Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] Look at the pretty picture of the Villainess
    Name:
    I Want to Be You, Just For A Day; 하루만 네가 되고 싶어
    Original Raws: https://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=733414
    Manga Link: https://mangadex.org/title/42317/i-want-to-be-you-just-for-a-day
    NU Link: I don't think this has a novel; *** if it does, please tell me so I may change it.
    Description:
    The count’s daughter, Lady Psyche, is a soul loved by everyone. She easily gets anything she wants and stole everything from me. I want to be her - just for a day.

What I know so far from the 4 chapters
    - The Villainess was set up by the shitty Prince to take the fall for a fake assassination attempt. Because of that, her already frail mother gets even more ill.
    - We find out that the Villainess never loved the Prince but always wanted more power and to rule by his side as a rightful equal.
    - The Villainess MC switched bodies with the "Heroine," Psyche.
    - The Prince chose the golded haired and delicate Psyche because he actually looks down on her doesn't think she'll get in his way to seize ultimate power.
    - The Villainess in Psyche's body is now thinking of a way to outfox and maneuver the Prince.
    - The Villainess had someone she could trust with everything in the form of the gorgeous Marquis Helios of whom she taught her crazy skills to. From her teachings, he went zero to hero in no time. He's the one who catches on pretty quickly of a probable body switch.
    - Prince never really catches on - I believe?

***Someone else continues to spoil?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Alternative Name: Your Throne
    • DISCLAIMER: THERE IS NO NOVEL AND THIS WEBTOON IS AN ORIGINAL STORY, WHICH IS STILL ONGOING. STOP ASKING WHO WILL END UP WITH WHOM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
    • So at the start, Medea asks the Duke why he isn't drinking the wine and asks him if he thinks she poisoned it. The Duke is conflicted because of the rumors saying that Medea will kill him, but ends up drinking the wine. Medea is kind of like "oh, so you really drank it, huh?". And, the duke is kind of confused and relieved at the same time because he thinks that Medea is planning to kill him, but the wine she gave him was not poisoned. And he thinks to himself (something along the lines of) "But, if a father kills his daughter, then no one will know". So, I'm confused, is he planning to kill Medea now?

Next, we see Birdie and the Butler speaking. During the blurred lines convo in the previous ep, Medea tells the Butler that she knows that he betrayed her and was on Marquess Horn and the Duke's side. She asks him to join her and protect Birdie, or take some sort of poison?

After that Medea is thinking about the past where she lost the crown princess competition. She reminds herself that that was in the past and thinks about the trial. To make the trial happen, Eros must approve of the request which is what Medea is kind of worried about.

Next we see Eros looking at the request. He is suspicious of Medea and ends up rejecting the request because it is too early for it or something? Also, it seems like Eros wants Medea to be the crown princess as he says in his thoughts "I'll save her and put her in the empress position" where 'her' refers to Medea.

Last but not least, we see Perion holding a map. Medea tells him that he has two weeks to find her older brother and bring him back as evidence for the trial. Perion smiles and is like "So you're this confident, huh?" then sets of on his horse to find Lord Solon.
    • HEADS UP: EVERYTHING MEDEA DOES IN THIS EPISODE WHEN SHE TALKS TO EROS IS AN ACT SHE IS PUTTING SO EROS WILL NOT GET SUS. WHILE IT IS NOT STATED ABOUT WHETHER SHE IS ACTING DURING HER MEETING WITH PSYCHE, IT IS A BIT OBVIOUS THAT MEDEA MIGHT BE ACTING THAT WAY IN ORDER TO NOT MAKE THE SERVANTS SUS.

