Spoiler A Capable Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thoughtless, Aug 22, 2019.

1. thoughtless

thoughtless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: A Capable Maid 능력 있는 시녀님
    Author: Yuin

Synopsis: The useless maid, Marie, has never been able to do anything correctly. But, after caring for a dying prisoner, she becomes a person she had always wanted to be. This is the start of the capable maid, Marie.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seem like MC gain the abilities of the women she dreamt of. I wonder just who exactly that old man is.

4. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers this is just based on the 6 manga chapters released but it turns out our mc is actually a princess. She was a royal who unlike her family and the nobles actually gave a damn about her people to the point that she went out her way to give away her own money and medicine to people who needed. Because of this she was regarded as a mysterious saint because while they knew it was the princess, no quite knew what she looked like. In fact the only physical hard evidence of what she looked was a painting of her that was destroyed when prince/ emperor took over the country during the war. Since there was corpse nobody could confirm if she survived or not. Which why the empire is still looking for her. Mainly because if the emperor marries her, he will have complete control and cooperation of the former citizens of the princess countrymen. Since she is a symbol of hope, however if she doesn’t wanna marry him, he will kill her. Either way he will have complete submission of the people.

Mi shiru, CaelumBlue, Rokai and 17 others like this.
  6. Korbagov

Korbagov Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, myling gave some spoilers if you're interested:
    https:// novelsformy .blogspot. com/2019/01/the-maid-with-skills-ability-by-author.html?m=1

7. I am out of names

I am out of names Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope this novel gets translated... I like the webtoon and I'd love to read the novel too..... since the author is the same as in Doctor Elise.

Keisotsuna likes this.
  8. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope to read some spoiler soon.

thoughtless likes this.
  9. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=2057015107 there seems to be novels! Yay, someone.... please. .. spoil ..... please....
    In other news, i have found out via Bixby image translate that the black haired glasses dude that shows up is a king? / emperor named Johnnev¿? I think.
    He is currently visiting to confirm Morina is at the castle.
    How he knows, i have no idea. If he knows it is Marie, i have no idea.
    I do know Marie dreamed of a paramedic and saved his life when he suffered from a heart condition episode.
    And the next day he greeted her and said her hands are soft, and grabbed them, and freaked / flustered Marie.
    The prince then walked in and was mad about it.
    / all i can figure out so far

yukihibari, ishrocks18, RBJ and 3 others like this.
  11. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the food incident in chapter 13, the ML said that he will reward maria for her skills and if the food was a success. He is deciding to let maria work in Lion's Palace (where the prince lives). During the whole ball he has been looking at Maria doing her work as an intermediate maid (Usually maids in this level came from noble class or downfall nobles but he is the ruler so... lol). His assistant suggests for him to find a wife 'cause usually the princess or empress handles and organizes the festival and events. The assistant is pointing some possible royalties/candidates for the ML but ML is focused on maria and amused because he thinks that maria is a squirrel (LOL). Basically the ML is looking for a capable person to fit in the role as empress/princess.

This is not accurate

Johnnev didn't expect that he will have a seizure outside the ball. Luckily he was at the balcony waiting for his coat to be washed by Marie because she accidentally bumped into johnnev when she was bringing the drinks to the ball. Anyway, Johnnev has 2 types of pills, Blue (When the seizure is extreme) and White (his usual medicine). The reason why he was unable to drink the blue pill is because he cannot find the blue pill that was placed in his left chest and then he lost consciousness. Luckily Maria finished washing his coat and saw an unconscious Johnnev (She had a dream where a soldier was doing a first aid etc, meaning she was aware that someone might get caught up in an accident or health problems but doesn't know who). First aid so on and so forth.

Johnnev doesn't remember who saved him. He thought it was only a dream until his assistant mentioned that "Good thing you drank the blue medicine" (Which he did not). This made Johnnev even more curious lol. He keeps saying "I still have more time (To find morina in the castle)"

He's suspecting it was maria that did the first aid so he wanted to hold maria and check if she was really the who did CPR on him. Maria panicked (Who wouldn't? lol) The MC enters the room in rage after seeing what happened and ask what Jonnev was doing to her (Woops) ML Told maria to stay away from him and come closer to him "That's an order" lolololol.

