[Poll] Would you recommend your futanari sister to get surgery?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Would you support your sister's interest in getting surgery?

1. Yes - Because she seems to want it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes - If she's thought seriously about it, then I support her

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Yes - Because I think her life will be better after surgery

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes - Because I think she will be happy this way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes - Because I think it will improve her self-esteem/mental health

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes - Because I think futanari are unnatural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yes - Other reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No - Because she should treasure her natural body

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. No - Because I like my sister as a futanari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. No - Because she shouldn't do it for the transphobe guy

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  11. No - Because she shouldn't change herself for the sake of any love

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  12. No - Because she should only do it if she truly wants it for herself

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  13. No - Because I think my sister needs a psychologist/therapy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. No - Because I think my sister will regret the choice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. No - Because she is too young

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  16. No - Other reason

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  17. I would disown my sister because I can't accept having a futa sister

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. I'm unsure

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  19. I do not wish to answer

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    @Arcturus recommended me a futanari manga and I'm really enjoying it, so here is another poll! Also, it's a holiday today so there will probably be a lot of polls.......

Imagine that you live in a world where 1 out of 50,000 people are biologically born as a futanari, and it is medically considered a form of intersex. Incidentally, you have a sixteen year old sister who was born futanari, and she self-identifies as female (female name, female pronouns, looks female).

Growing up, your sister was generally a happy person. She had a loving family and she wasn't bothered by her unusual biology. Overall, she was just a happy kid.

However, recently, your sister developed her first love on a guy, and her mood has plummeted enormously. Lately she has been depressed and sometimes you walk into her crying by herself in her room. She picked up some emo/dark sentiments and you're worried that she might be self-harming or cutting herself. Both you and your family are extremely concerned.

Slowly, you try to get your sister to open up to you.

Eventually, you get your sister to tell you that the guy she loves is transphobic, and she often hears him hating on dickgirls and saying various other nasty words. You're very confused about how it is possible for your futanari sister to fall in love with transphobic guy, but you are told by author-sama that love is completely irrational and not to question it.

In either case, listening to the guy's transphobia is really getting on your sister's head, and she's starting to hate herself down to her core. In your honest opinion, the guy is a horrible match and he literally damages your sister's mental health.

Suddenly, your sister's eyes brightens up and she mentions an idea that she has been thinking about for some time.

Specifically, your sister tells you she wants to get surgery. She explains that if she gets her p***** removed, she won't feel ashamed about being with the guy she likes. Since she has both sets of reproductive organs (ovaries and testicles; vagina and penis), your sister presents a very eloquent argument that she is less likely to experience discrimination if she just picks one and gets the other surgically removed.

However, you feel conflicted because you have always liked the way your sister was (as a futanari), and you remember her being so proud of her own biology when she was a kid. You feel a little troubled by the fact that the guy's transphobic words probably drove your sister into thinking this way.

What would you say?

1. What are your feelings and thoughts about futanari's getting surgery? What about this scenario in particular?

2. Should you ever change yourself for somebody that you love?

3. Would your advice for this scenario change if your sister was transgender and not futanari?

4. How would you feel if you were the guy? Would you want your girlfriend to tell you that they were previously futanari and they got surgery so their male parts were removed? Note: The sister in this scenario is fully a hermaphrodite (can still have babies, gets periods, etc).

Pyoo and Arcturus like this.
  2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    She should do it only if she truly wants it for herself and not for the sake of anyone else.

Pyoo, Innieminnie, felidormit and 4 others like this.
  3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    If the poll allowed multiple votes, i'd say:
    1. No - Because she shouldn't do it for the transphobe guy
    2. No - Because she shouldn't change herself for the sake of any love
    3. No - Because she should only do it if she truly wants it for herself
    4. No - Because she should treasure her natural body
    I put my vote to 'dont do it for the transphobe guy'.

On a side note, if i heard him talking shit about her in particular i'd beat the ever-loving crap out of him (unless he was some uber-strong shithead that fighting would be counter-productive)

1. What are your feelings and thoughts about futanari's getting surgery? What about this scenario in particular?

- to a reasonable extent. Human beings are creatures of change, as well as habit. That said, change should always be willing, mutual and because you want to change of your own volition.

