Discussion Harry Potter and The Prince of Slytherin

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Jojo775, Jun 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, can't believe I bothered to remember this fic you recommended. It's a childish power wank, Harry gets basilisk, phoenix and various powers, gets taught by Merlin and is effectively immortal for 2000+ years and semi immortal after that. All so he could return to 5th year in Hogwarts and deal with Dumbles, talk about overkill...

2. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry that you didn't like it, I enjoyed it because it had original ideas and isn't cookie cutter plots

3. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Well original doesn't equal to good. Terror Infinity, I really am a Superstar and Reincarnator were all original ideas but their execution sucked, the latter two more than the first but still.

4. serrahmiles28

serrahmiles28 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not liking HP's fan fiction

5. Halicia

Halicia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You basically just described the whole cultivation genre. With how overpowered Harry is in the originals it's kinda silly to get offended by that in a fanfic.

6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Dafuq you talking about, OP Harry in the original? What have you read or watched? He is just an average wizard with plot armor who wasted his time on quiditch and useless subjects in school instead of hungrily learning cool and useful magic.
    What I described has nothing to do with cultivation other than a lot of cultivators have Phoenix powers, this is just ridiculous wish fulfillment power build up. In cultivation the difference between victor and loser is always just one or half a stage of cultivation or its equivalent in power disparity.
    Then what are you doing here? It's against the rules and common sense to go into topics you aren't interested in and giving such useless comments. Wish it was ban worthy...

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  7. 10juan00

10juan00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, what happened to the Harry Potter and The Prince of Slytherin fanfic?
    I reeded all 200 chapters.
    I need more. LOL