Spoiler I am a Matchmaker on Taobao

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by peanutbutter_J, Jun 5, 2019.

1. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this story has their spoiler yet or simply it's there but i cant find it.

So the link in NU is :
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-am-a-matchmaker-on-taobao/

With current progress at chapter 9, Gao Anqi(likes ML but not vice versa)visit MC to offends her bc Gao Anqi thought MC using some backdoor aka Mr.Han to get their company's jewelry ads.

Any insight about how MC will interact with ML? Thanks

2. MisheruBookish

MisheruBookish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there.
    Gao Anqi is pretty rude with Shen Chu right? And then the ML CEO heard all of their conversation with secretary Wang. So the ML had Secretary Wang call GA and reprimand her personally.

GA is not sorry at all so ML told her that if she did not apologize to SC she did not need to go work anymore.
    ML was quite sorry with MC so he paid her as a consolation and MC still has the jewelry ad.
    All the employee was like
    "her backdoor is the CEO..." and they managed to complete the photoshoot.

I have read it all through MTL and I guess this is the gist of the next chapter. :)

Ahmya, Bella94, 199sweetheart and 4 others like this.
  3. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then how the interaction between the MC&ML for so on? For example the ML looking for excuses to approach her or sumn
    Any lovey dovey moments?

4. MisheruBookish

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm. There are some...
    Like how ML and MC happen to meet a lot whenever MC is in trouble.

For example:

Shen Chu the MC almost got uhm take advantage in a dinner/drinking party. She got tricked into it by the other artist and his manager. ML fortunately arrived and sees her asking him for help.
    Those guys got scared that they let him take her away.

MC got fed with aphrodisiac so she got all like "Its so hot take off my clothes ". But then the ML kept his sanity so he tried to keep her in control.

Nothing happened exactly, just a little bit smooching. Because to keep his last line of reason ML dumped both of themselves in to the bath/shower. And then they wake up next morning in the hotel with flu and his secretary was like dumbfounded with both of them. MC cant remember anything except he saved her and so their pseudo friendship starts there.

From there thay happen to meet a lot that ML's interest with MC increases.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    AstraZ, Uncopyright, Ahmya and 7 others like this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What about that scene in the novel summary? How does it all go down?

6. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That summary is misleading.
    The mother create a fake account to request for fortune telling for ML, but MC tought she is a fan so she refused. The mother tried to increase the price several times but MC didn't budge.
    One day, after MC and ML start dating, MC got curious whether she is the future wife of ML, but also afraid to take a look. Then she feels relieved when she look and find out that she is the future wife of ML.

Another funny moments
    because she already know her future (including when is her first night), everytime ML tried to get it done, she will look for the date and if its not the date, something will happen that block ML

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  7. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the ML hahaha cockblocked by fate hahahahah
    I can just imagine MC being like:
    Ah hubby even if you want to put it in the stars and moon aren't aligned for you to put it in

Hahahahaha

8. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc get rid of her manager and the company in which she is working?

9. MisheruBookish

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah after that hotel fiasco. ML help her leave that company.
    She transferred to a better company where one of her Matchmaker client works.

10. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happened in which chapter?

11. Jaslynn

Jaslynn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a link for the raws’ I found after chapter 22/23 the rest of the chapters were repeat anti theft chapters so i couldn’t read any of it beyond that~_~

12. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.yqshuwang.com/2018/2637.html

14. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s funny how the FL handles the ML....
    FL moves into a very pricy and upscale apartment complex with high security.
    She moves right across from the ML.

Initially, it was too pricy for her but the ML said that she can get a 30%?20? Discount.
    She was thinking that it was too much and couldn’t really accept but the ML said that the company was still making money and that was nothing to the company. She accepted and left. ML immediately calls his friend who setup the place and tells him to give the discount. FL gets the place the next day.
    When she moves in, she finds the ML lives right across her place. Every morning she leaves, he comes out and walks with her to the elevator. He is very willing to drive her to work since it is on the way. Once, she told him that the agency gave her a nanny car so she will exit on the first floor instead of the underground parking..... you could just see the dog ears drooping as she exits the elevator.

This is how they really start to interact. When home, he comes over to borrow something. After leaving on a business trip and coming back, he waits in front of her door and “runs” into her. He tells her that he was away on business and he just came back. As she is going in, he starts coughing and acting all sick. She goes in and gives him cold medicine and he returns to him home.

When a picture of him and another actress “ Qin Yingran“ shows up on the internet, FL gives him the cold shoulder when they “meet” heading out in the morning. He is wondering what’s going on. He finds out about the issue when his mother calls. He absolutely denies anything with that actress and proceeds to call his public relations team for a meeting to get rid of the rumor.

This happens a couple of times and each time the FL gives him the cold shoulder, he is right there getting rid of it. He does everything to explain that it is not real.

Once she notices that she likes him, she is not as unreasonable but ML is not willing to risk it and gets his team to keep an eye on these rumors and kill it immediately.

