Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gege, didi zhen de ai ni...!

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  2. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder. If Lan Wangji was there in the moment of Wei Wuxian's death, instead of being punished, would he had died too in an attempt to protect him? Maybe that's why he had to dissapear from the picture. What are your thoughts?

3. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to chapter six now!!!
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Sexy times with Wangxian (still going on strong, despite how I'm feeling about my love for bjyx and Wangxian...)
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

4. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    video is pvt?

5. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, order from another site than Aitai Kuji, since after this experience, I'm not going to order from that site again... Originally I was waiting for 2, so one was shipped out recently, so waiting on that to arrive, and I still have one more :cry: Which, judging by the experience I have with this other one, I won't be getting this until maybe December the earliest :blob_teary: And honestly, it would be much quicker if I order this from.... Aliexpress or something...

You can mix it, because the head part can be changed, so you can still keep the stand with the crow, and use the Wei Ying with the red eyes (as shown in the figure where he's holding the Stigian Tiger Seal), and have him play with the flute instead :blobwink:

I see, that's good that your Lan Zhan Nendoroid arrived for you at least , hopefully your Wei Ying one won't be too far away.
    And yeah, that is the reason why they take so slow... :blobexpressionless:

More like, hard to use all the available pieces. I wanted him holding the rabbit, and also him with the Quqin and Bichen xDD But that's not possible, because I only bought one Lan Zhan :blob_teary: (Sorry, I need to save up :blobsalt:)

setsuna3025 likes this.
  7. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. it runs perfectly fine on my computer. Try again? If you can't watch it, send me a PM.

My favourite moment is when Yibo talked about the "driver" being the first person he met on the filming set, while subtly waving in clear broad daylight on his card that has Xiao Zhan's name scrawled on it. I don't know if it's just fanservice or if there's more meaning to it... I lost some sleep because of that! :blobxd:

An Untamed Korea concert (and possibly other events) featuring XZ and WYB is being talked about. Really wishing to see and hear WYB greeting fans with anyeonghaseyos and sending fangirls' heart fluttering with saranghaes... :blobmelt:

Can't wait for the Hunan TV event, it may be my last chance to get more bjyx-ness for a while...

Heard about the Untamed Music CD + Photobook too.. I probably will hunker down and wait for someone to share it :blob_sunglasses: There's quite a number of OST/bgm pieces from the series that didn't make it to the Untamed OST, so I hope this will be the "complete" collection, the mother of all OSTs for the series.

Happy belated birthday Jiang Cheng, may you overcome your sourgrape-ness soon and get hitched! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    (I'm looking at you, Lan Xi Chen... please follow your didi's footsteps and bring all the Yunmeng Jiangs into the Lan family!!!) :blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  8. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @fangirl79

I have been browsing twitter the whole day today.. so many new clips and BJYX moments are up. Some are too obvious even for me to ignore and i usually manage to see the behind the screen essence of a gif taken out of context.. BUT not this time :)

(too much of fanservice.. i know its not "love")

1. Their endless chatters and the gazes - watching all of these "staring at you" slow mo videos.. indeed there is special affinity
    2. Sexy personality - older video showed reaction of XZ, yubin, and JC. Yubin was a dead giveaway that their camaraderie is special and recognized by all cast. Today, another video has come up showing JiLi's reaction (who was in Yibo's team) - AND OH MY GOD! ..

they were/ yibo was teasing XZ on purpose... JL even gives the eyebrow non verbal hint to XZ

3. All the lip reading and decoding of their small short conversations

4. Usually, all these moments are yibo's .. but today people are posting XZ's reaction .. i'm mushy
    - XZ realizes yibo stepped away is far (backstage).. so he moves towards him
    - there is the complete long video of how each is trying to not look at each other, but every few seconds they look at each other very surreptitiously , very indirectly ( i guess they are trying to curtail yizhan moments.. but whatever).. and this DOES NOT look platonic

worse, there are other people next to them on stage, so it is all the more apparent that they don't even turn to anyone else.. people are talking they don't care.. JC tries to interact with XZ but lol.. he is completely ignored

you have to see to understand.. the expressions are not normal..

9. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    I... don't even know what to feel anymore.

I had been crying my eyes out because of the end of CQL Untamed's "lifespan" and how both XZ and Yibo bid farewell to their characters at the Nanjing Concert. It's depression, despair, hopelessness, loss, sadness - all in one.

Then I'm trying to withdraw myself from the whole thing because I need to move on. I try to pacify myself by watching some XZ-only stuff like his latest promo ads, trailers, even that sexy budweiser clip but then my twitter feed continues to be swamped by CQL so I can't escape. That's pain, suffering, addiction returning, trying to ignore but can't - all in one.