3. Would your advice for this scenario change if your sister was transgender and not futanari?
    - unsure and no comment

4. How would you feel if you were the guy? Would you want your girlfriend to tell you that they were previously futanari and they got surgery so their male parts were removed? Note: The sister in this scenario is fully a hermaphrodite (can still have babies, gets periods, etc).
    I would honestly have no problem with it.

4. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. If they want it, for their own sake... But I am confused/not sure about this scenario... is it for her own sake or not?
    2. Everyone always does (pretend to be something else), but surgery or such... its a bit much... hard to say...
    3. Again its, if its for their own sake...
    4. Don't know...

5. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    1) If they want it for themselves sure no problem, but if they do it to fit in or for another person then no.,

2) Habits? sure if not too hard or weird etc. Physical change? depends on how much, just a bit of dressing style or even hair color? np. Extra piercings or other minor thing? maybe. Major change like breast implants etc? no, at least not if it's for the other partner.

3 and 4) not sure.

Akemilly likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Chix with dix :blobpeek:

7. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    How tragic if they felt that they had to... In this case, it's not because she herself hates her body, but because the guy she likes made her hate herself? Forget that. Even if she has surgery, he won't accept her: wastes of oxygen like that don't engage their brain and, even if she removes the physical "symptoms", she'll still be "tainted" in his eyes.

I'd rather sit and talk some sense to her about abusive men and how it's not worth giving them your time or attention. Even if she managed to catch his eye, you know he'd do her wrong in every other way. Instead, let's us two sisters spend more time together and go out to enjoy life. I'll show her all the gorgeous sights in this world that first helped me realise that shitty men mean nothing in the larger scheme of things.

Not like this. Improving yourself, sure - get better at keeping promises, drop your harmful addictions, get fit to attract them... But you should be you or you won't be happy.

No. If she doesn't want it for herself, don't get surgery.

I can't even begin to put myself into this creep's shoes, so I won't.

8. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    My answer would be no for multiple reasons, including some of the ones you mentioned above.

9. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The trnasphobe guy is probably into her and is to ashamed to admit it

Pyoo likes this.
  10. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They need a futanari dating site. They can find other futanari and futanari lovers. They also need a site for sadistic loli’s.

Arcturus likes this.
  11. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd rather hire some armed thug and make the problem disappear.

Pyoo, Arcturus, Akemilly and 3 others like this.
  12. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. No. I would tell my sister this: If you got ths surgery, and asked this guy out- if he rejected you still, would you feel regret? You have never had a problem with yourself until now. There will always be people in the world who will dislike you for being born with two sets of genitalia no matter if you remove it or not. Tell me, is this rejection of yourself worth it? I cannot prevent you from doing this, and I won't call you stupud either- the only thing I can do is advise you. Whether or not you get the surgery, I will support you. I will love you no matter what your choice is or whether or not I agree with it.

I will tell you that just because you have changed yourself to fit the views of others, like the guy you like, it won't be enough for some of them. Especially For those who are transphobic. They will look at you and they will still see the parts that you tried so hard to get rid of.

Not everyone is like that though, and I'm sorry your first love had to be some guy who makes you feel like your body is disgusting.

I implore you to take a year to really think about it before you start looking into options. Either way, you are my sister and I respect your choices even if I don't agree with them. I only hope you will be as accepting to them in the future as you are now if you go through with it.

If there is no coercion and just their own desire- then you do you. Research it and know everything that goea into it before you commit though. This scenario...no. I believe this is their first love and they are being rash, since they were previously okay with their body.

It depends, did they ask you to? If it's something simple like stop leaving your clothes on the floor, then yeah. If it's something harmful like no having friends of the opposite gender or no friends at all or changing your looks- it's probably going to be an abusive relationship and I'd say get out now while you can. Compromise is a part of any successful relationship, just watch out for the unreasonable requests like above.

No.

Me? I wouldn't care, and would be sympathetic if they held it back for awhile. I'd certainly want to know at some point, if only to know she trusted me.

