Picked Up The Villain Is Happy Every Day Being A Father [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 反派每天喜当爹[快穿]
    Raw: https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/25640/
    https://m.fpzw.com/book/113245/
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is the first quick transmigration with only 3 years old female mc who is looking for her dad. The uncle system decided for the first time to use a three-year-old baby as a host to complete the task." Adorable MC is conquering the heart of her villain father. All arcs is so fluffy, sweet, funny and heartwarming. Mc's mission to prevent her villain father from blackened. Mc is so adorable, clever, sensitive and determined. She is serious learner. Their realitionship is so cute. if you like dad doting on daughter, this novel is for you. Highly recommend this gem novel.
    Spoiler: https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ay-being-a-father-quick-transmigration.93278/

MTL Summary:
    All the villains are always on the edge of blackening, and there is always a powder when they are doing something to destroy the earth. The small sound of the carved jade hugs his thigh, softly yelling him "dad, hug." The

three-year-old little voice is a sticky person, the system uncle said to stop her father from doing bad things, so she went anywhere Stick to Dad.
    Dad is the emperor. When she goes to the DPRK, she wants to be in her father's arms.

Dad is the president of the group. Every day, she is so busy that she is going to work in the president's office.

Dad is a fallen movie emperor. He has no money to raise her. The voice has secretly received an invitation from the parent-child program group. She should make an appointment for her father, make money on the show to raise her father, help her father wash the white belt and fly to the father to re-up!

In the literary age, Dad is a village tyrant. He has no evil and does not make a slap in the sky. It is the first thorn in the village. His voice is full of enthusiasm and education. "You must talk about civility and politeness!"
    粑粑: "..."
    ...... The
    protagonists and justice messengers Waiting for the villain to blackmail and give him a fatal blow, but the villain is busy with the baby as a dad? ? ?
    Excuse...? ? ?
    Where did the powder dumplings who dared to lie on the top of the big villain? ?

2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  3. grandurr

grandurr [Daisy's Peony] [Negiomi's Nectar]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would pick it up but it wouldn't be until like Jan/Feb 2020 lol I have too many projects now. If someone doesn't take it by then I'll do it.

6. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  7. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoever translate this novel is angel, This novel is gem or treasure, It's one of best Quick Transmigration I ever read. I really love Mc, she charmed everyone and donated money to her orphans friends. She is clever, sensitive, caring and filial. She always think of selling bottles to earn money to raise her daddy villain.

9. Loislalion

Loislalion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: Well when you describe the novel that way....I guess I can fit it in earlier. I really enjoyed Abandoned Empress, The emperor is my father, etc. All that emperor daddies and the princesses.

Let me finish the 20 chapters of that Don't Be Jealous, I Will Bend Myself. I should be able to start on it December. Trying to power through it.

11. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    I renamed it as this: The Villain is Happy to be a Father Everyday (Quick Transmigration) under my future project page. I noticed that this is an ongoing novel, the author just released two chapters today.

I'll definitely do this series in Dec/Jan depending on some variables, but others are free to take it before I do later on.

12. Asada24

Asada24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good News Mates,

We, Asada Translations have decided to pick up this novel. The story seems interesting and the chapters are short.
    We plan to start the translations very soon. Most probably we will do a small mass release and then from there continue translating 7 chapters a week. The chapters might be increased depending upon the response this novel receives.

Thanks!

13. Asada24

Reading List:
    Link
    I would appreciate if the moderators or original owner of this thread can change the tag to picked up.

14. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for leaving a message! Haha going remove it from my sites future project. I'm excited to read your translations! :aww:

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  15. Asada24

Reading List:
    Link
    One quick question....What would u prefer a mass release soon or should i start releasing chapters regularly from today without mass release?

16. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    I already gotten several emails of my readers asking me about this series. If you start now I will let my readers know to go to your site.

Haha I just took it off my project tab and they noticed right away and were alarmed.

Better to do constant release than wait for a mass release. Slowly building your readership.

17. Asada24

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn ok then mass release plan canceled then. We will start the publishing from today onwards.

18. Asada24

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already release the first chapter. I would appreciate if you can announce to your readers that we have started the translations.