This is a relatively slow burn but really nicely done. It’s run reading the interactions between the FL and ML.

Uncopyright, RaiLi, Ahmya and 8 others like this.
  15. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    FL graduated from the top university. In fact, she was shocked that she got in.

For her, it was hell on earth. Due to failing some classes, she studied throughout her university days. She did not step out even once for a party or anything.
    She does NOT want to think about it at all.
    Therefore, she does not let anyone know that she graduated and this becomes an issue when she becomes more popular.
    This is the dark history in her life.
    I can’t tell from MTL but from her friends, I believe she has a masters in business. I don’t think it is a bachelors since her friends are in high positions in companies.
    The only reason she became an actress is due to that dark history and she does not want to work in that field. When she was chosen to act was a godsend though the company was really bad.

Further FL and ML, the apartment of the ML was originally meant to be given to his cousin but that immediately changed when FL moved in. The cousin tried to mention it in front of the FL but the death gaze prevented him. Also, the reason that the ML and FL meets every morning......
    One day, the cousin is staying over and they are ready to go to work. ML doesn’t move and the time is getting late to leave. The cousin starts to ask and the ML gives him the look. After a bit, he suddenly starts to leave and tells him to go. When they step out, FL is heading out the door.
    Can you just see the ML all ready and waiting next to his door for the FL to leave. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!
    I can just see him with his head next to the door listening. MTL didn’t say anything about a camera but I wouldn’t be surprised .

AstraZ, Uncopyright, RaiLi and 9 others like this.
  16. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did it become an issue that she graduated from a top university?

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is not about her graduated from top university. But, her life in university in her mind is a dark spot that she need to hide, as she feels that she has suffered much from it (I think too much studying can make people despise the subject they learn) .

18. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. For FL, she worked too hard in university so she does not want anything to do with it. She does not talk about it at all even with her friend from university.

Since she doesn’t talk about it, rumors come out about her being from the university but she doesn’t talk about it and people attack her saying that she is lying. It’s just a point that her enemies use to attack. Of course, the counter is nice.

Uncopyright, RaiLi and Bella94 like this.
  19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I’m skipping around but this is really funny.

FL and ML has learned they love each other. FL has gotten through the hurdle and looked at the ML marriage match. Now it shows lots of data compared to before so she knows when will be their first time.

They are cuddling and being extremely lovey. As Fl considers that this will be their first, she remembers the date that should be their first time. She is wondering how this would stop when she feels pain in her stomach and it flows....... aunty has arrived!!!!!!
    Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
    This was sooooo :blobnosebleed: to :blob_grin::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    ML :blobsob::blobsob:
    FL :blobsmirk:

You do feel sorry for the ML. They were sooo close!

This reminds me of doomed to be cannon fodder. Same thing happened to the ML. Everyone was dying of laughter there.

20. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Talk about a stupid antagonist.
    She is a well known actress and fairly popular. She just shoots herself in the foot constantly.

She starts to go against the FL. In shoots, she tries to over power the FL but she fights back by acting better.
    For the ML, Qin tries to setup fake dates so that she can show she has backing.
    • She hurts her leg and asks the ML to drive her home. He does since they live in the same complex. This is the start of the first misunderstanding which makes our FL frown. She has a photographer take a picture to make it look like they are dating and post it on Weibo.
    • ML visits a shoot where our FL is and Qin just finished all her shots. Qin walks out to meet the ML and make it look like ML came to meet her. The people at the shoot starts to comment about this making our FL irritated . ML has to work to remove the misunderstanding so he can continue to see FL.
    • ML is heading back home to wait for FL to come back from a shoot. There is a big commotion in the entry way since a car hit a dog and the people who saw it is trying to make that person take responsibility. Qin is there as well in the car waiting. ML comes out and talks with the people and says to take the dog to the animal hospital which should be the first thing instead of arguing. Qin steps up and agrees. The people around thinks she is such an angel to help this poor dog. With no choice she takes the mangy dirty dog into her car and drives off. She is disgusted by the dog and once they drive off, she dumps the dog out and goes home. Of course, there is a photo of the two. It’s all about perspective.
      • This causes our FL to eat vinegar. She arrives back and doesn’t call ML in the airport and just takes a taxi home. ML waited past an hour when he realizes she didn’t call him and heads home immediately to cool a certain vinegar jar.
      • Before this, ML was very slow in going after the FL. After this, he is straight on gas pedal.
      • As he gets home, his cousin tells him about the new stuff on Weibo. He goes to FL door and rings .... after a while a sleepy Fl opens the door and he wrangles in. He pushes her against the door and kisses her saying she can’t do this again since he was worried. Also, he is very happy that she is jealous. She denies eating his vinegar.
      • This is the point, they both agree they are in a relationship. ML never had to explain to anyone before so he never thought of it. Now he explains to FL and calls his PR department to clean this up and never have this shown again.
    Qin does a lot to help out our FL and ML but really throws herself into hell. Frankly, she losses everything. A typical brainless antagonist.

More later....