The episode starts off with Eros intertwining his hands with Medea's. And, Medea is very disgusted. She notices that Eros used his tongue and she did not like it at all (she does not show this on her face but is thinking this so Eros would not notice anything suspicious until she figures out the situation). She is wondering why he is acting so off, and then remembers back to the night where she ran away from Eros and the knights in Psyche's body with the violet wig. She realized that Eros went to the Dukedum to check if Medea was there and not near the temple, and met Psyche in Medea's body so somthing must have happened between them. AND UGH THIS WAS SO DISGUSTING SH*THEAD EROS PULLED AWAY FROM MEDEA'S LIPS AND THERE WAS THE KISSING SALIVA THERE!!! YOU B*STARD EROS DON'T DO THAT TO OUR QUEEN MEDEA AGAIN OR I'LL BREAK THE THIRD WALL AND BEAT YOU UP!! After that Eros' face is red and Medea notices that he will try to kiss her again. To prevent this, she hugs him and of course Eros is shocked because Medea is hugging him (but in reality she just does this to make him stop kissing her). Medea's face is twisted and she looks ABSOLUTELY disgusted again.

The servant rowing the boat notices them kissing and blushes and Eros frowns at him so he looks away. Medea goes into acting mode and is like "Eros, you had an engagement infront of me" and B*stard Eros is like "An engagement does not mean marriage". B*TCH??? Then Eros asks Medea if this means that she will reject the Crown Princess offer. Medea acts like she's blushing when she looks up at Eros and b*stard is shocked again lol! Medea is like "I don't trust you" "You ruined my life" "I was humiliated" as a meant to act towards him, but ends up getting angrier as that was how she felt in reality. Because she was so angry, she thought that she was ruining the her acting plan. But, then Eros kneeled on one knee infront of Medea and kissed her hand, saying that palace life was so boring that when a mysterious child (Psyche) appeared, he went with her. And he's like "I realized my mistake and I swear on God that I won't change again and will make you Crown Princess" and that "Medea is the only one for him and the empire". Medea realizes that he said the exact same words ("I swear on God that I will make you crown princess") when they were engaged, but easily broke them. She thinks that this is because Eros sees himself as a God. Medea agrees to his offer to become crown princess while smiling and thinks towards Eros "You should believe the same and then be betrayed". DOES THIS MEANS THAT MEDEA WILL TRICK EROS AND THEN BETRAY HIM BY MAKING HIM THINK THAT SHE LOVES HIM AND WANTS TO BE CROWN PRINCESS :O

Next, we see Medea in her room while her maid is setting up her bath. Medea wishes to be alone and continously wipes her mouth to get slimy b*stard Eros' kiss presence off.