@ez aptly puts it "so many new clips and bjyx moments", and I'm sucked back in. I see more precious moments of Yibo didi looking out for Zhan gege during the 2-day concert, the abnormal amounts of pining gazes between the two (Yibo seems to be staring at XZ more frequently and for longer periods of time), the little exchanged gestures and smiles and how their bodies gravitate close to each other, tells me that they're in a world of their own and ignoring everything else everytime their eyes lock onto the other, AHH AHH AHHHH I squeal, laugh, giggle, then tear up again when someone posts the goodbye scenes, and roll all over the floor like a starving madwoman when another tweet follows up with rehashes / replays of sweetest or cutest wangxian moments from the drama series... It's like drowning, then surfacing up for air, and then pulled back into the water again, in endless cycle...

Honestly, at this point, I'm crying and laughing at the same time, it's impossible to explain how to feel anymore.

Please post pictures and videos or links, so that I can drown again into bjyx and Wangxian...

:blobsleepless:

10. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows in which chapter Wen Ning and Jiang Cheng scared the s**t out of each other when they secretly tried to keep an eye on the juniors in the forest? Is it one of the extras? I don't remember reading it, but someone was talking about it and saw fanart too and now I'm curious.

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa december but oso don knw when maybe mid dec or late dec seein as i still haven even get the lan zha nendo when i place the order in aug lol. aliexpress better i think i got buy a few things from there gd sia u can try it it ship on time as stated. i bought 2 stitch swim boards shorts. took about 3 wks since from the us i think. and realli 3 wks plus minus a day or 2

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh makes me wan to get the red eyes one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

still waitin kns the trackin info is like nvr state at where nw just put there registered mail. like wtffffffffffffffffffffff

use a string to tie wangji and bichen to him and hav him hold the bunny ahhahahahha i saw some ppl on twitter they buy those mini clothes and dress wei ying nendo and lan zhan nendo up sia i saw one where both of them were wearin superme clothes. damn couldnt find tat post but saw one person do something else the link is below

https://twitter.com/taro_on_ice/status/1191922577683300353

Sauling likes this.
  12. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the extras but it's not an actual scene just mentioned.

The juniors are talking about the night hunts with Wei Ying and it's found out that wen ning and JC bumbed into each other following the juniors.

It's in chapter 114, or 115, or 116. I cannot remember which one.

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  13. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! What a shame that it was only mentioned. It really is too funny :blob_teary:

14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is the reliable site?
    Also, all these new releases, are they avaialble?

have you guys seen the 50 different positions of acrylic standees.. giving rooster, piggyback.. basically all iconic scenes.. know where are they available?

15. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are links on this site.

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    the new release of the yiling laozu nendo is not out yet i think. u can try aliexpress if they hav it. don get from aitai japan tat one is fkin slow

ya i saw those standees on twitter can get them on taobao

17. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to lose interest in mdzs real quick. I dislike some of this fandom so damn much. People start telling again that MXTX was arrested and the trial will begin next year. Those armys or whatever they are bring drama to the fandom because XZ likes exol or whatever they are too?? Why bring mdzs in this??

And there's people who begin to shit on the novel because of the extras, and little by little find some other things to complain about. After one started everyone else joined like a damn flock of sheep, because it's cool to hate and destroy other people's happy place.

Things were so much better when mdzs wasn't this popular.

18. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this so many times. Logically, if MXTX was arrested, her books would have been taken down immediately by JJWC and it hasn't happened. Yes there are rumors of an internal investigation going on in JJWC right now, hence MXTX is keeping her low profile. A close friend of hers has confirmed on weibo she is okay, if I find the Tweet link I'll update this comment here.

I am am EXO-L myself (part of EXO fandom), and pretty much weirded out by the whole thing. ARMY are the biggest fan club in the world at the moment, and yes its fans get super crazy and aggressive at times. It started up since Xiao Zhan did a dance on a EXO song ages ago. I personally think this is to increase the hype of EXO releasing a new album, and EXO-L's trying to cash in Xiao Zhan's popularity (hence the link with MZDS). This is regular Kpop fandom dramas.. please dont worry too much. Rumors will die out, it always does when ARMY and EXO-L's are concerned, their fan wars are legendary.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  19. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I had my doubts about her being arrested. I hate when people spread false information. :notlikeblob:

All these stuff are so unecessary. I just want to enjoy mdzs without the constant negativity.

20. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Aliexpress at least have a count-down (time frame) much quicker than AitaiK that's for sure.. So if you want anything, you should get it from there instead ^^

Haha, I feel you haha XD :blobsweat:Have there been any news?? I want to get that too! haha. :blobmelt::blobmelt:

I hope you get your one safely soon. It's always worrisome waiting for it in transit, so I know the angst here too :blobconfounded:

Haha, I feel like using a string will make it stand out looking funny :blobsweat::blobsweat: But that's okay, if I get bored of that pose, I will switch it next, I've seen so many other fans designs of the poses there, and they all look cool :aww:

And OMG, that twitter one you shared look good too!!! :aww::aww: So adorable!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

setsuna3025 likes this.