Spoiler Mr. Yuan’s Dilemma: Can’t Help Falling in Love with You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Isa, Mar 18, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She totally deserves the lawyer! No worries. As much as I hate hearing curses, I have become an expert to them when it comes to Chinese novels. They just know the right button to push to make my blood boil. >_<

I have the novel on hold. I don't know if I should read through the torture knowing how big of a b*st*rd this male lead is and he gets his happy ending. (●o≧д≦)o

Scapezz and ziasen like this.
  2. Ruuyu

Ruuyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask the reason/how she leave ?
    Even tough i'm little happy she's leaving him but they're end up together again

3. Umi Aslam

Umi Aslam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    Mu Shenyan = fl, Yuan Xuan = ml (CP# 1)
    Shao Yibai= ml(2), Su Qingchen= fl(2) (CP#2)
    Shen Quiqui= ml(3), Yuan Tian= fl(3) (CP#3)

stumblmer likes this.
  4. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    Mu Shenyan history: In public, it is knows that she is Mu feng and Yan Mei's daughter and has a brother name Mu Chenwu, but in reality when fighting on border was happening nearly 20+ some years back (from where the story starts), Mu feng become traitor and to secure his standing he presented his wife to enemy (Zeda) to do as he pleases, so FL is daughter of Yan mei and Zeda. It is known by a person named Ye Kun (he is in love with Yan Mei). Due to Mu feng many people were killed in the battle including ML father (Yuan Tangbao). Ye Kun was captured by Mu feng and tortured and some nearly 10 years later, with help of Yan mei he was able to escape, and was rescued by ML when he was 15 at that time.
    Yuan Xuan history: Yuan Grandma has 3 sons and 1 daughter.
    1st son: Yuan Tangbao has only one son Yuan Xuan. Tangbao was in army but because of betrayal got killed, his wife also follwed him in death leaving behind Ml (5yrs old). Then Grandam took care of him. He didn't followed his father footsteps to entre army but started his own business. Shao Yibai is his cousin/best friend and Shen Quiqui is his underworld partner.
    (Villains) 2nd Son: Yuan something has a son and a daughter. They are in cahoots with Mu Feng when he came to Lou Hai after 10 years. This Yuan something enters into politics and was able to do so by riding the fame of his elder brother, he wants to replace his older brother, but Yuan Xuan become biggest hurdle in his way to achieve success, that's why he got in cahoots with Mu Feng. His son follow his footsteps. Son married Wen Ya (friend of Fl). Daughter is a typical flower vase loved by Grandma.
    3rd son: he is in medical field. Has a son and daughter. Son is naturally coward. Daughter (Yuan Tian) followed father footsteps and become military doctor. She is very rowdy type different from typical noble ladies so is not liked much by Grandma.
    Daughter: not much known
    (Villain) Shu Qinger history: granddaughter of Yuan gradma's friend, when she died she entrusted her Granddaughter to Yuan Grandma. Qinger mother, Zhao Yanni give birth to twin daughter, Qinger and Qinger's sister (has a heart problem). Zhao Yanni adultery act was caught and was divorced. Heart problem sister (Zhao something) was given to mother after divorced while Qinger was kept by Shu father. He later married again. Grandma was worried for this granddaughter so before death entrusted her to Yuan Grandma. So Shu Qinger lived in Yuan Mansion with all Yuan children.
    Zhao something: Zhao Yanni move to city and married again but that person was a gambler so they have a lot of difficulties. Zhao something has a lover there.
    2nd Male lead Wu Ze: He love Fl Mu shenyan. He helped her when she was in jail and fell in love with her. But didn't become a bad guy because he knew Fl loves Ml truly and thoroughly, so he remains her best friend and help her whenever he can