Next, we see Psyche getting a letter from Medea which was very rushed and telling her that she will meet her, and Psyche is very nervous with plucked and bleeding lips. Psyche thinks it is a bit odd as Medea cares for ettiquite a lot. Then, Medea appears at the Callista household and uses honorifics and Psyche realizes that she might be doing this in order to not make the servants sus. When Psyche starts talking, Medea immediately cuts her off. Medea says that "Miss Psyche Callista is always so generous" with a mocking face. Psyche is shocked with tears forming in her eyes. I think this is because Psyche is scared if Medea is angry with her for not telling her about the incident with Eros while she was in Medea's body, and she thinks that Medea will hate her again for not telling her something important. But, of course, while I think Medea is a bit angry about the Eros kissing incident, she is just putting on an act so the servants don't get suspicious that Psyche and Medea are on friendly terms with each other. The episode ends with Medea telling Psyche to show her inside.
    • So, Medea and Psyche meet. Medea tells Psyche not to feel guilty and explains to her that she looked at the situation from Psyche's POV (she was trying to adjust to Medea's body, just found out about evil prince, etc). She tells whenever Pscyhe is in trouble, she should switch bodies with her again and that she will save Pscyhe during her dangerous situations. Psyche is happy and tells Medea that she will do everything she can to control her power more. To make the servants not suspicious, Medea pours tea on Psyche's head to look like a "bully" to her. A spy from Eros tails Medea entering an intelligence guild and pays the guild money to find out what the lady who just came in bought. Next, we see Eros and his attendant talking about Medea's movements (Medea went to information guild to find out who knows about the trial/reasons behind it). Eros is looking at the trial documents again and thinks that everything is looking to easy and that it is suspicious. Then, he thinks towards Medea "There is nothing to lose. This time can I help you to take care of the situation?" and orders for the information guild to be burnt down. Medea sees the fire burning in the distance and is shocked by how crazy Eros is. She sends a letter to Helio at the end.
    • Helio brings the servants he saved to a remote mansion where other servants who used to work with Medea but resigned were staying. He tells them that Medea was the one who told him to save all of the servants who left the Duke’s mansion as they were being mistreated and give them a second chance to work at the Duke’s place if they want to. The servants rejoice and promise that they will stay loyal to Medea. Then, we see that Medea intended for this to happen. She imagines Psyche telling her that her plan to make the servants regret leaving the household was too mean. Medea tells imaginary Psyche that she is narrow minded and is tired of people leaving her when she needs them the most. Medea thinks to herself that anyways, the servants who left will come back, her father is being monitored, Perion is on her side and bringing her brother, and Eros can’t kill Psyche. Lastly, she says that she just has to win the trial to get the Dukedom, and says it would be nice if her brother would move as according to her wishes as he holds the key to the trial, and thinks of the time in the past when she, her brother, and Nana were playing in the flower fields. Then, we switch to Perion and Medea’s brother talking. Perion tells him that they should introduce themselves and Medea’s brother says his name is Decis. Perion asks him if his full name is Decis Solon, and Decis tells him to only call him "Decis” as he left the “Solon” name behind when he left the household. Perion is amused and starts asking him questions as there is a lot to talk to each other about. The episode ends with Perion asking Decis “What does Medea mean to you?”
    • Dekis' answer to Pel's question was that Medea is the one and only precious younger sister. Pel is shocked and Dekis goes on and talks about how he always wonders how Medea is doing or writes to her about how good the weather is where he is and wants to take a walk with her, but she never responds to him unless it's a political or public matter (like when the Duchess collapsed). From this, I think Dekis must have left Medea when she was in her late teens. I found a comment saying that Dekis might have left when Medea found out she was being used by her father. Dekis also calls Medea by a nickname "Medi" and Pel is even more shocked like "So some people call her by this name too?" Dekis then smiles and tells Pel that if Medea sent him then he must be a precious and trust-worthy person to Medea and asks for his name. Pel thinks to himself "What precious? You're mistaken. I'm not close to the princess, let alone precious to her. We have known each other for less than a month!" but then looks at Medea and Dekis and sees how they are different and stutters while telling his real name "Perion". Then, we see Medea counting all her cards and it basicaly shows how much weight and responsibility she has on her shoulders. Then, we see the noble meeting scene and the whipping scene that @TimRiggins04 mentioned. The episode ends with Medea asking her father that if anything happened, would he pick the Dukedom or her.
    • Ch 66
    • Ch 69
    • Ch 70-71
    • Ch 74
    • Ch 75
    • Ch 76
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
    emiuli, Laerta, cjburaira and 11 others like this.
  3. Lightchibi

Lightchibi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished chapter 6
    Medea is in psyche body.
    She secretly send letter to Heli and he confront psyche in medea body and tell her he will help her fake being medea.
    The prince is crazy and has many people watching spying psyche's body. Medea reaizes not everything is rosy and perfect.
    He intercepts the fake letter by killing bird medea sent to distract him.
    The real letter is sent by using cat and heli gets it and understands the situation.
    The prince confronts psyche body and ahe cooks up some excuse of medea wanting to forgive psyche but he locks her up thinking medea is cunning clever and will know of things if she talks with psche.
    I think prince does not about body swapping and that he just don't want medea to know about psche and his relationship truth.

Someone else give us more spoilers please!!!!!

Laerta, Janu123, LokaLari and 11 others like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its gonna be serialized,which is why it stopped updating on the challenge website. So no more raws for now

Is it too much to hope for medea to fail. Only one I want to survive is psyche. All the others can kill eachother for power, like there kind tends to do.

