope is that he can save Angie and Livia.

15. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the chances that the sequel game setting will have non useless pieces of trash for the capture targets.

16. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fairly high since they're bringing the trash capture targets with them

17. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Creare about to destroy some jerk's life (hope so)

18. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    He became the shining goddess of the academy.

Shiho likes this.
  19. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow how? Care to share some spoiler tidbit please.

20. bcahthekill

bcahthekill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read some spoiler, I still hate Marie, but my siscon genre on fire after read SS, sadly she have baby from idiot prin... Former prince.

Very funny how Julius confused call Leon father or brother in law.

And man, I love author for milf genre sailed