Recommendations Novel Where Two Concubines Fall In Love With Each Other

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nanayoung, Nov 12, 2019.

1. nanayoung

nanayoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mainly looking for a yuri novel with this premise. The idea of two concucines falling in love with each other and secretly going behind their husband's back or running away with each other is interesting to me. Plus, I don't see it around all that much.

It's cool if its one of those transmigiration/system novels. I just wanna see this premise at some point.

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Arash1, Moonpearl and lychee like this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted recommend novel like that. Unfortunately, it’s untranslated novel. Rebirth: Abandoned empress GL, Empress MC X love rival or enemy favor concubine. recommendation by @Melina Red
    Quick Wear] White Lotus Black Record Gl 快穿]白莲花黑化记录gl one of arcs where FL cold empress fall for sickly abandoned mc . There are other side pair of transmigrated favor concubine love emperor’s new consort. They secretly sleeping and leave palace.

Translated novel
    The noble consort pet empress. EmpressXnoble consort

Moonpearl and AsianessPride like this.
  4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
    This i like:blob_plusone:

Arash1 likes this.
  6. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m very interested. I might mtl it right now

Arash1 likes this.
  7. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a untranslated chinese yuri novel there was the Empress X Royal Consort. I mtl and summarized it already. Quite interesting, I don’t think I finished it though.

Moonpearl likes this.
  8. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one is The Wife X the Mistress. A personal favorite because of the sex scenes. The best part is that the husband isn’t that important. The wife married him for the family and the mistress is with him for the money.

Moonpearl likes this.
  9. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to see that too, to be honest~! The closest I can think of is "The Prayer" by @Wandering Cultivator, which was submitted for the Yuri Garden's 2019 writing competition. You can read it here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-prayer-yuri-garden-writing-competition-2019.89312/

"Female Protagonist is a Blackened Villainess" is also a little close, since it's a would-be harem member stealing the other harem members from the would-be-protagonist, but... I don't think she ever gets with him herself, so it doesn't quite fit.

There's also the Japanese short story, "Duke's Daughter Will Not Fall", which is an otome story where the prince's fiancée realises she's in love with the girl he's about to leave her for and, well... Steals. Sadly only partially translated right now.

10. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I can think of that comes close is a super short manga oneshot TL'd by Lililicious called "Huaqing Afterglow", its only 6 pages about one of the 4 great beauties of China and another concubine meeting in a bath and saying that they'll be together even if the emperor finds out.
    Another manga that doesn't quite fit what you're looking for might be "Itoshi O Tome -Kimi Ga Kokoro Wa" that ends with the main couple both married to the emperor but he knows they're together
    (and is a pervert, watches but doesn't touch the CP.)
    . Its ok but when I want yuri I want male characters to be background characters :blobunsure:
    As far as QT or system novels...I want to read something like that too :blobReach:

11. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one, but it's Quickwear.
    In one of the world
    Mc became concubine to seduce the Empress! And the Empress's cousin, another concubine also get hooked.
    The plot is sand sculpture silly romance fun so its not serious at all, though.