How to curse

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KizunaAi, Nov 8, 2019.

1. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me effective ways to curse people ? I'm pissed at a person till I want him to die .
    Thnx in advance ~!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
    You know i consider quick deaths a mercy. Just wish him to get AIDS and may his reproductive organs rot and fall off.

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    By curse, do you want t put a curse on them or do you mean curse as in to swear?

Westeller and Arash1 like this.
  4. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
  5. KizunaAi

Reading List:
    Link
    Put curse on him :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

6. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...one alternative would be to go to witch doctors. It is said that you can ask them to attach djinns onto the person you hate and make misfortunes befell them

7. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two main ways
    Pure power, in which you say the most destructive thing you can think of
    Ex: fuck yourself, fuck your family, you bunch of incestual bastards

Witty insult, the main objective is make everyone except the target laugh
    Ex: OP true goal in making this thread is actually be insulted, like the M she is

There is actually a third method but i doubt you could understand it

Arash1 and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  8. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Shower him with kindness and guiltrip~

If that doesnt work, ignore and avoid all interaction with him. Work around a schedule, social contact,etc to ignore his existance

asriu and Westeller like this.
  9. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    use fuck. It's versatile and you can say :

"fuck that fucking fucker. I fucking hope he fucking fuck off into a fuck full of fucked up shit"

yeah something like that :p
    That's a lot of fucks I've said in months. But it sure is entertaining. Context matters as they say.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Femme Fatale and DocB like this.
  10. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction
    "fuck that fucking person. I fucking hope he fucking fall in a fucking ditch fucking full of fucking shit"

12. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    feed them poison

13. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably just retell them the story of their life. 99% sure they'll be so disappointed with themselves they'll just suicide

14. KizunaAi

Reading List:
    Link
    That's hard cuz I can't get any poison :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

He is an adult while I'm a minor

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019
    susanty.smile likes this.
  15. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    use the power of friendship desu

and gently and lovingly nudge said person off a not so deep cliff next to a cactus farm desu~

16. KizunaAi

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah ~ A adult man that is Sh*thead and moneygrubber . That is imposibble

17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's that bad, tell the police he 'touched' you. If it's not that bad, grow up and learn to exist with other people. I dunno. Can't say much without knowing the details.

18. KizunaAi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...that's works too ? Thnx ~

19. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    friendship conquers all desu~

20. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many ways to curse people. The most common is to use bad or disgusting things. Ai-chan will only give you the easiest one which has varying degrees of success because other methods would be too traceable or too difficult for non-witches.

1. Get a piece of his body
    It can be a piece of his hair, fingernail or saliva. Be sure this saliva does not contain your saliva because then it would make you cursed too.

2. Get poisonous or harmful stuff
    Old witches would use the poison sack of snakes, a toad's stomach, an eye of newt, the heart of mosquitoes or hemlock poison. Modern people just use powdered glass, which is a component of a Southeast Asian curse called 'santau'.

3. Snap a clear picture of him (with nobody else in the picture), his full real name and his birth date
    If the picture includes other people, cut them out, you don't want there to be any sort of confusion. You want him and only him to be cursed. His full name is to further focus the curse, as there is power in names. Birth dates are necessary for some witchery as the date of their birth would make them fall under different protections, and therefore, the methods would need to be adjusted for higher rates of success or higher intensity of the curse.

4. Prepare fire
    Old witches use cauldrons to cook the components of their curse. You do not actually need to 'cook' the ingredients, but they practiced a more potent form of curses so it's not like they were wrong. You are a beginner, don't do anything potent, because of the rule that Ai-chan will explain at the end of this post. Basically, you can just mix up all the ingredients, wrap them up and set them before a fire. The light of a black candle will do.

Don't actually set the ingredients on fire because then there is no way to cancel it in case something goes horribly wrong, and that's a different kind of curse. Usually, people would make a tidy envelope made out of thin leather of a tortured animal (it doesn't have to be tortured to work, though), then put all the ingredients (his picture, his name and birthdate, the poisonous elements and a piece of his body) into the envelope and somehow slip it into his belonging or where he usually is, such as his work desk or under his bed.

5. Chant the curse and pour your feelings
    Throughout the entire process, you must pour your entire feelings into the icon. If you want him to die, you need to focus on that feeling. If you want him to fall in love with you, you have to focus on that feeling. Mantras are specific and there is actually no single mantra or cantrip that is taught to achieve the same results. The best mantra is not something you ripped off from the Lesser Key of Solomon, but one that you compose yourself from your heartfelt feelings. Besides, the Lesser Key of Solomon summons demons, you won't be able to handle them.

6. Observe proper days
    Some days are better for cursing than others. Some dates are better for cursing than others. Depending on the deity you invoked (or not invoke), certain days or certain hour may be more effective. It's up to you. Contrary to popular beliefs, the full moon is not always the best time for a curse. Full moon is for love curses, so if you want him to fall in love with you, go ahead and curse him on a full moon.

7. A warning
    Be very sure of what you want to do. If you just want to curse him just because you're dissatisfied with him, don't. Curses are serious business. It should not be done on a whim. Remember the Rule of Threefold Return: what goes out comes back threefold. It means your curse, even if it's successful, will one day come back to you three times worse. A curse is a double-edged sword, do not do it lightly.

asriu, ongoingwhy, felidormit and 5 others like this.