Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huge set of primarily Xiao Zhan pictures from day 2 of concert available. Here are the links to tweets of days 1-2 picture collections:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/XiaoZhanHuaLang/status/1190579058964197377
    https://mobile.twitter.com/XiaoZhanHuaLang/status/1191010654083112966

Additional goodies you can still find today - more clips from day 2 from different fancams and angles, behind the stage scenes, and some photos from the CQL Photobook (gift set for those who bought the concert's Global Package, I think) which includes a few bts Wangxian pics not seen before.

Also, Xuan Lu cried when she heard WuJi played while she was on another program. Bless her, she deserves the respect and all the best congratulations for her incredible role as Shijie. CQL Untamed would not have been what it is today without her :blobsalute:

My own rant below, but anyway, I really should cut down on the irrelevant chatter and enjoy the sunset :blob_coffee:

Christina Gordon likes this.
  2. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How i wish we got one WX taking gusu kids on nighthunt..
    but he is too big a star now

3. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ha ha.. i thought i was the only one..
    i have absolutely no interest in the living dead.. don't feel any drive to watch it..

mDZS, story and then this offscreen chemistry and sheer genius of onscreen acting is what made it awesome for me

4. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was he this famous before The Untamed? Or is this the project that made him really debut? Is he sort of an idol too?

5. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen that video, but it only shows that instead of mian mian, wen qiao was going to get burnt by crazy concubine
    and XZ jumps in to save her

I wonder whether audience was too harsh to her and took away her well deserved credit for whatever role she played and however she played WQ
    There is one video where she is with the cast and says to camera that fans should not worry, the story is true to novel and she is very teary when she says "believe me, i don't have that much of role to begin with.. what more to cut out" (to that effect).. i felt really bad

6. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idol yes.
    As famous no! Infact the group is also not as popular
    But, if fans were looking forward to atleast one cast member and accepted that casting it was XZ..
    Yibo got major backlash and fans protested in front of tencent office to rethink LWJ casting choice

I love it when fans started publically accepting for being wrong about yibo once drama hit ep 6 :)
    it was awesome.. fans can be wrong.. but to make them realize that they are wrong.. and more so being so awesome at your work that such a large mass of people have to publicaly accept about being wrong.. that's praiseworthy

7. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor guy, he seems sweet. He was the reason I could watch half of it. Why would they go as far as to protest in such way...

They should protest for a s2 remake of the donghua. I'm still salty about all the nice moments forever lost.

About the actress who plays Wen Qing too.. I feel sorry for her even if she does have a much larger role in the untamed.

8. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly because, quite a few are uninterested primarily since no Wangxian or even the secondary characters. Xiao Zhan and Yibo has said their goodbyes with tears and this is the best conclusion for us.

Secondly, the movies have quite a bit of controversy surrounding it, as it's primarily being produced by XinPai under whose banner Yubin works. Yubin faced a lot of backlash due to some of his Xiao Zhan comments (taken out of context), and XinPai trying to promote Yubin at every turn. So majority of Peter Pans will probably 'not' be bothering with it, MTJJ might just follow them. Basically just our usual Weibo drama..

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  9. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the same. I don't have any desire to watch it. It doesn't the two leads and it's not canon so there isn't a need to watch it.

Even if it wasn't canon, I would watch it if Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were in it. Since they aren't, I won't.

10. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I'm actually interested to see a different perspective of these characters. Since I guess it's gonna take place after the ending of the untamed and not like a prequel or something. Since it won't jungle with the canon and will be like a visual fanfiction, I'm kinda intrigued. I love almost every character of that damn novel :blob_teary:

Sigh, but I guess they won't have much succes without the main leads. Maybe that's why they didn't confirm the other movies.

I can't believe there's drama in this too. What the heck did the boy do to make people falsely accuse him of stuff?

11. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A cool MV.. they made WeiWuxian badass as the donghua (or at least close enough)

Sauling likes this.
  12. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants to see more of Yibo and Xiao Zhan together they'll appear at Hunan Tv in a few days apparently. EIeo2ydXkAAS2QL.jpeg EIeo1d3WsAAbNgU.jpeg
    It popped up in my face. I don't even search for the untamed related stuff what is this :blob_teary:

13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: true true lan zhan doesnt hav another side of him like yiling laozu hahah

yesssssss agreeeeee haahhahaha oso wan to get it but maybe from a diff website the akita japan one too slow alreadi sia :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

hahahahaha mix the nendo and the stand? but the crow is wif the yiling laozu without the red eyes, the red eyes is him holdin the compass of evil. debate which one to get red eye laozu or the one wif the crow orrrrrr both. hahahahaha like tat if get both die our money just just fly out the window :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobtongue::blobsweat:

the lan zhan one they send me an emali say it has shipped. the wei ying nendo one no news yet knn tat website is damn slowwwwwww i think of their items is don hav stock tats y always hav to pre order den they wait for the stock to be made den send to them den ship out. :blobexpressionless:

ohhhh hard to do the pose? too bad no black bunny

Sauling likes this.
  14. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The promos do look good, and seems to have a lot more action sequences. I'm a lot more interested in Nie Bro's movie; would love to find out more how NHS discovered JGY's duplicity. Might have a cameo from original Mo XuanYu as well, as its it's based on that time period.

He said something about Xiao Zhan's age a couple of times which were taken out of context. Fans are sensitive when it comes to their idols. It's not really his fault.

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are all those acrylic versions real? where do i buy it.. so many poses..its not on that japanese site

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  17. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's going on with Xiao Zhan fans?

18. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    somebody PLZ HELP

Where can i buy these new 50 acrylic desings floating on twitter.. with all possible poses etc of LWJ and WX..

i think costs 32 USD each

19. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Sauling likes this.