Spoiler Sweet Adorable Wife, Please Kiss Slower!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Apr 18, 2019.

1. xiaopragya

xiaopragya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when does this happen?

2. KylieRainbowLove

KylieRainbowLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Lin Wanwan mum dead in the end of did she survive?

3. iel

iel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the actual time MC told ML. If I am not wrong, at the time when ML decided to forgot his first love and choose MC. He told MC that he used to like someone, he had a basement full of (the dead) MC. MC shocked to see that basement. She then told ML.

In case of her manager, she told him when she saw him griefing in her tomb for a long time.

Unfotunately, dead.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Daisy18 and stumblmer like this.
  4. KatherinaAeonian

KatherinaAeonian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O: Around which chapter???

5. Crystalscries

Crystalscries Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 380 and si han finds out in ch 451

stumblmer likes this.
  6. xiao_daoist

xiao_daoist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About LZB being poisoned, how did it get resolved? And the dude responsible for it, how did he end up? Tang Chen and Shen Ziyi, did they end up together?
    thanks for answering.

7. xiao_daoist

xiao_daoist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry can you spoil Si Han and Fu Ya? Thanks.

Devgyani likes this.
  8. Devgyani

Devgyani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu zhanbei got saved by tang chen he gave antidote to lin wanwan and tang shen and shen zhiyi are not together yet

xiao_daoist likes this.
  9. otakuluv

otakuluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls spoile Bo'er , Su Han and Fu Ya

10. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about lin wanxin ending?

11. SummerWind

SummerWind Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who LZ mother is please? And will she like LW or will she make her life hell and support the secretary?

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I just need to know how and when wanxin dies!?!?!?! Or when they find out she is after them???

13. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil ruan baoer, si han and fu ya angle?

14. GorgeousVee

GorgeousVee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you are already finished reading it by this time, but just in case you didn’t then I’lll just leave it here… ( and also for other readers who might want to know:blobsmilehappy:)
    Si Han and Fu Ya didn’t have a happy ending
    It’s gonna be a long story to tell so hold on

Fu Ya is the real daughter of the Ruan family… When Mrs. Ruan was still pregnant she found out that Mr. Ruan has a mistress named Zhao Qingya and worse is that they already have a daughter. Mrs. Ruan then ordered someone to murder both of the mistress and the child by pushing them down on a tall building which of course lead to their death.
    Mrs. Ruan, due to anger of knowing that her husband is cheating on her, gave birth prematurely to Fu Ya, which she abhor because Fuya according to her is the child of that bastard Mr. Ruan (like sis, she’s also your child:facepalm:) that’s why she send the baby Fu Ya abroad (which she had been adopted by a loving family, a mother, father and a brother), then she found another dead baby to pose as her child, so that she can just tell to them that the child was stillborn. After that she wanted to take revenge on Mr. Ruan by making a cuckold of him and after she was pregnant by another man’s child, she let Mr. Ruan raise and pamper the child (Ruan Baoer) as his own without him knowing that Ruan Baoer is not really his daughter.
    Later on the business of the lover of Mrs. Ruan got bankrupt and he wanted to use the relationship between them for Mrs. Ruan to help him but she actually look down on him and think that he do not have the right to ask for her help. And instead of helping him what she did is to sent people abroad to kill Fu Ya (which is 15 years old by that time) together with her adoptive family, but Fu Ya obviously survived…(I don’t know if the problem is in the translation or Mrs. Ruan’s thinking is the messy one, but I just really don’t get it, your lover ask for your help but what you did is to murder your daughter as well as the family who treated and loved her as their own:notlikeblob:) and according to her (I’ll just paste the exact words that I’ve read in the story) “As long as you die, no one can find out my disgraceful past!"

Fu Ya after witnessing the death of her family then set her mind on taking revenge on the person behind it. She then uses her beauty and body (not sure but that what implies in the story) to get close to different big shots in the society (including Si Han, though not really on plan, but because she finds out that Ruan Baoer likes him) to find out who is the mastermind and later she discover that it was Mrs. Ruan.
    Si Han actually knew the plan of Fu Ya and even threatened her that he will expose it to Baoer during the time when Fu Ya wanted to leave his side to carry on her revenge, so Fu Ya stay by his side indulging him with restless nights (you know what I mean:blobshh:).

