LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point XQ feels more like an author-insert character doing 'damage control'. LOL.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    KEKW

Mars is trying to crossdress himself into the story to be fucked later on by MC? :hmm::hmm:

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  3. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha ha, could be true. But more likely Mars realizing that to make the idea of YC-XQ reigniting their romance at least tolerable to the readers, he must either A) write another 1000 chapters or B) completely destroy YC's character development (again?). Reading the last 100ish chapters, option B seems to be more likely. We all know about webnovels and rushed endings.:hmm:

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    It is possible for other novel to get a rush ending

but ATG? Nah man, the rich readers that keep spending their money on this novel won't let this novel end without getting a 'proper' end

Also as I remember, it seems that they really have influence on what content Mars write in the novel. (I remember it a bit but BB becoming a harem member is most likely one of the case)

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was always planning to add her to the harem. It’s just that he kinda felt like he dug her into a hole when he made her heartless and pure evil.

6. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d legitimately be more surprised if YC *didn’t* instantly forget/undo hundreds of chapter of character change because a pretty woman flashed him or slept with him

7. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True True.

Speaking of character development; catching up to the last 40ish chapters in one go, is it just me or it kinda feels like Mars is unable/reluctant to portray YC as an "antihero hellbent on revenge".
    pissing around tournaments, lollygagging in yun clan without even inquiring details about 'devil handle' or 'mirror of samsara'. Just going through the motions instead of coming up with any semblance of a plan.
    I mean even if YC not strong enough to go on a "killing spree", he has the tools and techniques to go on a "stealing spree". At least that would be entertaining.

8. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    killing spree against who exactly. The Yun clan, he was about until that one girl asked him not to. The king realm, that’s a joke right. As for the realm that was watching over the Yun Clan well they got fucked over pretty hard as it is. Why would he care about the devil handle when his is blue. We haven’t heard if the 5th gate can make it purple but obviously the 6th gate could and then there’s the 7th gate. And obviously he wouldn’t want people to know he has the MoS. That would cause the Burning Moon realm to go after him and maybe the 3rd king realm as well and maybe even the Devil Empress would after all he has both the Sky Poison Pearl and the MoS. Even Jasmine was like if not for the fact I can’t kill you even, I would and take both treasures

9. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Missed the point.
    the killing spree of YC will be in the 3 god territories. For that he need to gain strength via resources, right? Just go in stealth and keep emptying the north terrtory's high and middle rank star realms' vaults then bail. As for 'devil handle' and MoS, he doesn't need to show them to people and ask "what do you know about this thing?" Just soul search some high level elder in Yun clan. Knowledge is power, specially any extra knowledge about the treasures and techniques in your arsenal.

10. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he already said that beyond the god manifestation that the devil handle is useless to him. as for the MoS I highly doubt he will get any useful info out of people that aren't from a king realm.

11. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:
    what is best source of information on a treasure other than the clan who was protecting it from ancients times? And some of them would rather cripple themselves to hide it in lower realms than offer it to a king realm and get benefits?
    YC would definitely go back to the yun clan later in the plotline and learn new things about devil handle and mos and be like "Whaa-? I didn't know it can do this and that?" LOL.

12. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the yun clan could use the MoS as they wished they could easily destroy a king realm after all the only reason the MoS is ranked 7th is that it has a recharge period of 20 years, otherwise it would be ranked first. The devil handle will only be useful again when it reaches gold rank and YC is still far from that so there is really no immediate reason why he has to know about.

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, now Northern Realm can be considered as an important asset based on how many people that can actually be allies no matter how MC gather them (pressure or an actual alliance)

But from what we can observe now, it will totally be something like tyrant ruler whose command can't be rejected no matter what

So if he go stealing spree route, not only it will weaken his alliance (resource and stuff), I will also call him a no brainer as he is overestimasting his strength thinking that 2 people can wreak havoc in the 3 others God Realms

He now must also consider that there is another cheater in cultivation beside him that can actually rival his raw strength (main waifu btw)

14. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha! Yun Che's spiritual other self just got cucked, suck it yun che you bastard!

15. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw strength? If we’re talking XQY then that’s not true cause she doesn’t have Level jump ability. Also the true waifu is little Aunt. LA is the reincarnation of the AG or some part of her at least. Plus as long as he reaches DL everything goes to shit. We already know that he’ll reach about Divine Sovereign Level 5 in the next 3 years since it was stated just recently. Plus if you’re reading the raws then you know where he’s at and DL won’t take that long

16. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf are you talking about

17. Mount Tai Unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Mount Tai Unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobowoevil:

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter out
    Well, this concubine got a bit of positive review from me, at least she got brain and cheat to see through what XQY has been doing all along~

Totally not useless like having Stainless Soul Body only to be banged by retarded MC
    xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa