[Poll] Could you accept being pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

How would you feel about being impregnated by the princess nymph?

1. I'm male - I love the idea of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm male - I'm okay with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. I'm male - I'll deal with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. I'm male - I'd accept it, although I hate the idea

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. I'm male - I'd resist it secretly and hope she doesn't impregnate me too soon

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. I'm male - I'd resist it aggressively and try running away ASAP (and probably die)

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. I'm male - I'd never drink her water again (and probably die)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  8. I'm male - I'd bury that natural spring with dirt (and probably die)

20 vote(s)
    30.3%
  9. I'm male - I'd kill myself using some other method

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. I'm male - I'm unsure

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  11. I do not wish to answer

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  12. I'm female - I love mpreg!

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  13. I'm female - I like mpreg

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  14. I'm female - I'm okay with mpreg

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  15. I'm female - I think mpreg is meh

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  16. I'm female - I dislike mpreg

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  17. I'm female - I hate mpreg!

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  18. I'm female - I don't know much about mpreg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I started googling this as well, and this will take experimentation.

Different kinds of concrete have different porosities and degrees of permeability, and some kinds require a sealant before it is impermeable to water. Portland cement is clay-based, but I think there are other recipes that use other materials.

2. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, because I don't have the balls to be pregnant!

3. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: That said, I really want to rehash this scenario to see if the nymph could have asked the ML differently.

Is there anyone around willing to be a sounding board?

What if the nymph said something along the lines of:
    • Can we make a deal? You need water, I need babies, can we make something work? Negotiate?
    • Let's have a symbiotic relationship. I'm going to die in 40-50 years and this natural spring will disappear unless I have kids. Maybe we can have kids so we can both live?

:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Pickup lines are sooooo hard!

4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    This hamster wonders about the future genetic diversity of that island. -_-

lychee and Arcturus like this.
  5. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg is also lethal to the host as the anus was never meant to move something so large as a baby. There would be massive internal bleeding and tears in the intestine which would cause sepsis from fecal matter leaking through and entering the blood stream.

6. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whew thats scary dude!
    i actually imagine since baby comes from female genital you'll need to do caesar if mpreg is actually happens since guy dont have it

Edit: i just thought that since the nymph isnt human, what if when you ready to gave birth the baby comes out as egg from the male mouth like piccolo from dragon ball....

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    NamGi likes this.
  7. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye but what if I was a gay man?

lychee likes this.
  8. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or a lesbian?

9. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    See my idea does not involve me living, but instead just driving off the nymph. Further, I expect that I will have to drink from the spring and that the nymph will impregnate me before I die. Of course I also expect that I will die before giving birth.

10. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I did think about this! I swear!

The nymphs aren’t human or have a human appearance so they don’t have DNA. It’s more like they collect a pool of DNA for centuries and centuries, and they just stick random DNA in the baby — so it’s not really incest either.
    :blobcry: It’s fantasy~ A lot of fics have a dilating anus and widening of hips during pregnancy.

There’s nothing realistic about dragons or unicorns or nymphs or magic either, so......

:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Don’t leave me Arcturus! C-can’t we talk this through? I... didn’t realize you felt this way :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Anra7777 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Becoming heroes by killling demon kings and saving nations vs Becoming a saviour by giving birth to p**p babies :hmm:
    Realistically speaking, many will kill that nymph because of a moment of rage most probably even if that might result in their own death

12. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, this sht be wack. Worse comes to worst suicide.

Also how tf does this even develop, do the people just grow female organs inside of their bodies?

13. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I'm very into consent and also something of a self-sacrificing idiot. Hell my favorite hero is Itkovian Otanthalian. So while mpreg alone is a fine trope and I enjoy reading stories with it, the prevalence of dubcon and rape in these novels (and much worse, how the authors rationalize this) are why I don't read it that often.

Also, what if the Nymph summons you and your brother and through random chance happened to impregnate you with your brothers genetics?

lychee likes this.
  14. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be truly unfortunate.

I guess the easiest rationalization is if the nymph species collected a pool of DNA, and this would be saved for centuries, and they tended to use the oldest ones?

You could be paired with a distant ancestor, but probably not a recent relative. The incest rule also extends vertically by 2^n generations with regards to shared DNA.

Also with regard to consent, it truly is difficult with with mpreg ;-; So few guys are willing to do it.

15. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but in a world where mpreg exists, there's be a different culture around pregnancy and sexuality, so the men wouldn't be so bothered by it

lychee likes this.
  16. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that world with water is more like asexual and I imagine that most men would be lolicons if the female children aren't born as water at first
    So it still needs more work
    :blobthinkingsmirk:

Pyoo likes this.
  17. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: wtf is that.... :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: that isn't a :blobcozy: at all :blob_catflip:

18. Mount Tai Unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such thing as a dilating intestine... and once this baby leaves this theoretical womb of yours, it's gonna get covered in shit and blood from intestinal tears.

Once it's out it's gonna die from massive infections. If it actually survives, it's going to grow up retarded and deformed.

19. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand why you’re so hung up on this, because it’s fantasy — as much fantasy as catgirls who have nonsensical ear anatomy or dragonkin who definitely can’t fly or futas who have both clitorises and penises but that is anatomically impossible.

In many M/M fics, the anus is fantasized to have vaginal qualities — ranging from self-lubrication, dilatory capabilities, and sensory endings. From a science fiction standpoint, it’s not even that ludicrous because it really isn’t that strange to have vaginal wall tissue for the final section of your intestines.

Also, I think you misunderstand the “cleanliness” of vaginas as well.

Both the vagina and anus are swarming with bacteria, and there’s nothing remotely sterile about vaginas. They’re both rather disgusting and smell, and both will easily harbor “bad” pathogenic bacteria. If you think that the rectum only has bad bacteria and the vagina only has good bacteria — you’re deeply wrong (why else is prenatal care so extensive? Half of it is screening for vaginal bacteria/viruses that can be vertically transmitted to the baby).

Furthermore, it isn’t even universally true that all feces will cause disease. There is a medical procedure known as a Fecal Microbiota Transplant (FMT) — which is literally eating a poop pill from a healthy person to cure a bacterial disease known as Clostridium Difficile.

Of course, if the donor is sick with something to begin with — obviously it will be transferred to the recipient — but they test extensively and most people are cleared.

Childbirth is inherently bloody, and the newborn is instantly bathed in an ocean of bad bacteria — but humans (and all animals) handle this fine. Virtually all animals birth their children onto the ground, which for all cases isn’t anything close to “clean”.

In fact, scientists currently believe in something called the “hygiene hypothesis” — that Western country’s obsession over antibiotics and wiping the dirt from every single surface is driving the rates of autoimmune disease to skyrocket levels. Exposure to bacteria early in life is critical for developing tolerance (preventing autoimmune disease), so don’t obsess over your child biting on rocks they pick up from the ground.

Of course, keep your baby away from people who are actually sick, but the natural environment isn’t always a bad thing.

Humans are animals too, and our immune systems are more robust than you may think.

Arcturus and Pyoo like this.
  20. Mount Tai Unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even mention vagina's lol?

Anyway, I can totally see these M/preg babies getting E-coli or maybe even cholera from swallowing a mouth full of shit on the way out.