The ML Mentioned "Mine" (I did not understand but Maria and John was shocked). Turns out John and ML knew each other so they're less formal to each other and john stated that ML was always hot blooded ("But why?"). The chapter ended with "Be careful next time" and Maria going back to her work while the ML walks in a different location.

Sorry for the poor explanation >-<
    So yea. Basically the ML is looking both the Palace 'Angel' and Morina, while Johnnev is looking for Morina in one of the maids from the Clowan Kingdom using the ball as an opportunity lol.
    Again, this is not accurate and I read it from the google translate images.

geckin, yukihibari, Bella94 and 20 others like this.
  12. chocolateiscream

chocolateiscream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you so much for ghe spoiler!

13. yaywww

yaywww Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have any more spoilers?

Looks like the prince is getting more and more infatuated with Marie and is considering her as a candidate to be the Empress. He keeps on thinking about her, and noticed her right away when she was in the area. He also glared daggers when John was hanging around, and when she smiled and Kiel. Even though we were first introduced to him on a manhunt for Princess Morina, I am interested to see what his side of the story is - he respects Princess Morina deeply, yet he killed everyone except her - was it because the kingdom was corrupt, and she was the only innocent one?

14. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He just wants to use her to gain the country’s acceptance. She is loved by her country and they think of her as a saint or sth so if she marries him a lot of problems will not happen thanks to her. However if she does not accept the marriage proposal he will kill her since he does not want a threat (the princess) that could overthrow him

15. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...Im honestly suprised to see nobody talk about how they prefered Kiel over the prince with the MC. When I read the manhwa I just knew that there must be someone out there who think Kiel should be with the MC because well... I guess it's because he's nicer? but the prince never talk rudely to her either so... :blobwoah: Anyway, I prefer the prince more than Kiel mostly because I like his looks better (Yes, I'm bias when it comes to look:blobsweat_2:) if only Kiel have shorter hair then it would be a different story.

It's just whenever I play otome game (dating game) there must be one of the guys (not always) have like a really long hair. If I have to make a ranking on whos my favourite then the long hair dude will always be the last rank no matter how good his personallity is.

Noted: When I said REALLY long hair i really mean it (not mid lenght). Long straight hair like a japanese girl.:blobsleeping:

Alanif_7., keikomushi, Suzune and 4 others like this.
  16. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am quite excited to see how this would turn out. I wonder would there be someone from her kingdom who recognised her... I mean, she can't be the one to declare she is morina right?

mikeyla likes this.
  17. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the prince has his own thing to maintain, he cant really be over-friendly in general and has to keep up a wall between him and others who he is not familiar with in order not to be used by them. He hasnt really done anything bad so far and im sure his “once i find the princess and she rejects i’ll kill her” crap is not real

18. thoughtless

thoughtless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't understand why the prince hasn't investigating the mc since he notice that she was always around when mystery talented person arrives. Also, when the other prince took an interest to a mere maid, shouldn't he supposed to look on that matter? The fact they that they know that the said prince is also looking for Princess Morina.

Actually, I got scared when she was transfered in the Lion Palace. The head maid knows that she was from cloyan empire and the got promoted fast. They should also notice the demeanour of Marie

@Atriedes I'm also wondering if a group of people thinks that Princess Morina as a saint (good or etc) then those people should know what she look like? Moreover, how did the heck did they know that it was Princess Morina helping them.

I love her magic scene with the little prince:blobnosebleed::blobuwu:

19. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    True man even I'm having these questions

20. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pure speculation, but I think they are gonna figure out she is the princess during the masquerade ball. Cuz they got a picture of her as a princess, but the only thing they can determine are what her eyes look like.
    ----
    Also for people who didn't know, she going to dream of Sherlock Holmes :D
    She gonna solve the fire incident cuz her former roommate, Jane was accused of being the arsonist.