LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand how much goes into it as I have participated in the process before. If this was just a normal translation I would be okay with it but this is a novel that has linked up with QI, it is no longer just a fan translation but an actual job at this point. Also, the translation quality of this novel isn't that good enough to justify the delays.

P.S. SS would never look as cool as Thor. I'd imagine him to be dragged along as his face is deformed by the air resistance, with snot and tears flying out as opposed to flying.

S4TY4 likes this.
  2. CuriousBlackCat

CuriousBlackCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm used to following manga and LNs that take up to months at a time between chapters, a few days is nothing at all, especially with writing this good.

I really do hope he manages to combine the Blade Dragging Technique and Seven's Tyrannical Saber, then renames it the Six Collisions Art. It would be hilarious...riiiiiight before he and his family get run over repeatedly.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    HavenCustos likes this.
  3. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh usually I would agree to this statement but the novel is already over 3k chapters and the author is releasing 2ch/day. Even if we assumed that the story is already 90% done, it would probably reach more than 3.3k chapters, that still 2.3k chapters left and with 6-7ch/week we might reach the ironic point where the manhua will be spoiler for the novel.

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "if it looks similar to something else, then it's purely a coincidence" lol.

"then just ascend to the Fifth Stage this year." Someone should screenshot that and show it too him when Shuhang advances to the fifth stage later this year ;)

"Senior Song, why don't you accept me as a disciple instead?" He should say no. The guy wants Ye Si's teachings, not the MC's. It wouldn't be right for him to accept such a disciple.

HavenCustos likes this.
  5. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so amazing bantz from Shuhang aside, a thought:

Shuhang learned the Tome of Tears from Ye Si back when he was in the Crystal Pavilion and was squatting in the library with her right? Maybe it's because he isn't very compatible with it or it could be he doesn't practice it at all or it could be that one of his other Cultivation Methods is preventing him from crying all the bleeding time.

Nevertheless, here we have our little friend, the only one who learned the Tome of Tears and doesn't cry himself silly all over the place or at random...except when bs happens, which is understandable.

6. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me when he's doing it on his own choice+1 chapter a day is a fair pace hell how many get this pace?

7. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't you read it, su clan's sixteenth took his picture (while blade dragging) in which he does not look bad and approved for it to be sent into the group.

8. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    hell ouroboros record does it only once a month and we can't complain since he/she is the only one who have the heart to translate it for us. one a day is actually a pretty good pace it's hard to read thongs on a weekly or monthly basis since it may make you crazy while waiting for what happened next in the story. even death mage only translates barely twice a month.

animefan217 likes this.
  9. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s all because of Sixteen’s amazing skills in photography. There’s no way SS would ever look cool.
    Now that I think about it, Sixteen is good with pictures and Soft Feather is good with photoshop. Is SS secretly gathering a photo shoot team to make himself look good in pictures because knows he isn’t able to look cool in real life?

jacobpaige likes this.
  10. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell there'd probably few novels that I like that have a slow translation or get dropped, better a chapter a day than trying to understand MTL.

--MON-- likes this.
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Has senior seven virtues always been such a troll? Cause he seems to be really troll to me now

12. Sumasuun

Sumasuun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to recall something about Song having permission to impart it onto others if he wished to do so but I could be wrong. It would of been a while back.
    I think it may be why Lady Onion is cultivating the Tome of Never Ending Tears as well, although maybe she was accepted as Ye Si's disciple instead. My memory is not what it used to be.... :blobtired:

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he had to specifically ask for her permission before he could impart it to Lady Onion, and Lady Onion had to become her disciple before she'd agree.

Sumasuun likes this.
  14. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    Two of the previous Seven Virtues, the Fourth and Sixth (I think?), are gigantic trolls of note, so it makes sense Senior Seventh is one as well.

According to Ye Si in the Chapter that Horizon was imparting strength on to Lady Onion, Shuhang did not need to make any distinctions regarding that matter since iirc Ye Si really wanted to spread her Cultivation Technique (it was her instinct, I think it was first mentioned when Shuhang learned it way back when). The thing is that Shuhang's ridiculously principled, it was him who set up the restrictions on to Lady Onion regarding disciple-hood and possibly joining the Crystal Pavilion, not Ye Si.

Sumasuun likes this.
  15. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    if i remember correctly due to his cultivation shuhang is starting to look good since cultivating removes impurities from the body

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Then… she silently distanced herself from Gao Moumou." lol. Such an appropriate reaction XD

[but she really wanted to shout, "Baka!"] lol. Is she Japanese, or does she just watch a lot of anime when she's not cultivating?

S4TY4 likes this.
  17. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    i even forgot that what i am reading is a chinese novel for a second there

18. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at how SS is developing his treasured saber, o think I kinda understand how immortal boats came to be I'm his world...

19. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it weird that I am imagining the guard rails on the flying saber to be more sabers as an emergency saber. Like large ships having smaller boats for when/if they crash.

20. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Senior White will try to look out for his junior