Spoiler [BL] I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Solus, Sep 16, 2019.

1. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Winter is ml soul fragments and it's also his acc when he played the game before

2. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah lol. So who's the actual villain? Has he not been introduced yet?

3. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On ghost bride Arc his name was mentioned, called Mr Mu. The supposed creator or og player of the game and og owner of the cursed coin. He used to be unlucky before but he did this crazy ritual of stealing luck..... By beheading people who's really lucky and bury the head at his home, it's how bai yi died... Horrible. On his diary bai yi mentioned seeing him again on the game but the result was bai yi soul completely shattered. Doing this made Mr Mu so damn lucky that even if the coin want to flip to devils side things will happen like the wind blew or some which causes it to flip to clown side no matter what so the coin sealed its power and left Mr Mu, it's the only way he can leave him and not ended up as a slave. The battle might have scattered bai yis soul but Mr Mu is no better either, bai yi minced the dude to pieces meat everywhere and his soul scattered in various game world becoming a sort of monster collecting spiritual energy or something .

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  4. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost like Game, Loading but the MC here has bad luck and ML has good luck unlike GL MC and ML. The ML here is way to impulsive and yandereish fhat he was willing to kill parts of himself cause he is too possessive. But IRKCSG is was to creapy for me and i had to stop for a while

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  5. Unnisara21

Unnisara21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Yi has a One track Mind Zhi Chu… Zhi Chu … Zhi Chu
    hmmm Zhi Chu , what do you thing of this. Bai Yi only thinks of You.
    Zhi Chu : Shivering I will give him a kiss
    lol
    OMG!!! The System Administrator is hilarious too. It cracks me up.
    “ DIE MY ASS” it said
    “ 【I won’t allow you to die you piece of trash! I don’t care if you die but the ability that I gave you will be buried along with you. Who do you think you are?! Hurry up and go kiss Joshua you damned gay. Isn’t this your forte?!】. Lol lol
    I can’t quite understand why Zhi Chu hasn’t realized he isn’t straight. He seems to enjoy kissing the Boss until the Boss kisses him so fiercely and he can’t breath.
    Blood-Stained Ring has MC’s first initial what is that about? Hmmm it just keeps getting more interesting

mmem likes this.