Fictionaddiction and stumblmer like this.
  5. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    Story
    Mu Shenyuan was brought back to Lo Hai by her father when she was 10 and Ml was 15. She immediately fell in love with him. But he was always cold to her. Shu Qinger was also living with him at that time so people considered them sweethearts but Fl still loved Ml and followed him to abroad for studying. As for our Ml, he knew about her background that's why he was always cold to her but in the end fell in love with Ml. As for his revenge against Mu feng and his 2nd uncle, he started it when he came back from abroad (@27). He send marriage proposal to Fl home and ask for her hand. But on the day they are marrying, police come and arrest her for killing Shu Qinger and her baby (rumor baby of Ml).
    So now for Shu Qinger, when she got to knew either that Ml love Fl too or when he proposed marriage to Ml, she got very angry and in her struggle went back to C city to see her mother. Her step father got greedy by seeing her beauty and threaten her mother Zhao Yanni to let him have Qinger and mother agreed so. So her other daughter at that time got a perfect match of heart for her heart disease (it was gotten at the expense of killing a 10 year old child) and also got a plastic surgery to look exactly like Qinger and was sent back to Lo Hai instead of Qinger. Because Qinger has been abroad for many years so now one suspected her. But the one who noticed the change and have his way with her is Yuan 2nd son (Ml 2nd uncle) and got her pregnant and it is known by Wen ya (Yuan 2nd daughter in law). The day before Ml and Fl wedding, Wen ya has a fight with her and push her, so miscarriage happen. Wen ya didn't save her just left and then come Yuan 2nd saw her bleeding. He knew he couldn't save her and his secret can be out any time so he brutally murdered her and child and blame is put on Fl.
    As Ml was starting his revenge on her father so he didn't save her and let her go to prison and even hid evidence because he is afraid (according to him) that her father will use her as a shield. He send Wu Ze (lawyer) to her and only visited her once and said something bad to her. In her absence, he took revenge on her father, who tried to run but accidentally died in accident and Yan Mei goes in coma and Mu Chenwu goes FIA. But in actuality Mu father put Yan Mei in come and stage that accident and goes FIA with his son. In jail, Ml thought that Fl was save and secure there but was being tortured by other prisoner on the order of Yuan Grandma. After 2 years he presented evidence and she was let out and he brought her back to Yuan villa because legally she was married to him and exercise his husband right on her... At first she tried to not do so but he overbearingly does it and she also enjoy in the end so she is ashamed of her ownself. She tried to ask him why he was against Mu house ( she doesn't know most of the things and she has a hunch that ml send her to prison and didn't let her out) but he didn't tell her. Yuan Grandma hates her. Then Qinger came back to Yuan villa as Zhao something ,her own sister, with the help of Mu Chenwu and Yuan 2nd house and tries to sabotage Fl relationship with Ml. Sometime after Yuan 2ng house grandson tries to have his way with Fl when Ml is away but got beaten instead but left a hickey and next day she has a meeting with Wu Ze (lawyer), Wu Ze assistant girl shot their ambiguous pic and send it to Ml, who got angry and confront Fl but saw hickey so have his brutal way with her due to which she goes in coma for a day but he later get to know the ploy. She remain angry for half a month with Ml. After that Fl get to know that Ml has put her in prison so she get angry for some time. Fl also start the job of a journal related to crime. Mu Chenwu also secretly met Fl secretly and tell her wrong story to turn her against Ml. In between there are many confrontations between Mu Chenwu and Ml and Ml kept Fl in dark. Then Yuan 2nd Grandson is killed by Wen ya because he abused her too much but the blame is shouldered by Zhang something guy involuntarily because he is in love with Wen ya. Later it is shown that she married that guy while he is in jail and get pregnant. As for Yuan 2nd son, it is revealed in public that he and his son drugged Wen ya and have their way with her together (she doesn't know and it is done because his son ability to reproduce is week) due to which Wen ya got pregnant and is forced to marry Yuan 2nd Grandson. Because of this Yuan 2nd son has heart attack and got full paralysed. Then Fl got pregnant. Then as Mu Chenwu lost support, he approach Fl and ask her to get him a file of national project handled by Ml and if she does that he will leave. So to save her brother she does it. But Mu chenwu attacked that project site in order to destroy it but Ml with the help of 2nd and 3rd Ml destroy his plan. After getting captured Mu chenwu said to Ml that "I knew i will fail so i had already eaten poison but if i really lost today i have already prepared a counterattack, you can not have Fl" and dies. As for Mu feng he has last stage lung cancer and also dies. Due to storm, Ml can't get to Fl on time, while Shu Qinger tells Fl her background and who killed Ml father. So she got ashamed of her ownself and left with Qinger but later ditch her with a letter for Yuan Xuan in which she told him that she had aborted baby and to forget her. She met Jiangzi some guy, she thought he is gay and they stage a marriage. Fl changes her name, give birth to baby boy and get start getting degree. Later after 4 years at some party he find her and they do 'it' and he tell her to resolve her matters and he will take her back. That Jiangzi guy after knowing this got obsessed and tried to have his way with her but Ml saved her and get to know about his child, then stay there with her and baby till she completed her degree then goes back to Lo Hai and have a baby girl. As for Shu Qinger, when she came back to deliver letter of Fl to Ml he put her in Jail on charges of Kidnapping. Their story end near 250+ pages.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  6. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler available on 2nd page

7. shofiy

shofiy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umi Aslam@please give raw this story:):)

8. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
  9. shofiy

shofiy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umi Aslam likes this.
  10. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
    What?

11. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks and I wanted to know does yuan’s grandma accept ML as grandson yuan’s wife and does she still not like ML?

Umi Aslam likes this.
  12. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes in the end she (grandma) accepted her as Ml's wife. I read it in raw so not clear about every little detail... But in the end it was shown that grandma accepted her

13. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will grandma gets punished for what she did to Mu Chenyan? I find her evil so in my opinion she needs to be punished.

Scapezz and Umi Aslam like this.
  14. Umi Aslam

Reading List:
    Link
    No.... Didn't read anything like grandma getting punished

15. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the new chapter in webnovel ?

16. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter MC will be leave ML? and when MC will be know she is pregnant?

17. bhabesausa

bhabesausa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about shao yibao and su qingcheng?? i want to know if they are getting married or what? and who is the father of his son? please...

18. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers I think I will read it to see how will writer justify ML's action and evil grandma's actions. And MC's personality. A lot depends on MC's personality too.

19. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Not reading (¬_¬)
    Just from reading the spoiler, i wanna strangle the author
    (ノ゚Д゚)

Scapezz and stumblmer like this.
  20. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, wow so much drama in those 300 chapters.

Umi Aslam likes this.