Discussion Reincarnation, interpretation ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AryaX, Nov 2, 2019.

1. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got reincarnated... somewhere... and found that you've been reincarnated based on some of your secret fantasies, something that you didn't feel like telling anyone about perhaps. (think some darker stuff) But you didn't meet any gods or get any explanations... You're just there...

How would you interpret the fact that "something" seems to know your secrets and to have acted to fulfill your dreams and might be watching ?

lychee likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped philosophy at school after couple of lessons, but I do remember about some idea that said something like this:

is the world already created or does our (personal) perception (/ideas/dreams/ wishes/ views) create the world.?.

Those philosophers would argue that people like scientists etc who created stuff like airplanes and micro-stuff and vr and even a vacuum cleaner had to imagine it first, but where did that imagination come from... so in a loopy way the imagination created that airplane. We create the world around us. Well it’s sort of true, right?

religious people would jump up at this point and say god/God/Goddess created the world. I won’t argue about personal beliefs, but in that case it would sort of strengthen the philosophical argument above, as god made us in his image and thus gave us the power to create... or something.

so in your case of weird world reincarnation- that would be your own doing and not some “being” big brother watching you.

although big brother is always watching. MUAHAHA :blobcheeky::blob_ghost:

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  5. mizzu321

mizzu321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankful perhaps? I mean there's someone who think of me and try to fulfill my fantasy hahahaha

6. mlongue

mlongue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if this being is watching but did not talk to me, for me it means that it don't wish to appoint a path for me to follow like "Kill the Maou", "Be the maou", "Live this live as you wish" or something like that, therefore this being only wish to see my actions. I would try to be true to myself and that's it. If there is cultivation I would try to cultivate the best I could.

7. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    "Something" has been watching me masturbate.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  8. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck are the fantasies that all you have?

:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: