Chinese Had I Not Met You (如果不遇江少陵)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Fawn, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Fawn

Fawn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Had I Not Met You (如果不遇江少陵)
    Raw Link: I’m not sure why i was unable to post the thread due to the some circumstances so i would be posting the link down in the comment below
    NU Link (if available): -
    Progress: Completed (180 - 195 chp) *it depends on the website as the number of words between each page is different*

Why It Should Get Picked Up
    :
    This novel is currently being adapted into a web toon which was amazing however there is currently no official english publisher. The novel itself is amazing as it is much more detailed and deep. It depicts the story of the FL which has an antisocial personality disorder but despite it, she proved herself to be smart and has an amazing talent but when provoked she would become like a different person who is unfeeling while the ML is the typical cold character. The story will show how they first met and how they slowly fell in love and the troubles they had to go through to be together.

I really hoped that this novel will get picked up, this number of chapters is just right as it is not too long or too short and i’m really curious of their love story as it is not the typical fluffy love considering the special disorder the FL have but despite all this it contain the right element of romance, comedy, school life, not to mention how they tell the journey of their love starting from their school days to their marriage and life after that. I will be very grateful to any translator that picked this up as i struggled reading the MTL T_T.

Description:
    Twelve years ago, they first met each other in university. That was a cool autumn and he appeared quietly in her picture, indifferent yet unparalleled. Twelve years later, he has become a wealthy business man and she married him. He loves her in a fever under the calm and restrained cover, which drives her desperate…

2. Fawn

Fawn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link:
    novel-bl.org/novel/55223
    52shuku.me/xiandaidushi/0512/hp3V
    (you can copy paste the link and the website will pop on google)

Sorry for the inconvenience as I somehow encounter an error every time i tried to post the link here. I really do hope this get picked up !! Please do give this novel a shot!

For those who want to read the Web toon: mangatoon.mobi/en/detail/1862

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel bl .org it says, but the tag says female lead... human trust doesn't exist anymore.

pandaqueen and thepope like this.
  4. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link