Fast Forward to the scene that will break everyone’s heart:blob_teary:

Fu Ya and Mrs. Ruan is in the helicopter that is hovering above the sea, Fu Ya open the door and let Mrs. Ruan who’s hands were tied by a rope be hang outside the helicopter. They exchange bullsh*ts (mostly from Mrs. Ruan) and Fu Ya telling the story of how she witnessed her family being murdered in front of her and how they tried to save her although them as well was facing their own death. After that she brings out a saber and was about to cut off the rope attached to Mrs. Ruan when Si Han suddenly appear (I guess he hides in the helicopter earlier without her knowing or maybe he is superman:blobjoy:) and stop her. Mrs. Ruan told Si Han that if he saves her, she will let Baoer marry him, but Si Han ignore him and told Fu Ya that she can’t kill her, so Fu Ya ask him if he was against her which Si Han replied that if she kill Mrs. Ruan there will be no place for her in the world (because she will be labeled as a murderer) Fu Ya then said that she never thought of living after completing her revenge. Si Han then told her that she have to stay alive and stay by his side, and was about to cut the rope of Mrs. Ruan but Fu Ya stopped him and told him that he don’t have to do this, because this is her hatred and she must do the revenge by herself. Si Han then told her that his mother and father-in-law (wewwwss:blobsmilehappyeyes:) surely wants her to live well, so let him do it and give him the opportunity to please them (I am liking how shameless Si Han is by calling Fu Ya’s parents his in laws and how they were talking to each other while the deciding who will cut the rope of the devil Mrs. Ruan)
    Fu Ya had been stunned by the words of Si Han and by the hint of plea and begging in his tone. Si Han taking advantage of Fu Ya being in daze, proceed to cut the rope when Mrs. Ruan suddenly yell that Fu Ya can’t kill her because the reason why her adoptive family was dead is because of her. Fu Ya ask her why and Mrs. Ruan told them that she will only tell them if they pull them up so Fu Ya with the help of Si Han pulled her up on the helicopter, Fu Ya kicked her and told her to speak but instead Mrs. Ruan look at Si Han asking for help in which Si Han told Fu Ya that Mrs. Ruan can do everything for her life and what she will say might not be true so why not just kill her. So Mrs. Ruan immediately told them that she is the biological mother of Fu Ya ( then what was written on the spoiler above was exposed)
    Fu Ya didn’t want to believe that the person she hates the most is her biological mother. Mrs. Ruan begged her to let her off and that she will compensate her and fix the relationship between them but Fu Ya said that she only have one mother and that is the person that she kills together with her father and brother. Fu Ya then tried to push her again down the helicopter but she failed so she increased her when Mrs. Ruan avoided it and Fu Ya staggered forward and was about to stand firm when Mrs. Ruan push her. Mrs. Ruan then said that the bastard Mr. Ruan touched that mistress outside and touched her as well that is why she felt dirty and disgusting and that Fu Ya should have beed dead. Fu Ya before falling down grab the hand of Mrs Ruan and told her ‘then let’s die together’. Suddenly Fu Ya noticed that she stopped falling and look up to see that Si Han is holding Mrs. Ruan collar (as for what is written in the translation though I doubt how good the quality of Mrs. Ruan’s dress to be able to withstand both of their weight:hmm:)
    Mrs. Ruan asked Si Han to pull her up but Si Han ignore her once again and told Fu Yan not to be afraid because he will rescue her. Fu Ya saw that Si Han was having a hard time on pulling them up and is actually on the verge of falling as well and told him to just let go because the moment she implement this plan she already decided to die with Mrs. Ruan, so Si Han didn’t need to sacrifice his life as well and think of how sad Lin Wanwan would be if he died, but Si Han told her that they will not die. Mrs. Ruan then said a lot of bullsh*ts again (which I do not want to enumerate anymore), then Fu Ya look at Si Han and told him (i’ll just put the exact line) "For so many years, whenever I close my eyes, I always think of my family's unshakable face. Every day, I am tortured by nightmares and memories. I have had enough of this lifeless life. Sihan, I can meet you, I have no regrets in my life.", then she took out something in her pocket which Si Han recognized as a miniature bomb, she then look at Mrs. Ruan and said with a smile that she will wait at hell and will never let her go. Fu Ya then said to Si Han that she actually have long wanted to be free, then let go of her hand that was holding Mrs. Ruan, Si Han shouted in horror and let go of Mrs. Ruan as well and was about to jump down when he saw Fu Ya smiling sweetly at him and uttered the words ‘Si Han, I love you’, then held the bomb in her palm fiercely to detonate it. Si Han then stared dumbfoundedly below where the certain area of the sea turned red and wipe his face which cause his palm to be stained with blood, he clenched his fist and told to himself that it was only the blood of Mrs. Ruan and Fu Ya just jumped down on the sea and he needs to save her so he also jumped down and search for her searching around until he lost his consciousness wondering if he’s going to be dead and the things he did for the woman named Fu Ya… When he regained consciousness he was already in a helicopter together with Lu Zhanbei and when he asked about Fu Ya, he told him that Fu Ya is already dead (and guys although I also hope for a plot twist, but the author seems just want Si Han and Fu Ya not to have a good ending, because Fu Ya is really dead, even Lu Zhanbei saw it while he is still a bit far away in their current location using a telescope ( that is what was written in the translation, but I think it should be binoculars, though I’m not sure as well:blobsweat:) and saw how the bomb blow up her body:cry::blob_teary:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    Dj2203 likes this.
  15. datraccoonboi

datraccoonboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler plss

16. YORIYORI20

YORIYORI20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will FL know that Moonlight White is herself ?
    Which Chapter ?

17. pepo_111

pepo_111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil Lin Wanxin's ending?