[Poll] Could you accept being pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

How would you feel about being impregnated by the princess nymph?

1. I'm male - I love the idea of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm male - I'm okay with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. I'm male - I'll deal with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. I'm male - I'd accept it, although I hate the idea

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. I'm male - I'd resist it secretly and hope she doesn't impregnate me too soon

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. I'm male - I'd resist it aggressively and try running away ASAP (and probably die)

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. I'm male - I'd never drink her water again (and probably die)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  8. I'm male - I'd bury that natural spring with dirt (and probably die)

20 vote(s)
    30.3%
  9. I'm male - I'd kill myself using some other method

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. I'm male - I'm unsure

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  11. I do not wish to answer

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  12. I'm female - I love mpreg!

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  13. I'm female - I like mpreg

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  14. I'm female - I'm okay with mpreg

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  15. I'm female - I think mpreg is meh

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  16. I'm female - I dislike mpreg

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  17. I'm female - I hate mpreg!

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  18. I'm female - I don't know much about mpreg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    While I have no problem with mpreg, I do find the lack of consent here to be extremely problematic. Im not sure what I'd do considering how highly I value my freedom and how constrained I would be.

lychee likes this.
  2. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you suuureeeee you want to ask this question?

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

felidormit and Arcturus like this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't hv one. Read below:

felidormit, Arash1 and lychee like this.
  4. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't figure out how to get a guy to consensually have babies when I was planning the scenario. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

No matter how I thought about it, there was no way an ordinary guy would agree.

:notlikeblob: So non-consensual was the only way I could imagine it...

5. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, agree with you cute guys take care of baby melt my heart. I read all matriarchy novel of Male being impregnate by Female. Male take care of baby and breast feeding baby. Fawning over baby, It’s was so cute and sweet fluffy.

lychee likes this.
  6. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I do know. Considering her culture and that she'd just get more men to essentially rape, I would present an ultimatum:. Either wait for my consent and learn my culture, or I would destroy the only source of water. Be a self-sacrificing hero. But that's only if I were a guy and in this exact scenario.

lychee likes this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your brain is the size of a lychee. Shaped about the same, too.

8. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Some guys are into it. Though they sadly are the minority.

lychee likes this.
  9. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    In my headcanon, the nymph isn't a bad person. She just doesn't understand human culture or human values.

In her eyes, you don't need ask for "consent" to take water or fish or fruit from a stream or river. You just take it.

Inversely, if you can take water (or oxygen), then you should be able to give/take babies too.

That said, in my headcanon, the ML could probably talk to the nymph and slowly get her to understand him. She's not a heartless thing. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    ignoring the setting and going straight to the questions...

1. 3
    2. no
    3. yes
    4. I'll pass

11. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    ...see pregnancy utterly terrifies me. It's one of the most painful things a woman can go through in her life, and it changes our body! I never want to be pregnant, ever. I plan to adopt. However, if for some reason I DO get pregnant, which is a nightmare scenario for me, I will of course keep my baby. Which is why it's a nightmare scenario for me.

1. Could you ever accept being pregnant? On a scale of 0 (hate) to 10 (love), how would you describe your willingness?

Yes I would accept it...with fear and panic. 1/10

2. Would you cooperate with the princess? What would you do in this scenario?
    I would cry and beg her to reconsider. Have long conversations with her explaining humans and my own abnormal fear.

3. Could you ever accept being married to a non-human body of water? Even if you could never see or touch her? What if you liked her personality?
    Well...maybe? I could certainly be her friend. I'd have to drink a lot of water though, and I already struggle drinking the reccomended 8 glasses a day :blobsweat_2:

4. Do you like kids? Could you raise kids and run a family household on your own?
    Yes and yes ❤ I'm a bit awkward with children who's parents I don't know though...like sorry kid, where is your mom or dad? Don't you know not to talk to strangers..:blobgift:

lychee likes this.
  12. Innieminnie

Reading List:
    Link
    Adopt then~ it's so weird to see a man with a pregnant belly...can't we just magic them up a child or use science? It doesn't need to be that believable...

lychee likes this.
  13. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Oddly enough I though there would be some rational guys who would pick the "secret resistance" route.

Like, can I please express how silly it is to bury and entire natural spring with dirt by hand??? Can you imagine how dehydrated and hungry and how much time and effort it would take?

If you really wanted to live, you're better off focusing your efforts on collecting rainwater and figuring out if there's some other method of maybe making a boat or something else.

14. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry: I've been corrupted by BL.

When you have a ship that you like too much, you really want to see their biological babies... so............

Innieminnie likes this.
  15. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
  16. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lychee you strike again. Right now I'm reading "Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do?" Is very comical but have themes of rape, dub-con, no consent, etc. If it weren't for the main character being so comical and being so rational as in he knows what to do in that situation, it made for a very sorry story. Much like this one, some Yandere themes I've read makes it identifiable that it's hard for the aggressor to understand.
    I'd say if the male protagonist is truly defiant but unable to act on it, he'd give in eventually and spite everything. Leaving him unable to care for a child properly, and if the only thing the nymph can do is impregnate him, whose to say he won't just kill the child.
    If the male protagonist is able to control himself, he might consent to it but also use her to her own benefit, either possibly neglecting the child or objectifying the nymph.
    Being pregnant is a touchy subject and depends on how maternal and as how feminine and masculine the protagonist is. Maternal as in would they be able to whole heartily take care of a child? And feminine and masculine as in what talents they have and what their concentration is like on them. Ex. Being able to cook, hygienic beauty, etc. Try watching Lord of the Flies film.
    But answering the question in my perspective, if I were a man. I MIGHT eventually get use to that their is no other people on the island and grow accustomed to something like Stockholm syndrome all while deeply spite the nymph at heart. I'd try my best to face the child and use/verbally abused the nymph to relieved stress like those dramas about "taking responsibility" in the utmost scummy way.
    I'd be cooperating on give-take basis and for hells would just throw in marriage as per flow of things. Doesn't mean it's love, and perhaps its best if I can't see her. All the more less human she looks makes it easier for humans to objectify it and demand from it.
    And I like kids, they can't choose their parents. I'd certainly try my best rearing a kid, might be frightened by hygienic care on a unequipped island, but I'd care. I would try my best not to curse because it's not their fault, also, they'd be the only other human interaction I would get in a long while.
    I personally live on an urban island and I've seen urban homeless communities, even they understand the basic necessities and they may not even have it. I don't think I cope to well and might die off in a struggle of adapting.

Pyoo and lychee like this.
  17. Innieminnie

Reading List:
    Link
    Magic and science fren, magic and science.

lychee likes this.
  18. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    You could create a world where that was the norm and then put a male transmigrate to that world, but I'm pretty sure that sounds like BL

lychee likes this.
  19. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A depressing take on the entire thing but I like simulating different reactions, especially on either sides of the extreme. I don't know I would read this if it was a novel though. Mpreg + no or dubious consent is a bit much. I've been cleansing my soul with fluff and chicken soup, I love loyal lovers and puppy love.

Pyoo and lychee like this.
  20. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. I'm not an idiot.