Like I have bo resson to symohatize with medea. It's not even a case of a broken engament. Psyche is really a good (yet stuoid) person who saved her life, and medea is all muh throne. Loke why is medea like this. We cant all shes been like that since childhood since all the servants are afraid of her. Is it a case of putting ones expectations and pressure onto a kid so they grow up to be a cold remorseful killer who lusts for the throne.

And wtf is with psyches parents. "Boohoo whyd you do that to the prince" No wonder she grew up so air headed. If she really had married the prince she would have died during the first week by an assasin.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    datagirl, Bella94, Janu123 and 7 others like this.
  5. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa so much :aww::aww: so much mystery, many plot twist which makes it refreshing + characters is unique too. I'm more curious about what is Medea planning and how Pysche will grow as the 2nd FL. The author focus on both of them so far.

We finally have a pure villain FL :blobhero: smart and strong:blobnosebleed:
    And Psyche isn't seem like a ordinary white lotus either. I think she will become dark (in a good way since she too pure) as she looked like she very enjoyed being Medea in chapter 5. And maybe her life isn't perfect for her like what people think.

Anyhow I hope Pysche won't end up with the prince since he looks down at her a lot and a creeper to my taste. I can ship Medea with both MLs, but the prince with Psyche is just :blob_coughblood:, she's too good for him.

According to Mangaupdate it's on hiatus and doesn't seems like it has novel version so can't lift your hope up for more spoiler at the time being :blobsob: I just want it to continue in any form :blobsob:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    Janu123, LokaLari, Shivu1920 and 5 others like this.
  6. tikatiky

tikatiky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the manhwa di webtoon.

7. flowersforamelia

flowersforamelia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know who to ship lol, I kinda want the MC to end up with the guy with white hair

Denn_n, Xu Zhiqing, Janu123 and 10 others like this.
  8. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    /just a passerby reading random spoilers/
    what if the true ship is actually medea x psyche?? :blobhyperthink: /bye/

9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If medea wasn't in psyche body spyche should have died from an assassination attempt ordonned by the prince. (It's what i understand from the image of the raw of chapter 10 I don't speak korean)

Janu123, LokaLari, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seem like the two girls are childhood friend but am not sure

Janu123 likes this.
  11. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i saw those raws too. I think there may have been a misunderstandig between them that caused a rift in there friendship. Maybe orchestrated by the prince himself

12. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere likes this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 7, look like Psyche have been in confinement in the basement until her debutant. How did they become childhood friend?

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong place

Lovina likes this.
  15. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Not childhood friends, but the raws show psyche looking at medea from afar with admiration, medea saving psyche from a bunch of goons and them hanging out. I think she may have actually liked her as a friend before

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah:

17. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that you were mistaken with the charlotte have 5 disciple spoiler thread.

18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the prince was interested in psyche just because she was friend with medea ?

19. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the other hand
    The prince will assassinate her by his personal knights

This manhwa really have the best twist ever, Madea and Psyche is actually quite close before. Psyche is a huge fan girl of her, she even stalked Madea. When some guys talk bad about Madea, she stands up for her and got slap by the guy. Then Madea smacks his head to the window (LoL that's why I love villainess). That's why in the beginning Psyche tries hard to remain their relationship and save Madea even when she tried to harm her.

Psyche just simply fall in love with the prince the first time she saw him when Madea and Psyche both attend in some kind of contest. And the prince had already have some evil smile when he saw Psyche's performance at that time. Nobody is really care about her, she is the most pure and innocent FL that you can have, but poor her.

And the reason for Madea's cruel and cold personality is come from her parents, they're barely care about her emotions, her mom forces her to study too much for her age, she even had nosebleed because she's over work herself. While her father wants to use her for power. I'm more curious about Psyche's childhood at this point, she's trapped in the basement until her social debut.

20. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Who would have guessed it was the parents fault.... They should break out from their parents conditioning and work together. If not for them they would have been great friends. Nobility really sucks.