Pyoo, Akemilly and lychee like this.
  13. Innieminnie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...I remember you! :blobfearful:

*When you realize it's not a joke*

:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Arcturus and lychee like this.
  14. Lang10

Lang10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is nothing wrong if a futanari wants surgery. In real life, I don't like my sister, so it's your choice, don't fuck up.
    Only it not good for you like being unhealthy.
    With a transgender, you can't really go back.
    Futanari is my favorite fetish.

Arcturus likes this.
  15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Proper application of violence is a wonderful thing.

lychee and Innieminnie like this.
  16. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help sister kidnap the guy, let her rape him repeatedly until he likes it isn't an option? Seems to work in some manga so must be a good solution.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  17. Innieminnie

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary:

lychee likes this.
  18. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Sixteen is too young to make life-altering decisions. You are far too hormonal at that age to be able to make informed and rational lifelong decisions. And ideally sex wouldn't be on the table in any relationship she (read anyone) is in at that age. Around the mid twenties I would fully respect her decision whatever it happened to be. Although perhaps the best course of action would be taking her to a therapist to discuss her issues and desires. If she's hurting herself she likely needs more help than I can give her and while my natural inclination is that she is too young to make that decision, if a medical professional gave her the go ahead on it as well I would likely be much more supportive. So maybe make that a hurdle to jump through to ensure she has properly considered it and that it isn't something she's doing simply because of a teenage crush.
    2. Only if it's in line with your own desires for yourself and the relationship. You shouldn't make yourself something you aren't or don't want to be, but making changes isn't always a bad thing. Being more active and exercising to be more healthy and attractive, dressing up to impress, shaving, not shaving. learning about their interests being involved in their life, not being involved in every aspect of their life.There is a balance to find between improving yourself and losing yourself.
    3. One gender change a life is enough for anyone to get by. If you need a second it's because you didn't need the first and it speaks to a lack of consideration when make large life altering choices that speaks to greater problems than gender identity. Basically I doubt that she'd be any happier if she changed again and that there is more going on that needs to be dealt with.
    4. ... I'm of two minds on this. For others and for myself. For others I think being open and honest is the better way . For me it likely wouldn't change how I already felt about someone, but it might prevent feelings from developing, so it would be better not to tell me. There is also the arrogant little sod on my shoulder telling me I'd pick up on it anyway ... but I'm pretty sure he's a liar.

Pyoo and Akemilly like this.
  19. Akemilly

Akemilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I would chose more than just one. My vote was on "No - Because she should only do it if she truly wants it for herself", but for me...
    *No - Because she shouldn't do it for the transphobe guy
    *No - Because she shouldn't change herself for the sake of any love
    Are also valid.

1. I don't have problems with it if that's what the person truly wants, but doing it for someone else isn't good.

2. Well, if it's minor things, like some habits or maybe my hairstyle, it wouldn't be a problem, but big changes on my body is a no go.

I'm not sure, but probably not.

4. Maybe I'd feel sad if the person keeps it a secret for much time, but that's all. The way I treat her wouldn't change.

20. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like your answer man! getting surgery is way too much imo, and you dont have to sacrifice that much for someone like that.
    Since what you say is very close to what i want to say, i'll just change my persona a bit and answer with my dark side...

First, i'll kidnap that sissy guy, bring some rope, whip, and candle and put him into a dark, soundproof room and teach him there are something more detestable than futanari girl because i dont like the guy(he hurts my sister)

Second, once he breaks and start to develop androphobia, i'll ask him would he like to get his chrysanthemum eaten by me or a girl
    then bring my sis with mask to cover her face and me, and let him choose

Third, whoever he choose i'll make it so it gives advantages to me and sis, let him choose girl but then i'll show him my sis super torpedo and fully break him, or in case he pick me i'll teach my sis how horrible a guy is and let her first love flame goes off.

Finally, Telling my sis there's no better love that family love and comfort my sis, turning her back to before she fell in love to that guy.

Happy end, my family and i wont need to worry about my sis, but maybe they'll start to worry about me instead XD